Bay Area Has The Most Trash MC's I Ever Heard In My Life and Thats Real Talk

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #121
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
old bay >>>>>> new bay

but the bay is still tight tho.
Yes indeed, No Doubt!!
 8 years ago '06        #122
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,987 | Props total: 1455 1455
 Main Event said:

[pic - click to view]

THE EAST COAST AINT GOT NO LOVE FOR DR.DRE AND SNOOP DOG
We know where we at!
 8 years ago '09        #123
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 WhoThaFuk said:

[pic - click to view]

Classic album....95' Real!!!
 8 years ago '04        #124
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106

[pic - click to view]

05-23-2010, 04:27 PM         #125
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^f**k off my d*ck. Like there aint other bald n*ggas on Boxden b-sides me, f**got
 8 years ago '04        #126
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,380 | Props total: 29506 29506
 joeyb8420 said:
i dont even see how they get recognition..that whole hyphy movement and that vans s**t is f**kin homo bro..n*gga e 40 talks and raps like f**kin snuffalapugous from sesame street..f**kin weird s**t man..s**ts wack and homo
youre obviously talkin out your a.ss and slow if you think thats all the bay ever had...then again youre only known for dumbass posts n cryin about Game in every thread...lol
 8 years ago '09        #127
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 65 65
 Bedewe22 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #128
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1235 1235
 X-NINE said:
I BEEN up on those n*ggas I posted and BEEN bumpin their music. Don't tell ME s**t. Funny how YOU say "just because its from the bay it don't make it nice" when you're coming off as an east coast head who believes that ONLY east coast music is automatically dope. Just cause the standards there for hiphop are built on lyrical ability doesn't mean every region needs to sound like the east in order to get respect from their east coast peers.

But my point was, the bay been making good music that goes UNHEARD OF, and have been consistant with dropping good back to back albums, especially in recent years.

First of - NO HOMO @ that 1st sentence.

Second, how do I sound as an east coast head? For all you know I could be from the south or even west coast and still not like Bay Area music.
 8 years ago '04        #129
space
space
 DrizzyJT said:

[pic - click to view]

:lachen001:
:lachen001::lachen001::lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #130
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga rockin that hawaiian shirt with a mean face on

[pic - click to view]

You lost.
 05-23-2010, 10:30 PM         #131
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
n*gga rockin that hawaiian shirt with a mean face on

[pic - click to view]

You lost.
 8 years ago '08        #132
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
true, the bay has a ton of crap music, but thats from so many artists putting out records, but u cant knock it all. true, i dont mess with keak, jacka (although everyone digs this cat), dubee, or any of that. but if ur saying mac dre, c-bo, short, e40 are wack then youre trippin.

-e40 been selling records longer than anyone whos still relevant. he even was the first artist (that i seen) that really broke regional barriers and started messin with the south. yes, his music is an acquired taste, but once you try it twice, youre hooked. and for those who dont know, 40 never been hyphy. he got hyphy real quick when the fad was hot but 40's always gave you that ghetto dope! from slangin tracks out his trunk to finally blowing up roughly 14yrs later, hes a true huslter.

-mac dre, legend, plain and simple. his charisma was unmatched by anyone in the game. with propler beat selections, he would been famous nationwide to the casual rap fan.

-too short, he may not be the best rapper, not only is he one of the first to really blow up selling records in rap period (definitely the first outside of NY), hes always been the same rapper, no matter how much hip hop changed. i dont think too many others have a catalog like short dog and this is why he is one of the most respected cats in all of hip hop.

-cbo, the first cat to ever go to jail based on his music. the old c-bo, the till my casket drops, gas chamber-cbo was definitely undeniable.

j diggs, mac mall...i mean the list goes on and on. yeah, theres a lot thats terrible but theres a lot of great music too. anyways, someone slap this cat for even using 40 as an example. if every artist in the game respects him, then you should too. pay homage muthaphukka!
 05-23-2010, 11:55 PM         #133
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya boy ain't really blowin up cuz he hella turned on the bay he doesn't have enough backer out here.. i thought he was bout to get it in LA tho
 05-23-2010, 11:59 PM         #134
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
If you ever recited the lyrics to "I Got 5 on It" I will smack the monkey p!ss out of you, you bum. Do not speak on the Yay Area.
lol @ this f**k a.ss n*gga w a hella colors in his signature.. f**k outta here simple mothaf**ka
 8 years ago '04        #135
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,380 | Props total: 29506 29506
 joeyb8420 said:
n*gga who the f**k is in ya avy get a new avy folk...nobody heard of that cat..who is that? and you just mad cause u know i speak nothing but the truth
lol @ you gettin touchy. lol @ u even thinkin you tell the truth...whole lotta cryin and aint sayin nothin in your reply. lol @ u goin at the avy aka "you have nuthin to say"...lol doesnt change the fact u say the dumbest s**t and you cry in every game thread...try again
 05-24-2010, 12:03 AM         #136
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sleepy d - ar 15

[video - click to view]

05-24-2010, 12:30 AM         #137
Mas56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stalin k!llin ya favorite rapper newhere bruh

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #138
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 joeyb8420 said:
i dont even see how they get recognition..that whole hyphy movement and that vans s**t is f**kin homo bro..n*gga e 40 talks and raps like f**kin snuffalapugous from sesame street..f**kin weird s**t man..s**ts wack and homo
Your a dumb f**got.. listen here f**k boy, the bay done started mob music and dboy music, westcoast started that gangster music, thats what they known for, not no hyphy rap. 1% of bay area rap is hyphy, the rest if MOBB/Dboy, lyrical or something inbetween styles.

All of new york aint on that Chicken Noodle s**t is it? (just like the whole bay aint hyphy) Didnt think so, just because you here one or two hyphy radio party tracks doesnt mean taht represents the whole westcoast. I hate hyphy music but them westcoast dudes and especially the bay got some amazing underground lyrical dudes and also the BEST gangster/dboy and mobb music in the world.

You just mad because E-40's slang and lyrics go way over your head, not our fault you a square

Last edited by katalist; 05-24-2010 at 12:43 AM..
 05-24-2010, 02:57 AM         #139
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
sleepy d - ar 15
are you purposely trynna sabotage the thread, sleep d/dlo and them cats =d4l franchize boyz. trash.

Now Zion I that's real s**t that gets slept on
 8 years ago '09        #140
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
some slaps you n*ggas should listen to before even attempting to hate on westcoast/bay music.
alot of the music out here that alot of people aint heard of, that hyphy s**ts been dead and thats all you n*ggas bring up when it comes to hating.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago