Iverson Prime > Kobe All-Time

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
Fresh Beats 
space
space
$1,257 | Props total: 1370 1370
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #142
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,736 | Props total: 246 246
 A.O.™ said:
(I wont even be a f*g and speak on players I never seen play)

Top 10

1- MJ
2- Shaq
3- Tim Duncan
4- Kevin Garnett
5- Magic Johnson
6- Isiah Thomas
7- Karl Malone
8- John Stockton
9- Allen Iverson
10- Hakeem Olajuwon

thats my top 10 in no order except MJ and TD.

10-20

11- Charles Barkley
12- Gary Payton
13- Reggie Miller
14- Ray Allen
15- Paul Pierce
16- Vince Carter (his prime yrs in T.O > Kobe's life)
17- Scottie Pippen
18- Chris Webber
19- Clyde Drexler
20- Patrick Ewing

Now thats 20 without the likes of Carmelo, D-Whistle, Lebron.. thats without the all-time greats in Bill Russell, Wilt, etc..

And if I was adding players from the 60's,70,early 80's that i got to see play, and the players from this decade... Kobe would be top 50.

Again when I talk about how good a player is, SINCE I ACTUALLY WATCH BASKETBALL I FACTOR EVERYTHING IN THERE, THE PLAYERS TEAM MATES, PLAYERS ROLE ON THE TEAM, not just ESPN/Sportscenter high lights, where Ironically they never show a player miss unless he was off all game...

And if you know anything about me PENNY HARDAWAY IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER OF ALL TIME.. And he's not even on the list to show how unbias I am...
oh s**t funniest s**t i read in a while i needed that laugh
 05-22-2010, 10:22 PM         #143
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The 76rs offense is basically what the Cavs run now

Only difference is that Ai never had really had any legit pieces around him on offense.
 05-22-2010, 11:24 PM         #144
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've already spoken and I said A.I. > KB24 thats f**king final. The fact your all catching feelings and getting emotional further proves my point. You think if you said Horse s**t > Iverson/Jordan/Penny i'm going to come in here throwing temper tantrums. I'm not gonna give a f**k and the fact you Kobe f*gs poured in for 6 pages to entertain me again proves my point.. I could make a post Ray Allen > Kobe Bryant and you condoms will come with your illogical reasons, and made up facts and half truths to try to Prove Kobe is better...

IVERSON > KOBE

/end Thread
 8 years ago '09        #145
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
 A.O.™ said:
I've already spoken and I said A.I. > KB24 thats f**king final. The fact your all catching feelings and getting emotional further proves my point. You think if you said Horse s**t > Iverson/Jordan/Penny i'm going to come in here throwing temper tantrums. I'm not gonna give a f**k and the fact you Kobe f*gs poured in for 6 pages to entertain me again proves my point.. I could make a post Ray Allen > Kobe Bryant and you condoms will come with your illogical reasons, and made up facts and half truths to try to Prove Kobe is better...

IVERSON > KOBE

/end Thread
but kobe is better than allen u f**got.
 05-22-2010, 11:30 PM         #146
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
half truths to prove Kobe is better

You do realize not 1 person in the world would agree with you or your list

Kobe haters still put him in the top 10 let alone behind Vince Carter/Paul Pierce/Cwebb
 8 years ago '04        #147
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 kaseemromani said:
oh s**t funniest s**t i read in a while i needed that laugh
wow, that s**t you quoted was classic retarded bx s**t.... this f*g AO trying to say 20 guys in recent memory are better than kobe.... LOL
 8 years ago '06        #148
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
this f*g posted his career top ten list after admitting that he watched no bb in the 90's and still had iverson ranked over hakeem
 8 years ago '06        #149
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
there's really 9 pages of debating on this subject

the only thing you can compare between the two is how they abuse women. iverson pointin the gun at his wife, kobe raping hotel clerks etc.
 8 years ago '04        #150
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1906 1906
I like how people are taking isolated incidents and games and using them as an example to further the argument that Iverson is better than Kobe.

Bunch of morons on this site.

KOBE>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone not named Michael Jordan
 8 years ago '09        #151
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,486 | Props total: 7216 7216
 wepainters said:
A.O dropping ether that s**t that make your soul burn slow....:applause:
if u actually believe that statement i feel sorry for you're mother.....having to take care of a retard can be hard for a lady.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #152
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,934 | Props total: 10801 10801
Seriously STFU!!

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 8 years ago '07        #153
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
I don't see why people are acting like this is so outrageous. Iverson was always thought to be just as good as Kobe up until he got traded to Denver. He had some amazing years. Set a ton of records...I don't see why this isn't debatable. I mean of course Kobe is the a much greater player overall. He has a legacy...he is in his 14th season still playing at top level. Ivo is pretty much out of the league...but in his prime he was as good as anybody i could remember on the offensive end. And he wasn't all that bad on defense in his prime either...he was always at the top of the league in steals and people call Chris Paul a good defender because he is good at stealing the ball.

I'm not saying Iverson is better then Kobe in their primes. Cause Kobe in his prime dropped 81 and was unstoppable. But Ivo was exceptional especially for his size.
 8 years ago '06        #154
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 kakish said:
I don't see why people are acting like this is so outrageous. Iverson was always thought to be just as good as Kobe up until he got traded to Denver. He had some amazing years. Set a ton of records...I don't see why this isn't debatable. I mean of course Kobe is the a much greater player overall. He has a legacy...he is in his 14th season still playing at top level. Ivo is pretty much out of the league...but in his prime he was as good as anybody i could remember on the offensive end. And he wasn't all that bad on defense in his prime either...he was always at the top of the league in steals and people call Chris Paul a good defender because he is good at stealing the ball.

I'm not saying Iverson is better then Kobe in their primes. Cause Kobe in his prime dropped 81 and was unstoppable. But Ivo was exceptional especially for his size.
Iverson is one of the greatest scorers in history, and there was a time that he was considered the best scorer in the league, but he was never anything more than that. He was never a rebounder and he shot horribly from the field. While he did get a.ssists, he was never considered a playmaker. He led the league in steals due to gambling, but he was never considered a good defender. Many of Iverson's shortcomings as a basketball player were due to his build. He was physically at a disadvantage when it comes to being a complete player. At 6' tall(and from some estimates he was more like 5'10-5'11) 165 pounds he couldn't play in the post, he wasn't that good on the boards, he couldn't defend bigger guards, he wasn't going to block many shots, and he wasn't fundamentally sound. As a scorer, I can understand, but as a basketball player, it's not even close, and Kobe has had the better career.
 8 years ago '06        #155
space
space
space
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
Iverson is one of the greatest scorers in history, and there was a time that he was considered the best scorer in the league, but he was never anything more than that. He was never a rebounder and he shot horribly from the field. While he did get a.ssists, he was never considered a playmaker. He led the league in steals due to gambling, but he was never considered a good defender. Many of Iverson's shortcomings as a basketball player were due to his build. He was physically at a disadvantage when it comes to being a complete player. At 6' tall(and from some estimates he was more like 5'10-5'11) 165 pounds he couldn't play in the post, he wasn't that good on the boards, he couldn't defend bigger guards, he wasn't going to block many shots, and he wasn't fundamentally sound. As a scorer, I can understand, but as a basketball player, it's not even close, and Kobe has had the better career.
real a.ss post finally.. and i watched this cat from day 1.... good to see a non bias party realize this

being a playmaker and getting 6-7 a.ssists a game by dominating the ball and throwing the rock off to cats with a couple seconds left on the shot clock is a horse of a different color... basicly who isn't gonna get 6 dimes a game dribbling around for 15 seconds.. joe johnson can get 5 dimes a game playing like this... is he gonna be in this dumb a.ss thread as well... he flops around more then manu and takes less pride in playing man or team defense to add salt to the wound... if he didn't sell tickets to dumb a.ss fans he wouldn't have got away with shooting 42 percent shooting from the field.... being he never got anybody eltz involved in the offense.. all defensive teams were the only time he had playoff glory.. and thier's always cats that never appreciate snow hitting game winning shots on a FRACTURED ANKLE... a more sever injury then AI ever played with that would appreciate that grimey squad that got them to the finals...hence AI playing his style of play never having any kind of succsess without croce, 1 of the best coaches ever, and a grimey a.ss squad that gets s**tted on for some reason

Last edited by ginobili 20; 05-23-2010 at 02:30 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #156
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
unbelievable I thought this was supposed to end on page 4
 8 years ago '05        #157
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8398 8398
real talk gino im sure that you have continuously said that about finals team. people call it a group of bums, when in all actuality it was a team with role players that knew their role and played it to a tee. they were fine with not getting 15 shots a game, and they were fine with all they had to do is play defense and rebound. and like you said there is a reason that team was the team he had the most success with because thats how you have to build around iverson. f**k a second option because in iverson's prime a second option would not of got his fair amount of touches and we would struggle defensively as well because iverson is a liability (like the other poster said he got skills because of his gambling more times then not it wouldnt work out well), everyone talks about the offensive shortcomings of that finals team failing to mention how good of defenders they were. lynch, hill, deke (won DPOY that year), and snow. did they put up a ton of points, no, but they gave up even less and covered up for iverson's unwillingness to play defense and desire to just jack up shots all game
 8 years ago '06        #158
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 TheG1ftedOne said:
unbelievable I thought this was supposed to end on page 4
I know It makes no sense to still be commenting on this, but I couldn't resist.
 8 years ago '06        #159
space
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
real talk gino im sure that you have continuously said that about finals team. people call it a group of bums, when in all actuality it was a team with role players that knew their role and played it to a tee. they were fine with not getting 15 shots a game, and they were fine with all they had to do is play defense and rebound. and like you said there is a reason that team was the team he had the most success with because thats how you have to build around iverson. f**k a second option because in iverson's prime a second option would not of got his fair amount of touches and we would struggle defensively as well because iverson is a liability (like the other poster said he got skills because of his gambling more times then not it wouldnt work out well), everyone talks about the offensive shortcomings of that finals team failing to mention how good of defenders they were. lynch, hill, deke (won DPOY that year), and snow. did they put up a ton of points, no, but they gave up even less and covered up for iverson's unwillingness to play defense and desire to just jack up shots all game

thank u, it looks like i'm s**tting on AI, kind of am a bit to be honest only cause u get sick of the AI lead a bunch of BUMS to the finals bs.... i NEVER seen a team play with more heart then this squad... u could tell when they interviewed them they were insulted with AI not showing up for practice but instead of throwing him under the bus they used it as motivation as a bunch of cast aways to f!ght threw it... real s**t, u notice nobody ever retailiated when teams were setting dirty screens on AI and putting extra spice on the hard fouls.. matt geiger was the only cat, go figure to stand up for him, by attacking reggie miller... kinda proves the point they played to spite him a bit as much as they wanted to win.... and like u said snow would cover all the bigger 2 guards and occasionaly guard the pgs if needed be... nice luxury to have pretty sure hill either lead the league in o board or was top 3 at the worse, and did all the dirty work setting screens.. ratliff lead the league in blocks before the trade for mutumbo.. lynch is a cat u wanna go in the trenches with and locked up a lot of favorite teams players... u right larry brown got everybody to play thier role pefectly from the smallest detail possible...bottom line cats just gonna copy n paste that roster... and s**t on them cats to build up AI's legacy of taking bums to the finals least some cats like us get it anyway

Last edited by ginobili 20; 05-23-2010 at 03:12 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #160
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,930 | Props total: 7324 7324
 A.O.™ said:
(I wont even be a f*g and speak on players I never seen play)

Top 10

1- MJ
2- Shaq
3- Tim Duncan
4- Kevin Garnett
5- Magic Johnson
6- Isiah Thomas
7- Karl Malone
8- John Stockton
9- Allen Iverson
10- Hakeem Olajuwon

thats my top 10 in no order except MJ and TD.

10-20

11- Charles Barkley
12- Gary Payton
13- Reggie Miller
14- Ray Allen
15- Paul Pierce
16- Vince Carter (his prime yrs in T.O > Kobe's life)
17- Scottie Pippen
18- Chris Webber
19- Clyde Drexler
20- Patrick Ewing

Now thats 20 without the likes of Carmelo, D-Whistle, Lebron.. thats without the all-time greats in Bill Russell, Wilt, etc..

And if I was adding players from the 60's,70,early 80's that i got to see play, and the players from this decade... Kobe would be top 50.

Again when I talk about how good a player is, SINCE I ACTUALLY WATCH BASKETBALL I FACTOR EVERYTHING IN THERE, THE PLAYERS TEAM MATES, PLAYERS ROLE ON THE TEAM, not just ESPN/Sportscenter high lights, where Ironically they never show a player miss unless he was off all game...

And if you know anything about me PENNY HARDAWAY IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER OF ALL TIME.. And he's not even on the list to show how unbias I am...
WOW u actually have Ray Allen in your top 20 and u think hes better than Kobe.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy