most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,399 | Props total: 11774 11774
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
So this is what the NBA would be like if there were only 4 teams in the league. :hmm:

Is there one thing Rondo does that Chris Paul and Deron Williams don't? No.

Is there one thing Chris Paul and Deron Williams do that Rondo can't? Yes, more than one.
DEFENSE REBOUNDS

stay hatin man he aint the best PG yet but overall in stats hes complete you dont have to score 20 plus a game to be elite they have to because other things are lacking
 05-23-2010, 11:58 AM         #22
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Rings have nothing to do with this situation.. Are you saying Kobe is only considered good because he has "rings"? What does your statement even mean? Cp3 and Deron don't have rings, whats your point?

You said put him on the bulls and he'll be no better than Jennings..

So I said Put Kobe on the Hornets and he'll have no Rings..

I'm countering your hypothetical situation with another..

You feel me?

My point is stop talking about "WHAT IF" and "BECAUSE THIS" and "HE HAS THIS" and deal with the Facts... Rondo plays with KG, PP, and RA thats it get over it. D.Rose plays with Joakim Noah, while individual talent D.Rose > Rondo (Rondo being my favorite player I can admit it) but.. because of their teams and their success Rondo > Rose...

And when Rondo loses KG, PP and RA.. we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Last edited by A.O.™; 05-23-2010 at 11:59 AM..
 05-23-2010, 12:00 PM         #23
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rondo got Boxden catching feelins. Kidd never EVER had a jumper and never even shot over 45% from the field and was considered the best PG for a long stretch. Rondo is so dominant with his passing and his ability to drive and making things happen his lack of jumper right now isn't really slowing him or his team down
 8 years ago '08        #24
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
its the same thing every yr in every sport during the playoffs. good performances get over analyzed and some1 always has to say "for sure hes the best in the league at his position" but if d. will or cp3 was on the celtics theyd b doing the same thing. what other pg plays with 3 hall of famers
 8 years ago '05        #25
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
 A.O.™ said:
You said put him on the bulls and he'll be no better than Jennings..

So I said Put Kobe on the Hornets and he'll have no Rings..

I'm countering your hypothetical situation with another..

You feel me?

My point is stop talking about "WHAT IF" and "BECAUSE THIS" and "HE HAS THIS" and deal with the Facts... Rondo plays with KG, PP, and RA thats it get over it. D.Rose plays with Joakim Noah, while individual talent D.Rose > Rondo (Rondo being my favorite player I can admit it) but.. because of their teams and their success Rondo > Rose...

And when Rondo loses KG, PP and RA.. we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Fact: Rondo will never get full respect from anyone around the league until he proves he can do it without HOF taking pressure off of him.

Fact: Joakim Noah is not an offensive threat so why are you mentioning someone who gets his bread and butter from rebounds,defense and hustling? Its like expecting a PG to have more a.ssist if he played with Ben Wallace or Rodman.
 8 years ago '06        #26
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
 Hold That said:
One just has the luxury of playing with 3 HOF's so he's able to roam the floor without getting double teamed.. Rondo is a very good player, he's on a big stage right now and is now the topic of convo

Has Rondo been double or trippled team in his career? Or double teamed off the ball so he cuoldn't get the ball? I don't think so.
This.

Don't act like the KG, Pierce, and Ray Allen are over the hill to the point where they still arent considered factors. It's almost a double standard because you can't really fault someone for having a very good team around them

The fact that Rondo has a great team around him gives him every opportunity to succeed and put up the great stats he has. When he has a team around him that's less talented then we will see how good Rondo is.
 8 years ago '06        #27
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
i wonder how the Cs will look if you put d will in rondos spot
 8 years ago '05        #28
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
Going after that ball which clearly Williams could have pick it up, makes Rondo easily the best point guard in the league. You can tell C's click when Rondo is clicking.
 8 years ago '05        #29
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
@ ChiCity Fingaz STILL never giving Rondo credit

Rondo >>>> Rose

Rondo >>>> Christina Paul

i want a list of people who STILL cannot give rondo his credit

so i can f**king send them a gun and a single bullet

imma chi town niggga but if you put rondo on the bulls, and rose on the celtic's...there would be no debate....rondo top five but his team helps his status alot....
 05-23-2010, 12:16 PM         #30
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Fact: Rondo will never get full respect from anyone around the league until he proves he can do it without HOF taking pressure off of him.

Fact: Joakim Noah is not an offensive threat so why are you mentioning someone who gets his bread and butter from rebounds,defense and hustling? Its like expecting a PG to have more a.ssist if he played with Ben Wallace or Rodman.
Myth: How you know what n*ggas around the league think about Rondo? And what does it matter? He's in his 3 yr? And on his way to his 2nd finals? Its funny how n*ggas dont think Kobe's overrated for playing with Shaq, Lord of the Rings Robert Horry, Karl Malone, Gary Payton (Rentals for 1 year, 2 HOF's) but whatever... anybody else who plays with a good team, thats a knock on them...

I tell you, most of you dudes is hypocrites to the max..

Just like Kobe when he had smush parker, and the rest of his bums? what did he prove that he can score alot of points, we knew that when he had shaq.. When did he become a winner... Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol, and now Ron Artest.. Not HOF, but all all-stars.. and s**t Gasol is making a strong case for HOF consideration... But no Kobe is just that good right? Not saying you a kobe fan, just showing both sides of the coin.

Last edited by A.O.™; 05-23-2010 at 12:19 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #31
Diplomatt15 
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 960 960
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas gonna look like a**holes when they start d*ckriding this n*gga again.
 05-23-2010, 12:23 PM         #32
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

You mean the respect of I don't know Magic Johnson? The fact is the league has already give him the respect by naming him on the all defensive team (voted by the coaches of the NBA). You mean he won't get the respect from a bunch of d*ck riding morons on Boxden until he does it and really I bet that's keeping him up at night.

Hes already proven his worth to everyone in the NBA and outside of it except a few Derrick Rose fans who keep trying to put him in the same class him. Let him win a playoff series before you talk about them in the same sentence
 8 years ago '04        #33
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,399 | Props total: 11774 11774
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Who said you do? But either way Chris Paul's offensive game is better than Rondo's and it's not even close. Same goes for Deron's.

And you n*ggas are forgetting that Paul averaged 5.5 boards last year when he wasn't injured. And his defense is better than Rondo's. It's not hating to say he isn't better than Paul, it's the truth. But you dudes got this out of sight, out of mind mentality and have forgotten about every PG in the league who's not in the playoffs right now.

yeah his offensive game is better because of his jumpshot but rondo can drive the lane with the best of them but defense its not even close man

i
 8 years ago '04        #34
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
@ ChiCity Fingaz STILL never giving Rondo credit

Rondo >>>> Rose

Rondo >>>> Christina Paul

i want a list of people who STILL cannot give rondo his credit

so i can f**king send them a gun and a single bullet
rondo is good, and i'd say prolly 3rd best over nash just cuz nash is terrible at D

rondo just went 4-14 and missed all his jumpshots

did he make any free throws?

rondo cant carry a team offensively right now if he had to, and im not talking about carrying that team on a given night if they need it, im talking about being on a team that doesnt have great players and have to carry that team offensively night after night

has rondo ever even been double teamed? i know when teams play against cp3 they load up on him; they cant do that to rondo or they will leave ray allen, pierce, or garnett open, s**t they barely even get up on rondo ever cuz no1 respects his jumper

put cp3 on that team and his #s will be even better than they are now

wouldnt the word complete mean ur game is complete, like being able to make a jumpshot or free throw? rondo is far from complete, but i think the shot will come
 8 years ago '09        #35
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
I think Rondo is the best PG in basketball and has been for this season and last year. Thats just my opinion.

I like Deron Williams, Chauncey Billups and a couple others but Rondo isnt a liability anywhere on the court like some other guys are. Everybody keeps saying he has no shot but so far in these playoffs he has been knocking down jumpshots when left open, at the end of shot clocks and just for fun just to prove people wrong. Is his jumpshot the best in the league, NO? But, has he gone to work on the only weakness that was in his game and made it a non weakness, YES!

I'm not one to jump on a bandwagon. I been here all along saying Rondo was better than Nash and CP3 because you have to hide them defensively. I have said he was better than Deron Williams because for all the scoring and individual attributes Deron has it doesnt translate to wins. It may be 25 guys that one on one are way better but it's a team game and Rondo just gets it done.

Stop with the hall of fame teammate talk people. Only KG is a lock at this moment and all them n*ggas spent the whole season f!ghting the coach, GM and ownership because they didnt want to say it was Rondo's team. Well, since they bought in look what has happened.
 8 years ago '09        #36
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
Chris Paul is so shook by Rondo, he wanted to get into the Celtics locker room after a game to f!ght because Rondo was kicking his a.ss so bad on the court.

Plus, you cant lay claim to best anything in the game when you get beat by 86 points at home in the playoffs or if you allow your team to be swept, Chris Paul and Deron Williams.

Rondo is the best PG two years running and Chauncey is the only other guy that can be in the argument.
 8 years ago '04        #37
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:

I'm not one to jump on a bandwagon. I been here all along saying Rondo was better than Nash and CP3 because you have to hide them defensively.
ummm cp3 the past 2 years when he was healthy made nba all defense, u know that thing decided by coaches :owned:

sorry, but they arent gonna put a guy u have to hide defensively on there

and look at the above comment and just try to refute it, u cant
 05-23-2010, 12:36 PM         #38
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rondo isn't a liability on offense? Are you serious? He isn't defended until he gets within 12 feet of the basket how is that not a liability? The Celtics cover that up because they have 3 great players

And you have to hide Cp3 on defense? What about Rondo allowing point guards to have season/career highs against him all year

Your a f**king clown
 8 years ago '05        #39
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,960 | Props total: 1463 1463
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
@ anybody who would legit take Rondo over Paul and Deron.
^^ This.

Rondo is better than Rose though.
 8 years ago '04        #40
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Chris Paul is so shook by Rondo, he wanted to get into the Celtics locker room after a game to f!ght because Rondo was kicking his a.ss so bad on the court.

Plus, you cant lay claim to best anything in the game when you get beat by 86 points at home in the playoffs or if you allow your team to be swept, Chris Paul and Deron Williams.

Rondo is the best PG two years running and Chauncey is the only other guy that can be in the argument.
cp3 has never been swept

and losing by 56 at home must be one player's fault, not the team or coach

not to mention he had a bum knee that whole series and could barely get any elevation
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy