Magic Johnson: Rondo is the best overall PG in the league

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
FOCUSED 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 FOCUSED said:
Until Rondo develops a jump shot he's not #1 pg.
Obama just co-signed it.
 8 years ago '07        #142
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
Can't really agree but Rondo is top 3 definitely.
 8 years ago '07        #143
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Celtics fans are getting delusional.

"I don't want my point guard being able to shoot the ball, thats bad for the team."

He doesn't have to be Mark Price, but he should at least be able to shoot. Doesn't make you any less of a point guard.
biggest Rondo hater on here never has anything good to say about Rondo
 8 years ago '04        #144
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,800 | Props total: 698 698
his jumper is so bad it possibly cost them the game last night
 05-26-2010, 08:33 AM         #145
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 faceoffizhere said:
hog the ball u sound dumb paul lead the league in a.ssists wit bums and dwill was right behind him they both have better jumpshots and paul averages more rebs then both of them and lead the league in steals u make no sense
Ego and pressure my man, put Dwill and CPaul in a championship situation and they will not play as smooth as in January. They are better PGs, my point was they are not better for this 2010 Boston team. f**k your opinion on that.
 8 years ago '06        #146
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
lmao @ these f**got a.ss bulls fans they are so transparent its ridiculous. they are butthurt that rondo is s**ttin in the playoffs while rose is sitting home trying to learn to read even tho he's the #1 overall pick

I don't give a f**k about their bulls**t reasoning that Rondo can't shoot or as they'd say "fondo" :rolleyes:

Maybe Lebron will come play with d-rose and phil jackson will come there and michael jordan will come out of retirement and tehn they might win something in chicago

why do bulls fans hate Rondo so much and want to discredit him? because Rondo s**t all over Rose last year in the playoffs averaging almost a triple double and Rose still isn't out of the first round of the playoffs

Last edited by beantown; 05-26-2010 at 09:15 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #147
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
put everyone on boxden on the celtics and we would look like stars too.....its easy to do what rondo is doing when no one is paying attention to you, doc isnt askin him to do much

i would avg. 10 a.ssts per game if i had ray allen comin off screens all day

its too easy for the guy

rondo is doin what he needs to do for that team to play well, he has the intangibles, dont have to do much else but grab a loose ball and give it to paul pierce at the foul line

this site is full of homers that cant give an unbiased opinion

i give rondo the highest praise for these 2010 playoffs, but he is still not the best pg in the league...overall, period

i still cant figure out y ppl still fall for that stupid around the back ball fake

i cant even watch the commentary on the nba playoffs anymore cuz they are turning this into the NCAA tourney

whoever we watch on tv, whatever cinderella team goes deep, they have that 1 overrated player that does really well and catches the medias attention and all of a sudden hes a lottery pick in the nba draft (tyrus thomas, adam morrison, blah blah blah)

if he is really this good as ppl are hyping him....he will win the finals MVP if they get there

sorry for the rant, but everyone is just shouting for their fav. player and not really giving much of an arguement
 8 years ago '06        #148
trey2cool 
space
space
oh yeah, going against the likes of mo williams and jameer nelson helps also

not too long ago ppl were screaming for russell westbrook to be the nicest up and coming pg...........

im curious.....how well did rondo do going against chris paul, d-williams, rose, westbrook, nash, parker, and jason kidd this season...i dont remember these games
 8 years ago '05        #149
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,085 | Props total: 6984 6984
^^ Rondo s**t on every single pg that you just named this year.
 8 years ago '06        #150
trey2cool 
space
space
 MARTIAN MAR said:
how bad??? im not trying to be funny or anything, im just askin..........so u sayin he won every pg battle out of those guys in the season matchups?
 8 years ago '07        #151
space
space
 trey2cool said:
put everyone on boxden on the celtics and we would look like stars too.....its easy to do what rondo is doing when no one is paying attention to you, doc isnt askin him to do much

i would avg. 10 a.ssts per game if i had ray allen comin off screens all day

its too easy for the guy

if he is really this good as ppl are hyping him....he will win the finals MVP if they get there
are you serious? you cant be...can you? You would average 10 a.ssists per game in the NBa on the Celtics? Oh man, just when you think you hear it all...

and I guarentee he wins Finals MVP IF we win the Finals.

If he keeps playing the way he is right now, I dont see how he couldnt win the MVP
 8 years ago '06        #152
trey2cool 
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
are you serious? you cant be...can you? You would average 10 a.ssists per game in the NBa on the Celtics? Oh man, just when you think you hear it all...

and I guarentee he wins Finals MVP IF we win the Finals.

If he keeps playing the way he is right now, I dont see how he couldnt win the MVP
to be honest, i think i can (if i consider i was the avg. nba height).....im not saying its easy cuz it is the nba we are talkin about...........but ray allen and paul pierce dude, u just reading if ray is coming off those screens clean..if not, make a pass to someone else (not going in depth about running offensive sets)

so u dont think if u replace rondo with jameer nelson, u wouldnt get the same result running the same play throwing the same pass?

ive seen plenty of times where the C's run the same set of ray running from one side of the court to the other through 2 hard screens set by KG and Perk, the opposing Pg is not giving rondo any trouble so its an easy pass, all he has to do is not throw it out of bounds...ray is damn near automatic... thats a quick 3 a.ssts in the first quarter right there

and the way he is playing right now......he SHOULD win the mvp.....but they would give it to pierce again (i thought ray shouldve won it after giving kobe a hard time a couple of games)
 8 years ago '07        #153
space
space
No I honestly dont think if you put Jameer Nelson here we would be the same. No one can say that because its not happening.

I dont get it...people always trash on the Celtics...saying they're old, they're washed up, they suck...allll season long...and the very same people also say, Rondo is overrated because look who he's playing with...everyone contradicts themselves. No matter how good Rondo does, he will never get the credit he deserves (from fans at least, media people are starting to realize). Enough with the "Put _______ on the Celtics and they'd win ___ games" because its an incredibly dumb argument and a waste of time.
 8 years ago '06        #154
trey2cool 
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
No I honestly dont think if you put Jameer Nelson here we would be the same. No one can say that because its not happening.

I dont get it...people always trash on the Celtics...saying they're old, they're washed up, they suck...allll season long...and the very same people also say, Rondo is overrated because look who he's playing with...everyone contradicts themselves. No matter how good Rondo does, he will never get the credit he deserves (from fans at least, media people are starting to realize). Enough with the "Put _______ on the Celtics and they'd win ___ games" because its an incredibly dumb argument and a waste of time.

um....im giving rondo praise like i said earlier for what hes doing in the playoffs, and to be playin with the big 3, hes exceeding expectations to be so young.....

like i said, hes doing the intangibles, hes getting the loose ball, and rebounding in open space and under big men in a sneaky fashion, dont act like hes down on the block boxing out howard on every shot

offensively, he doesnt have to do much in a half court set, just deliver a proper pass to ray allen coming off a screen...

in the open court, i think is where he really shines as a pg

other than that.....hes not doing anything extra spectacular in my eyes that warrants being top PG of the league (hes good at what hes doing, but c'mon...all this hype is a little much)

i wasnt really doing the add pg here and win 29474 games....just a scenario of piling a.ssists up, running the same offensive sets
 8 years ago '04        #155
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 smokeweed101. said:
Ego and pressure my man, put Dwill and CPaul in a championship situation and they will not play as smooth as in January. They are better PGs, my point was they are not better for this 2010 Boston team. f**k your opinion on that.
cp3 is 3rd all time for going for at least 30 and 10 in playoff games

both him and deron avg more points and a.ssists in the playoff then in the reg season

wtf are u talking about
 8 years ago '07        #156
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 8 years ago '06        #157
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
more stupid statements from Magic....

ho hum...
 8 years ago '09        #158
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 218 218
Magic hit that s**t right on the head...he's the modern day Kidd...no great jump shot...but everything else is
 8 years ago '04        #159
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 MARTIAN MAR said:
 trey2cool said:
how bad??? im not trying to be funny or anything, im just askin..........so u sayin he won every pg battle out of those guys in the season matchups?
dude is talking out of his a.ss

against the hornets in 2 games this year rondo avg'd 6.5 points, paul and collison both dropped over 20 on him

against utah rondo avg'd 10 points in 2 games and d-will had 18 a game

rose avg'd 15 to rondo's 10

westbrook had a slight edge when they played but only by a couple points

nash and rondo did basically the same and i aint lookin up parker cuz he was hurt a lot of this year and i aint lookin up kidd cuz he dont score anyway

bottom line is rondo wasnt f**kin wit d-will or cp3, couldnt even stop collison

u dont want me to see u talking out ur a.ss cuz ill look that s**t up quik-like and come with the ether
 8 years ago '04        #160
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
i agree, rondo is a way better playmaker than jameer
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy