Bay Area Has The Most Trash MC's I Ever Heard In My Life and Thats Real Talk

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2010, 12:55 AM         #101
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didn't read alotta these clown n*ggas posts but iono why you're hating on 40.. but jacka, stalin, hus, d.b., taj he spitz, sleepy, d-lo.. all doper than them.. the bay has some of the hardest hood s**t.. then there's also s**t like hiero, souls, grouch, hella mothaf**kas. and the threadstarter is some little kid searching for all attention in his life on the internet
 8 years ago '04        #102
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,662 | Props total: 4191 4191
lol.

Mac Dre is one of the best emcees to ever spit. And he comes straight from the bay.

All people have heard is a couple dumb a.ss hyphy songs and they think that's all the bay is.

That would be like me hearing Laffy Taffy and saying the entire south is trash.
 8 years ago '05        #103
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Ldogg310 said:
you one of a few tho bruh

n*ggas sleepin on celly tough him and spice 1 alone trump 90% of the rappers today

n*ggas was gangsta before gangsta rap
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
Spice1 got so many classics
 05-23-2010, 03:29 AM         #104
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TAKEOVER said:
The whole westcoast is f**kin whack

I mean the greatest n*gga to come out the s**tty a.ss westcoast was a n*gga born in NY
f**k the west.
murder iNC, CASE CLOSED!!!
 8 years ago '05        #105
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
If you ever recited the lyrics to "I Got 5 on It" I will smack the monkey p!ss out of you, you bum. Do not speak on the Yay Area.
 8 years ago '05        #106
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Just cuz you dont like a dudes style, doesnt mean it suks...that jus means he aint for you...and how can any1 talk about not bein able to understand dudes n what they talk about, but NY n*ggas praise wu-tang n rza..who literally talks about nothing...but i still like um...
 8 years ago '05        #107
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 AKMPLCE said:
DONT HATE ON THE BAY MY DUUDE OR ANY NORCAL RAPPERS AT THAT n*ggaS GET MURKED FOR TAHT s**t..STAY YOUR PUNK a.ss OUT THE TURF AND STICK TO YOUR OWN s**t b**ch MADE a.ss MU FUKAH

n*gga why are you so mad?! hahahahahahaha
 05-23-2010, 05:44 AM         #108
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
richie rich seasoned veteran>>>>>>>>>>
shut the f**k up hatin us n*gga
 05-23-2010, 10:28 AM         #109
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:

n*gga Ya Boy fell the f**k off dont even bring up 'The Fix 2' - half filled with weak R&B beats from Rhianna and pop garbage Ke$ha... How many times can you mention your shoe box, grills and desert eagles in one mixtape?
damn n*gga how many times your hatin a.ss listen to his album??

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #110
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1280 1280
 gshag33 said:
lol.

Mac Dre is one of the best emcees to ever spit. And he comes straight from the bay.

All people have heard is a couple dumb a.ss hyphy songs and they think that's all the bay is.

That would be like me hearing Laffy Taffy and saying the entire south is trash.
:budden:

please tell me this is a joke
 8 years ago '08        #111
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
 astroblack9 said:

n*gga why are you so mad?! hahahahahahaha
i aint to mad bruh but when dudes hate on the music i grew up to and still listen too i gotta react you feel me..
 8 years ago '04        #113
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,880 | Props total: 2014 2014
I think the handful of bulls**t that comes out from the BAY gets more promotion/attention then the few that can make some entertaining music.

But that e40 album does have some cuts on it, your not gonna find anything lyrical on it tho.
 05-23-2010, 12:03 PM         #114
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #115
c-rizzle 
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 1 1
this thread should be closed it's just bulls**t from lupe lovin f**gots that no nothin more than skinny jeans and louis vuitton purses. if you gonna hate on the bay because of some radio garbage that you heard you need to check yourselff. bays hall of fame destroys all your hoods top rappers. and for the people hatin on the west in general just shouldn't be listening to hip-hop/rap , go back to your lady gaga soulja boy collabs.
 8 years ago '06        #116
Maywood86 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 123 123
DOPEST MC out of The Bay gotta be Locksmith

[video - click to view]

05-23-2010, 12:58 PM         #117
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c-rizzle said:
this thread should be closed it's just bulls**t from lupe lovin f**gots that no nothin more than skinny jeans and louis vuitton purses. if you gonna hate on the bay because of some radio garbage that you heard you need to check yourselff. bays hall of fame destroys all your hoods top rappers. and for the people hatin on the west in general just shouldn't be listening to hip-hop/rap , go back to your lady gaga soulja boy collabs.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #118
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Didn't read the replies but it always trips me out when yall cats on here are like "name one song that's dope!"....or "name one song where blah blah blah". Even if a n*gga named the perfect song(s) to prove what you're saying is wrong, all you're gonna do is shoot it down.

Edit: E-40 is that dude!
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by aka ReeSe; 05-23-2010 at 01:02 PM..
 05-23-2010, 02:13 PM         #119
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
point is that he was just throwing covers out there for the f**k of it, probably didnt listen to most of the s**t in his own post - just because its from the bay it don't make it nice.
I BEEN up on those n*ggas I posted and BEEN bumpin their music. Don't tell ME s**t. Funny how YOU say "just because its from the bay it don't make it nice" when you're coming off as an east coast head who believes that ONLY east coast music is automatically dope. Just cause the standards there for hiphop are built on lyrical ability doesn't mean every region needs to sound like the east in order to get respect from their east coast peers.

But my point was, the bay been making good music that goes UNHEARD OF, and have been consistant with dropping good back to back albums, especially in recent years.
 8 years ago '09        #120
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
:wow:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy