Magic Johnson: Rondo is the best overall PG in the league

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
6702 pageviews
175 comments

beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Magic Johnson: Rondo is the best overall PG in the league

Yea he said it in the postgame after that hauling last night.

"Rondo is the best overall PG in the league. It used to be Jason Kidd, but not anymore!"

175 comments for "Magic Johnson: Rondo is the best overall PG in the league"

8 years ago '05        #2
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,738 | Props total: 12561 12561
this is true he has the most complete game from the PG position.. Just not the best PG because he cant shoot. And he probably won't ever have a consistent J much like Jason Kidd never did, Kidd was a better rebounder though.
 8 years ago '08        #3
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
@ ChiCity Fingaz STILL never giving Rondo credit

Rondo >>>> Rose

Rondo >>>> Christina Paul

i want a list of people who STILL cannot give rondo his credit

so i can f**king send them a gun and a single bullet

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 05-23-2010 at 11:22 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #4
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Out of sight, out of mind. Rondo is great though.
 8 years ago '05        #5
space
space
 Black Magick said:
He may not be a great shooter, but that doesn't means he can't be the best at his position. He contributes and scores in many other ways.
He'll never surpass Deron or CP3 because of his lack of shooting. And I'll go as far to say that Deron and Paul will go down as better PG's than Kidd. I can't say the same for Rondo.
 8 years ago '06        #6
jj01 
space
space
$44,982 | Props total: 4698 4698
not sure if he is the best, but he has been showin out these last 2 years esp in these playoffs. basically puttin teams on his back and s**t and his vision is f**kin sick. he has more heart and isnt as b**chmade as cp3, has better d than d will. if he ever dev a jumoer he would be nasty.
 8 years ago '06        #7
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
I don't pay attention to these idiots from Chicago. Ain't nobody worrying about Rose sitting home with his "run spot run" coloring book.

At least they're not tryna argue the Rose thing anymore. That s**t became a joke a long time ago. Now they just using Dwill and cp3 to discredit rondo. Those guys are great players tho, but I'm taking Rondo sorry. Dwill played on a team that get embarrassed in the playoffs, cp3 didn't even make the playoffs, Rondo diving on the floor for the ball he wants it more than anyone.

Last edited by beantown; 05-23-2010 at 11:33 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #8
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,494 | Props total: 6071 6071
Rondo has a knack for scoring around the basket,maybe he cant shoot but he will get better at it,but as of now the way he is directing the celtics offense the way he is and the way they are beating teams he is the best pg in the league
 8 years ago '06        #9
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
So this is what the NBA would be like if there were only 4 teams in the league. :hmm:

Is there one thing Rondo does that Chris Paul and Deron Williams don't? No.

Is there one thing Chris Paul and Deron Williams do that Rondo can't? Yes, more than one.
how bout win a ring????? how bout make the playoffs in the case of cp3? :rolleyes:

And what would be the thing that those guys can do that Rondo can't? And I dont' want a PG that shoots jumpmers so don't give me the s**t about he "can't shoot." u ppl are f**kin reaching at this point
 8 years ago '05        #10
space
space
 beantown85 said:
I don't pay attention to these idiots from Chicago. Ain't nobody worrying about Rose sitting home with his "run spot run" coloring book.

At least they're not tryna argue the Rose thing anymore. That s**t became a joke a long time ago. Now they just using Dwill and cp3 to discredit rondo. Those guys are great players tho, but I'm taking Rondo sorry. Dwill played on a team that get embarrassed in the playoffs, cp3 didn't even make the playoffs, Rondo diving on the floor for the ball he wants it more than anyone.
Rose averaged 27 7 4 in his second playoff year.. I still feel Rose is better than Rondo.. One just has the luxury of playing with 3 HOF's so he's able to roam the floor without getting double teamed.. Rondo is a very good player, he's on a big stage right now and is now the topic of convo. I still feel the same way as I did earlier in the year.. One has a great playoff roster, the other lead his team to the playoffs when he shouldn't have been there in the first place..

Once Rose gets a shooter and a big man his stats will be where it should be. Even with LeBron Rose stats will be up and his a.ssist because he wont see a single double team anymore.

Has Rondo been double or trippled team in his career? Or double teamed off the ball so he cuoldn't get the ball? I don't think so.

Last edited by Hold That; 05-23-2010 at 11:39 AM..
 05-23-2010, 11:37 AM         #11
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Magic Johnson... we heard ya and we just wanna say.. "RONDO THAT"!
 05-23-2010, 11:38 AM         #12
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Rose averaged 27 7 4 in his second playoff year.. I still feel Rose is better than Rondo.. One just has the luxury of playing with 3 HOF's so he's able to roam the floor without getting double teamed.. Rondo is a very good player, he's on a big stage right now and is now the topic of convo. I still feel the same way as I did earlier in the year.. One has a great playoff roster, the other lead his team to the playoffs when he shouldn't have been there in the first place..
So Rondo's greatness is negated cause he plays with 3 HOF, at the end of their careers?

Last edited by A.O.™; 05-23-2010 at 11:40 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #13
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,239 | Props total: 3575 3575
Sorry, but this title still belongs to Deron williams.
 8 years ago '05        #14
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
So Rondo's greatness is negated cause he plays with 3 HOF, at the end of their careers?
Like I said Rondo is good, put him on the Bulls he wouldn't be any better than Jennings. Can't get a.ssist when people don't hit shots, and it's not like he would score alot being the 1st option.. Can't shoot and would get double teamed from entering the paint.
 8 years ago '06        #15
space
space
:rolleyes: I'm no longer responding to anyone from Chicago f**kin bunch of idiots. Bitter that their team is str8 buttcheeks and got swept by the garbage a.ss cavs or maybe it wasn't a sweep I don't remember doesn't matter anyways.
 8 years ago '05        #16
space
space
 beantown85 said:
:rolleyes: I'm no longer responding to anyone from Chicago f**kin bunch of idiots. Bitter that their team is str8 buttcheeks and got swept by the garbage a.ss cavs or maybe it wasn't a sweep I don't remember doesn't matter anyways.
Nobody is bitter, you n*ggas are DONE next year, window will be closed. Yall better pray you smash the Lakers because this will be your last shot at a Championship in the next 10-12 years.
 8 years ago '07        #17
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 Hold That said:
He'll never surpass Deron or CP3 because of his lack of shooting. And I'll go as far to say that Deron and Paul will go down as better PG's than Kidd. I can't say the same for Rondo.
you're delusional.
 8 years ago '05        #18
space
space
 Just1Spark said:
you're delusional.
Kidd did everything just as good or better than Rondo, and was an extremely better rebounder.. Like I said until he gets a jumper he will NEVER surpass Kidd. Deal with it.

Rondo is scared to shoot, this n*gga passes up wide open 15 foot shots on the regular.

Last edited by Hold That; 05-23-2010 at 11:48 AM..
 05-23-2010, 11:48 AM         #19
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Like I said Rondo is good, put him on the Bulls he wouldn't be any better than Jennings.
And Put Kobe on the Hornets his whole career and he'll have 0 rings.. whats up with all these BS hypothetical situations...
 8 years ago '05        #20
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
And Put Kobe on the Hornets his whole career and he'll have 0 rings.. whats up with all these BS hypothetical situations...
Rings have nothing to do with this situation.. Are you saying Kobe is only considered good because he has "rings"? What does your statement even mean? Cp3 and Deron don't have rings, whats your point?

Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy