Iverson Prime > Kobe All-Time

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2010, 06:20 PM         #121
igotmadgame3344  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread doesnt make much sense. Iverson wasnt even scoring on kobe much in those videos. He crossed Kobe once. No big deal. One play doesnt define a career. Iverson was a really good player but in no way compares to Kobe.
 05-22-2010, 06:45 PM         #122
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
I know damn well this n*gga didnt bring up shot attempts per game like Kobe didnt have 27 a game the year he dropped 35 a season where he had to so his team would compete same with AI

97-98
22 PPG
2.2 Steals
6.2 a.ssists
4 Rebounds
46 % shooting

Thats 2 seasons that are better then Kobes 02-03...Give it up dog from 96-05 Iverson averaged more points then Kobe except for 1 season, averaged more steals then Kobe in every season, averaged more a.ssists then Kobe in all but 2 seasons, all Kobe had was rebounding and he shot better and Kobe is an excellent shooter no doubt...Yea Kobe has had an overall better career but 96-05 it was AI >>> Kobe
lol@iverson being better because he averaged more points, the dude shoots about 41% for
his career and think about it Kobe put up 35 ppg on 27 shots and AI put up 31 on 28 shots. Dude is a chucker of course he gonna score hella points. That s**t ain't that impressive when when you look at field goal percentage and the amount of shots he put up.
 05-22-2010, 06:51 PM         #123
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
(I wont even be a f*g and speak on players I never seen play)

Top 10

1- MJ
2- Shaq
3- Tim Duncan
4- Kevin Garnett
5- Magic Johnson
6- Isiah Thomas
7- Karl Malone
8- John Stockton
9- Allen Iverson
10- Hakeem Olajuwon

thats my top 10 in no order except MJ and TD.

10-20

11- Charles Barkley
12- Gary Payton
13- Reggie Miller
14- Ray Allen
15- Paul Pierce
16- Vince Carter (his prime yrs in T.O > Kobe's life)
17- Scottie Pippen
18- Chris Webber
19- Clyde Drexler
20- Patrick Ewing

Now thats 20 without the likes of Carmelo, D-Whistle, Lebron.. thats without the all-time greats in Bill Russell, Wilt, etc..

And if I was adding players from the 60's,70,early 80's that i got to see play, and the players from this decade... Kobe would be top 50.

Again when I talk about how good a player is, SINCE I ACTUALLY WATCH BASKETBALL I FACTOR EVERYTHING IN THERE, THE PLAYERS TEAM MATES, PLAYERS ROLE ON THE TEAM, not just ESPN/Sportscenter high lights, where Ironically they never show a player miss unless he was off all game...

And if you know anything about me PENNY HARDAWAY IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER OF ALL TIME.. And he's not even on the list to show how unbias I am...
You do not watch basketball if Kobe is outside of your top 20

Cwebb? Paul pierce? Vince Carter?
 8 years ago '09        #124
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 -BigC- said:
You do not watch basketball if Kobe is outside of your top 20

Cwebb? Paul pierce? Vince Carter?
yea this n*gga is a idiot
 8 years ago '08        #125
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 antdog said:
lol@iverson being better because he averaged more points, the dude shoots about 41% for
his career and think about it Kobe put up 35 ppg on 27 shots and AI put up 31 on 28 shots. Dude is a chucker of course he gonna score hella points. That s**t ain't that impressive when when you look at field goal percentage and the amount of shots he put up.
Is this dude serious...AI averaged more a.ssists and steals to go along with the fact that he averaged more points you f**kin clown..You call a n*gga a chucker yet he still averaged more f**kin a.ssists then Kobe and that n*gga played with Shaq..You're such a f**kin clown you got Laker fans that admit AI was better until the 05 season yet you're so blinded by kobes nuts you cant even admit it...Dont get upset the criteria you used to say kobe was better in the 02-03 season doesnt work in your favor when comparing Kobe and AI from 96-05
 8 years ago '05        #126
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Main Event said:
Is this dude serious...AI averaged more a.ssists and steals to go along with the fact that he averaged more points you f**kin clown..You call a n*gga a chucker yet he still averaged more f**kin a.ssists then Kobe and that n*gga played with Shaq..You're such a f**kin clown you got Laker fans that admit AI was better until the 05 season yet you're so blinded by kobes nuts you cant even admit it...Dont get upset the criteria you used to say kobe was better in the 02-03 season doesnt work in your favor when comparing Kobe and AI from 96-05
Playing with Shaq actually hinders your ability to get a.ssists. Not to mention playing in the triangle hinders that ability as well. You do not get an a.ssist for dumping it down to Shaq and letting him back his man down.

Come on now..
 05-22-2010, 07:20 PM         #127
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Kobe was just as good as AI, the triangle just doesn't produce high a.ssist numbers. The people who get the a.ssists are just the people swinging the ball...
 8 years ago '08        #128
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
A.O dropping ether that s**t that make your soul burn slow....:applause:
 05-22-2010, 07:29 PM         #129
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
the highest amount of a.ssist ever put up in the triagnle was 7 by Scottie Pippen, so yes AI will have more a.ssist since the ball was in his hands all the time. And yes AI is a chucker numbers don't lie bruh. Lol because one Laker fan felt that way all fans do now? Get AI nuts out ya mouth.
 8 years ago '08        #130
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9118 9118
... Would neg you if the feature was still available.
 8 years ago '08        #131
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 antdog said:
the highest amount of a.ssist ever put up in the triagnle was 7 by Scottie Pippen, so yes AI will have more a.ssist since the ball was in his hands all the time. And yes AI is a chucker numbers don't lie bruh. Lol because one Laker fan felt that way all fans do now? Get AI nuts out ya mouth.
f**k outta here with AIs nuts you're the n*gga that cant take his Kobe hat off for a second and actually admit he was better..You've literally sat here and tried to discredit everything about AI dont throw out stats that favor Kobe in 1 arguement then discredit those same stats when they dont work in your favor for another..Let me guess AI averaging more steals then Kobe meant nothing either right....let it go Kobe is all time better but AI was better then that n*gga for a minute
 05-22-2010, 07:42 PM         #132
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think averaging steals is really a big deal because he got them from taking risk playing the passing lanes, which would leave his man open at times... Kobe does the same s**t at times and it is bad defense...
 8 years ago '05        #133
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Shock thread has shocked.
 8 years ago '08        #134
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 malikmoore9 said:
Everybody knows MJ got crossed by A.I. What is your point? And as far as I remember, this thread is about A.I. and Kobe, not A.I. and Jordan.
 8 years ago '06        #135
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
lol at this thread. Anyone with half a brain knows if Kobe didn't have Shaq, he would've outscored AI every single year while shooting a better %. Just like he did in 05-06 when he didn't have Shaq anymore, he went for 35 a game, with tons of 50 point games, same thing in 06-07. And back in 03, when Shaq went down with an injury, Kobe went off for 40 in 9 straight games with a few 50 point games... I mean come on.

People saying AI are just mad at Kobe.
 8 years ago '05        #136
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
dont feel like reading all these pages what are yall arguing about?
 8 years ago '06        #137
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 Main Event said:
f**k outta here with AIs nuts you're the n*gga that cant take his Kobe hat off for a second and actually admit he was better..You've literally sat here and tried to discredit everything about AI dont throw out stats that favor Kobe in 1 arguement then discredit those same stats when they dont work in your favor for another..Let me guess AI averaging more steals then Kobe meant nothing either right....let it go Kobe is all time better but AI was better then that n*gga for a minute

First you list a top 20 without Kobe and had Iverson in the top 10, now you say Kobe is better than Iverson all-time. Also you stated that you take into account a player's role, teammates and position, yet you try to use the fact that Iverson had more points, a.ssists, and steals than Kobe. Iverson didn't play with another great scorer, he didn't play with another superstar, and the team's offense was, give Iverson the ball and let him create for himself or his teammates. Meanwhile, Kobe was in a structured offensive system that is predicated on ball and player movement, playing alongside one of the most dominant big men of all-time. And, I disagree that Iverson would have won championships playing alongside Shaq. Iverson didn't want to and has trouble accepting a lesser role at 34 years old, so I highly doubt in his 20's, at the peak of his talent, he would willingly accept a lesser role. He and Shaq could never co-exist.
 8 years ago '08        #138
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
[/B]

First you list a top 20 without Kobe and had Iverson in the top 10, now you say Kobe is better than Iverson all-time. Also you stated that you take into account a player's role, teammates and position, yet you try to use the fact that Iverson had more points, a.ssists, and steals than Kobe. Iverson didn't play with another great scorer, he didn't play with another superstar, and the team's offense was, give Iverson the ball and let him create for himself or his teammates. Meanwhile, Kobe was in a structured offensive system that is predicated on ball and player movement, playing alongside one of the most dominant big men of all-time. And, I disagree that Iverson would have won championships playing alongside Shaq. Iverson didn't want to and has trouble accepting a lesser role at 34 years old, so I highly doubt in his 20's, at the peak of his talent, he would willingly accept a lesser role. He and Shaq could never co-exist.
umm i think you got me confused with A.O, Kobe is easily in my top 20 hell the n*gga is in my top 10

Last edited by Main Event; 05-22-2010 at 09:31 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #139
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 Main Event said:
umm i think you got me confused with A.O, Kobe is easily in my top 10 hell the n*gga is in my top 10
My bad, I did get you confused with A.O.
 05-22-2010, 09:32 PM         #140
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody knows MJ got crossed by A.I. What is your point? And as far as I remember, this thread is about A.I. and Kobe, not A.I. and Jordan.
Why not if Iverson can score 44 on the bulls and 48 on the Lakers then Iverson in his prime was better than Jordan too according to the threadstarters Logic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy