Iverson Prime > Kobe All-Time

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #101
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,187 | Props total: 3484 3484
Looks like we got a few d*ckriders in here. Still mad about getting that a.ss eliminated are we?
 8 years ago '09        #102
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
:wtf:

no!...and you the same n*gga b**chin bout "kobe having more rings dont mean s**t" and then you use the same logic to rationalize your own biased opinion? hahahaha...joke

:owned: f**got contradicted himself:owned:
 8 years ago '04        #103
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
dudes stay funny
 8 years ago '04        #104
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
 malikmoore9 said:
Allen Iverson could have been the next great one but this dude made a spectacle out of practice. Kobe lives breathes and practices practicing and escalating his game. While AI was living the fast life Kobe was watching film. While AI was wondering whether he felt like practicing Kobe was shooting 1000 jumpshots. Iverson has never in his history of playing the game of basketball been as good as Kobe. He could score with the best of them but couldn't do anything else on the court it took him 7 years to learn how to pass the ball. Y'all are really clowns right now don't ever offend GOAT Jr. like that again

:agreement6: thats what i call pwning. i agree whole-heartedly, i said this same s**t, almost word for word. && for the record, any maf**ka trying to use ONE-TIME situations when a player got the upper-hand on another is f**kin stupid. this is the nba. these are all great players. OF COURSE LEBRON IS GONNA EMBERASS KOBE. OF COURSE KOBE IS GONNA EMBERASS LEBRON. OF COURSE A.I COULD EMBERASS JORDAN. OF COURSE JORDAN COULD EMBERASS LEBRON. OF COURSE U DUMB n*ggaS, THERE ALL GREAT PLAYERS. BUT IF U WANNA TALK ABOUT WHO'S THE BEST, U NEED TO SAY WHO GOT THE UPPER-HAND MOST! NOT ONE f**kIN GAME, WHEN A n*gga CROSSED OVER SOMEBODY. IM TALKIN BOUT OVER THE YEARS, CONTINUALLY CROSSIN HIS a.ss OVER, CAN U n*ggaS DIG DAT?! IF NOT, f**k off./
 8 years ago '06        #105
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
 Grisly said:
smh @ the LACK OF RESPECT AI GETS.

you motherf**kers that d*ck ride Kobe don't know s**t about basketball.
So 80% of the players and coaches in the league all are d*ck riders and dont know s**t about basketball? Cuz they all seem to think different and I think they wuld know since they are the ones on the court, but you are the basketball guru and know everything cuz u sit on boxden everyday and co-sign wack threads like these, but anyone who thinks kobe is the best dont know s**t?? I bet not one person in the league would say Iverson in his prime is better than kobe
 8 years ago '08        #106
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11625 11625
 antdog said:
04-05 Iverson
4.0rbs 7.9asst 30.7ppg 42% shooting 24 shots per game

05-06 Iverson
3.2rbs 7.4asst 33.0ppg 44% shooting. 25 shots per game. Philly misses the playoffs in the East

01-02 Iverson
4.5rbs 5.5asst 31.4ppg 39% shooting 28 shots per game

Not once did he get 45%, Iverson nice but he ain't no Kobe n*gga shoulda "practiced" more like Kobe did
I know damn well this n*gga didnt bring up shot attempts per game like Kobe didnt have 27 a game the year he dropped 35 a season where he had to so his team would compete same with AI

97-98
22 PPG
2.2 Steals
6.2 a.ssists
4 Rebounds
46 % shooting

Thats 2 seasons that are better then Kobes 02-03...Give it up dog from 96-05 Iverson averaged more points then Kobe except for 1 season, averaged more steals then Kobe in every season, averaged more a.ssists then Kobe in all but 2 seasons, all Kobe had was rebounding and he shot better and Kobe is an excellent shooter no doubt...Yea Kobe has had an overall better career but 96-05 it was AI >>> Kobe
 05-22-2010, 03:36 PM         #107
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ai used to take it to the mamba
 8 years ago '07        #108
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 A.O.™ said:
every day I wake up and my point is proven.. Calling Kobe the GOAT is idiotic, calling him a bum suits him. Like I said over 100 times you Kobe fans are the dumbest s**t stains on the planet.. this dumb a.ss is going to say Iverson cross Jordan.. how the f**k does Iverson crossing Jordan = Iverson > Kobe.. you dumb f**k...
Obviously you didn't get my point you dumb bastard. I said Iverson crossed Jordan meaning since he crossed Jordan does that make him better than Jordan? No you f**king immigrant. So what Iverson scored on Kobe. The n*gga was a monster. You can't prove that Kobe is a bum. It must suck to hate a n*gga so much that you constantly ride his d*ck through a message board.
 8 years ago '04        #109
Allenivy 
space
space
space
$127 | Props total: 0 0
 x7eflon said:
lmao how u get drafted the same year but AI has fell off something stupid & kobe still dropping 40 in playoffs & AI not even in the L no more? Make no sense at all & another pointless stupid thread. & yes i know AI play college & kobe didnt & was lil younger but don't matter kobe will still be balling at AIs age.
Of course he would still be playing because of his style of play. AI used his speed and attacked the basket all the time and stay getting knocked down. A player that plays like that will not last as long fo sho.
 05-22-2010, 04:24 PM         #110
PBM24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what if kobe didn't play in the triangle and was a point guard and had the green light to shoot and do whatever he wants for his whole career and not play with another top 10 player.

KOBE WOULD AVERGAE 100 PPG..

iverson is the worst basketball player cuz he dont trust anyone but himself to get the job done.

TO YOU TS I LAUGH AT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN
 8 years ago '06        #111
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,641 | Props total: 8574 8574
 PBM24 said:
what if kobe didn't play in the triangle and was a point guard and had the green light to shoot and do whatever he wants for his whole career and not play with another top 10 player.

KOBE WOULD AVERGAE 100 PPG..

iverson is the worst basketball player cuz he dont trust anyone but himself to get the job done.

TO YOU TS I LAUGH AT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN
You think you know basketball if Iverson and Kobe switch it would be the same out come Iverson with 3 rings and Kobe with none. Kobe was blessed to be in a good position to win early in his career but that doesn't mean Kobe wasn't good. Kobe didnt trust anybody to get the job done when Shaq left. And peep this young buck Kobe had his best individually seasons when his team sucked.
 05-22-2010, 05:01 PM         #112
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
smh @ the LACK OF RESPECT AI GETS.

you motherf**kers that d*ck ride Kobe don't know s**t about basketball.
this... aint that the f**king truth..

you sum up the careers and Iverson had a better career.. Minus the rings, and Iverson was #1 on his team all the time.

MVP = Kobe has 1, like 8 years after Iverson got his.
ROY = Iverson 1, Kobe 0
Scoring titles = Iverson 4, Kobe 2
Multiple ALL-Star MVPs for both etc..

hmm... but theres no way Iversons better than Kobe...lol Thats what they accomplished ALONE, on their INDIVIDUAL talent..

Some idiot is going to bring up chips.. lol Iverson took his team to the finals, Kobe still to take his team out the first round..

Bruce Leeroy said:
Obviously you didn't get my point you dumb bastard. I said Iverson crossed Jordan meaning since he crossed Jordan does that make him better than Jordan? No you f**king immigrant. So what Iverson scored on Kobe. The n*gga was a monster. You can't prove that Kobe is a bum. It must suck to hate a n*gga so much that you constantly ride his d*ck through a message board.

No you simpleton you didnt have a point. You talking about a highlight, I showed you a Video of IVERSON CARVING HIM UP.. Not crossing him once, and then disappearing. You see him taking him to the hole, shooting the jumper in his face, pure domination, on who suppose to be the best on-ball defender since MJ.. and he cant do s**t with Iverson but get embarassed.

Now my hate for Kobe is well known, not like I deny anything he did. He's super overrated, and overall he's top 30 all-time.

n*ggas over here talking about Practice, like that hurt Iversons legacy..

I'll let it be known, right now Allen Iverson is a first ballot hall of famer with no rings, Kobe Bryant without the titles is not a first ballot hall of famer. And thats the truth.
 8 years ago '07        #113
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 A.O.™ said:
No you simpleton you didnt have a point. You talking about a highlight, I showed you a Video of IVERSON CARVING HIM UP.. Not crossing him once, and then disappearing. You see him taking him to the hole, shooting the jumper in his face, pure domination, on who suppose to be the best on-ball defender since MJ.. and he cant do s**t with Iverson but get embarassed.

Now my hate for Kobe is well known, not like I deny anything he did. He's super overrated, and overall he's top 30 all-time.

n*ggas over here talking about Practice, like that hurt Iversons legacy..

I'll let it be known, right now Allen Iverson is a first ballot hall of famer with no rings, Kobe Bryant without the titles is not a first ballot hall of famer. And thats the truth.
Again A.I. was one of a kind. But if you REALLY believe that Kobe is a bum and top 30 @ best then you shouldn't speak on anything sports related ever again you chupacabra believing in a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '09        #114
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:

Bruce Leeroy said:
Again A.I. was one of a kind. But if you REALLY believe that Kobe is a bum and top 30 @ best then you shouldn't speak on anything sports related ever again you chupacabra believing in a.ss n*gga.

05-22-2010, 05:26 PM         #115
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
(I wont even be a f*g and speak on players I never seen play)

Top 10

1- MJ
2- Shaq
3- Tim Duncan
4- Kevin Garnett
5- Magic Johnson
6- Isiah Thomas
7- Karl Malone
8- John Stockton
9- Allen Iverson
10- Hakeem Olajuwon

thats my top 10 in no order except MJ and TD.

10-20

11- Charles Barkley
12- Gary Payton
13- Reggie Miller
14- Ray Allen
15- Paul Pierce
16- Vince Carter (his prime yrs in T.O > Kobe's life)
17- Scottie Pippen
18- Chris Webber
19- Clyde Drexler
20- Patrick Ewing

Now thats 20 without the likes of Carmelo, D-Whistle, Lebron.. thats without the all-time greats in Bill Russell, Wilt, etc..

And if I was adding players from the 60's,70,early 80's that i got to see play, and the players from this decade... Kobe would be top 50.

Again when I talk about how good a player is, SINCE I ACTUALLY WATCH BASKETBALL I FACTOR EVERYTHING IN THERE, THE PLAYERS TEAM MATES, PLAYERS ROLE ON THE TEAM, not just ESPN/Sportscenter high lights, where Ironically they never show a player miss unless he was off all game...

And if you know anything about me PENNY HARDAWAY IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER OF ALL TIME.. And he's not even on the list to show how unbias I am...
 8 years ago '05        #116
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Ok, well.. now you're just a hater son. Before you were a hater with some logic. Iverson and Kobe could go back and forth, I get it... I still think Kobe has had a better overall career, but I can see the logic behind the comparison. However... with your top 30 or 50 list... you're clearly just a hater looking for attention.

Where's Ronnie when you need him?
 05-22-2010, 05:40 PM         #117
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
Ok, well.. now you're just a hater son. Before you were a hater with some logic. Iverson and Kobe could go back and forth, I get it... I still think Kobe has had a better overall career, but I can see the logic behind the comparison. However... with your top 30 or 50 list... you're clearly just a hater looking for attention.

Where's Ronnie when you need him?
Nah it just proves your a Kobe condom, if you dont agree with my list thats your opinion but out of that 20 there are only 8 players without championships.. but every player on that list atleast competed for a title... Most of those players were their respect franchises, and all those players carried the load for their team.

Kobe his early part of his career was carried by Shaq, and now he's carried by Gasol. And if the proof isnt in the pudding then your just blinded by the truth...
 05-22-2010, 05:50 PM         #118
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
2 years ago kobe was fuking iverson when he was on the nuggets. sweep.
IDK but that sounds gay...
 8 years ago '05        #119
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 A.O.™ said:
Nah it just proves your a Kobe condom, if you dont agree with my list thats your opinion but out of that 20 there are only 8 players without championships.. but every player on that list atleast competed for a title... Most of those players were their respect franchises, and all those players carried the load for their team.

Kobe his early part of his career was carried by Shaq, and now he's carried by Gasol. And if the proof isnt in the pudding then your just blinded by the truth...
Pierce wasn't competing for a championship without KG and Allen. Allen wasn't competing for a championship without Pierce and KG.

Payton, Webber, CARTER? Come on now..

Also, I know the "Kobe is getting carried by Pau" s**t is the hater company line, but Pau never won a playoff game as the main guy. Kobe never won a series, so they need each other. Nobody ever wins it alone. So, just drop that s**t.

Last edited by I'm The Dan; 05-22-2010 at 05:55 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #120
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 A.O.™ said:
(I wont even be a f*g and speak on players I never seen play)

Top 10

1- MJ
2- Shaq
3- Tim Duncan
4- Kevin Garnett
5- Magic Johnson
6- Isiah Thomas
7- Karl Malone
8- John Stockton
9- Allen Iverson
10- Hakeem Olajuwon

thats my top 10 in no order except MJ and TD.

10-20

11- Charles Barkley
12- Gary Payton
13- Reggie Miller
14- Ray Allen
15- Paul Pierce
16- Vince Carter (his prime yrs in T.O > Kobe's life)
17- Scottie Pippen
18- Chris Webber
19- Clyde Drexler
20- Patrick Ewing

Now thats 20 without the likes of Carmelo, D-Whistle, Lebron.. thats without the all-time greats in Bill Russell, Wilt, etc..

And if I was adding players from the 60's,70,early 80's that i got to see play, and the players from this decade... Kobe would be top 50.

Again when I talk about how good a player is, SINCE I ACTUALLY WATCH BASKETBALL I FACTOR EVERYTHING IN THERE, THE PLAYERS TEAM MATES, PLAYERS ROLE ON THE TEAM, not just ESPN/Sportscenter high lights, where Ironically they never show a player miss unless he was off all game...

And if you know anything about me PENNY HARDAWAY IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER OF ALL TIME.. And he's not even on the list to show how unbias I am...
:disdain2: Makes no sense to try and argue with this dude, he is blinded by hate, has no clue, and doesn't feel the need to use logic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy