if you had $100,000 in your bank account, how would you invest it?

most viewed right now
 88
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '08        #61
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,251 | Props total: 8665 8665
 hbk83 said:
cramer on mad money has actually made me some money, plus my boss put me on to some good dividend stocks, im at the point where I dont have to add really anymoney s**t is re-investing itself every quarter, phk and rqi have made me a few thousand since last october.
Stock is beautiful in the long run, but if your just trying to make quick cash You need to be real careful, even the best take huge hits in GOOD markets

But to Real estate the 100k can get u 5 properties you can flip. I haven't done myself but My real estate instructor basically explained to us the basics of how he flips houses and then went on to apartment buildings, and he started with 25k
Cramer...is ridiculous. I'm sure you did make money off of his trades because every time he says to buy a stock it automatically gets pumped by retail buys. He has a HUGE audience.

I wouldn't suggest or advise anyone to follow Cramer though. And I'm sure most people would agree with me.

But yeah, that's good man. You're talking about long tern investing which is cool for some people. I really never saw the appeal though. Too many small gains and too long to hold.
 7 years ago '08        #62
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,251 | Props total: 8665 8665
 Ed Bundy said:
yea but he dont spill the beans on how its done
Actually, I'm teaching people my strategies and tips over at my stock forum.
 08-08-2010, 05:21 PM         #63
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u think 100k is alot that s**t aint s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #64
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 1226 1226
 o7media said:
Cramer...is ridiculous. I'm sure you did make money off of his trades because every time he says to buy a stock it automatically gets pumped by retail buys. He has a HUGE audience.

I wouldn't suggest or advise anyone to follow Cramer though. And I'm sure most people would agree with me.

But yeah, that's good man. You're talking about long tern investing which is cool for some people. I really never saw the appeal though. Too many small gains and too long to hold.
Cramer has some good weekly gains if you watch his show on monday and invest tuesday it will have made you money by thursday then I would sell friday. he is good short term. I guess because of his audience like you said. But no he did real bad about a year ago picking stocks. U just have to watch and research whatever he says then pick out some good ones

well yea I say long-term with a good dividend cause you dont have to freak out if the market has a bad day you just sell at its highest point when your ready, im looking to sell phk now cause its pretty high for the last year... But I dont really have 20 30g to toss around and make money off 1 day gains, but if you have any good suggestions I think we are all listening.
 7 years ago '08        #65
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,251 | Props total: 8665 8665
 hbk83 said:
Cramer has some good weekly gains if you watch his show on monday and invest tuesday it will have made you money by thursday then I would sell friday. he is good short term. I guess because of his audience like you said. But no he did real bad about a year ago picking stocks. U just have to watch and research whatever he says then pick out some good ones

well yea I say long-term with a good dividend cause you dont have to freak out if the market has a bad day you just sell at its highest point when your ready, im looking to sell phk now cause its pretty high for the last year... But I dont really have 20 30g to toss around and make money off 1 day gains, but if you have any good suggestions I think we are all listening.
Yep, exactly. Cramer's plays are only good short term. Check out POT. I had POT puts last week and the Cramer f**ked me over and came out and said he likes POT ...and it went up like $12 in 3 days

Anyway, I averaged down and got lucky yesterday on the triple digit drop. I was able to break even. Actually came out +$8

But anyway, I only alert on my forum now for paid subscribers, sorry lol
 7 years ago '06        #66
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
Pay off the rest of my fam's mortgage.
 08-08-2010, 11:08 PM         #67
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
cramer on mad money has actually made me some money, plus my boss put me on to some good dividend stocks, im at the point where I dont have to add really anymoney s**t is re-investing itself every quarter, phk and rqi have made me a few thousand since last october.
Stock is beautiful in the long run, but if your just trying to make quick cash You need to be real careful, even the best take huge hits in GOOD markets

But to Real estate the 100k can get u 5 properties you can flip. I haven't done myself but My real estate instructor basically explained to us the basics of how he flips houses and then went on to apartment buildings, and he started with 25k


im interested in this...can you explain some more? i currently own a house in which i get rent on, but i was thinking of selling it for around 70k, then repeating the process on a bigger and bigger scale each time
 7 years ago '06        #68
marlon 
space
space
space
$291 | Props total: 11 11
Gold gold gold!!!!!!!!!!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy