Iverson Prime > Kobe All-Time

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
you hang on more and more on Kobe's d*ck as the days go by......

You talk about Kobe more than his & Laker fans do....creating like 3-5 threads about him a weak
 8 years ago '06        #82
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 TheBallDontLie said:
Like i thought you couldn't make any negative comments on what he did on the floor. Undeniable heart >

We get it you take your frustrations out on allen iversio like every depressed loser writer.
says somebody who never lived outside his house and is on the verge of making millions of dollars gambling, but has made 200 lebron hate threads the last month not to mention getting banned from a website numerous times lol... 1 looser defending another pretty much seems to be the case here
 05-22-2010, 08:27 AM         #83
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
says somebody who never lived outside his house and is on the verge of making millions of dollars gambling, but has made 200 lebron hate threads the last month not to mention getting banned from a website numerous times lol... 1 looser defending another pretty much seems to be the case here
Ha at making millions now n*gga wants to clown. I workout 5-6 times a week and play ball on the regular and do things. Don't get mad cause i handicap sports for a living and have the free will of being a BX as well. Looks like i hit a nerve there Figures you were jealous especially that PM you sent me few weeks ago. Looks like you won't be getting any sports betting advice questions answered from me anytime soon. Just a typical nerdy white guy, who's got a beer belly, out of shape calling AI a loser and sucks!

You think getting drunk and posting drunk late night on BX = Life. Just another ignorant jackass who gets wasted every night with no education.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 05-22-2010 at 08:28 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #84
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
till u own or at least move outside your moms house that isn't a career, just a hobby....I regret shraring betting info with u.... and honestly starting to think u a f*g.... shoulda put 2 and 2 together after after posting them hill nekkid pics takes my L for continuing this convrersation and adds to ignore list to insure it never happens again
 05-22-2010, 08:54 AM         #85
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
till u own or at least move outside your moms house that isn't a career, just a hobby....I regret shraring betting info with u.... and honestly starting to think u a f*g.... shoulda put 2 and 2 together after after posting them hill nekkid pics takes my L for continuing this convrersation and adds to ignore list to insure it never happens again
Aw now you're gonna reach by making typical unoriginal jokes or a.ssumptions. A hobby that puts food on the table, pays the rent and has me living wealthy. Don't get mad cause i don't have to bust my a.ss every single day then take out my frustrations dunk on a forum like you. You don't regret it you wanted me to leak out/share all my insight and knowledge that puts me a whole different level. Too bad you weren't smart enough to hold back your pride, you actually could of made dough following me. Now I'm a f*g because i put you in your place and make you feel like a loser who doesn't know anything? Good joke, BTW!

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 05-22-2010 at 08:59 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #86
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
 A.O. said:
this...

This n*ggas comparing Shaq & Mutombo?

Kobe fans are f**king tards...
Y? since when would it be retarded to compare two players who play the same position? @ n*ggas thinkin they're smart. cracks me the f**k up. But to say a.i in his prime is better than kobe -all time?! u must be smoking crack. If a.i in his prime aint f**kin wit kobe in his prime, then how c could he be better all time? Funny thing is, when A.I was k!llin the N.B.A, so was kobe, and he was winning rings. fast forward to now, STILL PUTTING UP NUMBERS, WHERE IS IVERSON? HAS HE PUT IN AS MUCH TIME AND EFFORT AND KOBE?! i didnt think so. Kobe is the best, for now. after he leaves, somebody will come and replace him, just like its been since the beginning of the national basketball league. if u were born in the 60's, 70's, then u might say Magic Johnson was the goat. 80's 90's jordan. 2000's-present, is kobe's time. dumb a.ss n*ggas.
 8 years ago '09        #87
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3485 3485
 Kasssssst said:
you hang on more and more on Kobe's d*ck as the days go by......

You talk about Kobe more than his & Laker fans do....creating like 3-5 threads about him a weak

:owned:
 8 years ago '07        #88
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
This n*gga A.O. is a dumb muf**ka. Kobe's a bum? REALLY? Or are you just trying to ruffle some feathers? I need to know do n*ggas really feel this way or are they just seeking attention? A.I. was that n*gga no doubt. He crossed Jordan up. So the f**k what? The n*gga was gifted. But to call Kobe a bum is idiotic.
 05-22-2010, 11:57 AM         #89
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
This n*gga A.O. is a dumb muf**ka. Kobe's a bum? REALLY? Or are you just trying to ruffle some feathers? I need to know do n*ggas really feel this way or are they just seeking attention? A.I. was that n*gga no doubt. He crossed Jordan up. So the f**k what? The n*gga was gifted. But to call Kobe a bum is idiotic.
every day I wake up and my point is proven.. Calling Kobe the GOAT is idiotic, calling him a bum suits him. Like I said over 100 times you Kobe fans are the dumbest s**t stains on the planet.. this dumb a.ss is going to say Iverson cross Jordan.. how the f**k does Iverson crossing Jordan = Iverson > Kobe.. you dumb f**k...
 8 years ago '09        #90
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
every day I wake up im on kobes d*ck and my point is never proven.. Calling Kobe the GOAT is cool, calling him a bum is stupid. Like I said over 100 times im the dumbest s**t stain on the planet.....

My thoughts exaclty you dumb f**k

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 05-22-2010 at 12:08 PM..
 05-22-2010, 12:10 PM         #91
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
My thoughts exaclty you dumb f**k
You want attenton??
 8 years ago '09        #92
space
space
 A.O. said:
You want attenton??

Say's the guy always making kobe threads.
 8 years ago '07        #93
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
what a f**king idiot.
 8 years ago '04        #94
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Funny thing...is....

people give props to Iverson for crossing Jordan and making the bucket (if I recall)...

but when Jordan fakes out Kobe a little, and goes for the shot but Kobe clearly blocks Jordan's shot....

s**t is a problem....

double standards I tell ya....
 05-22-2010, 12:23 PM         #95
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Allen Iverson could have been the next great one but this dude made a spectacle out of practice. Kobe lives breathes and practices practicing and escalating his game. While AI was living the fast life Kobe was watching film. While AI was wondering whether he felt like practicing Kobe was shooting 1000 jumpshots. Iverson has never in his history of playing the game of basketball been as good as Kobe. He could score with the best of them but couldn't do anything else on the court it took him 7 years to learn how to pass the ball. Y'all are really clowns right now don't ever offend GOAT Jr. like that again
 8 years ago '04        #96
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,862 | Props total: 17356 17356
 malikmoore9 said:
Allen Iverson could have been the next great one but this dude made a spectacle out of practice. Kobe lives breathes and practices practicing and escalating his game. While AI was living the fast life Kobe was watching film. While AI was wondering whether he felt like practicing Kobe was shooting 1000 jumpshots. Iverson has never in his history of playing the game of basketball been as good as Kobe. He could score with the best of them but couldn't do anything else on the court it took him 7 years to learn how to pass the ball. Y'all are really clowns right now don't ever offend GOAT Jr. like that again
^^^^ This...AI is one of my fav players of all time but i agree with this except for the goat Jr statement and i grew up watching Jordan when he was average at NC
 8 years ago '04        #97
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1331 1331
smh @ the LACK OF RESPECT AI GETS.

you motherf**kers that d*ck ride Kobe don't know s**t about basketball.
 8 years ago '05        #98
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 P. Dedos said:
wade>lebron

last season wade had >>>>> any season lebron had

wade 2006 playoffs >>>>>> any playoffs bron had

plus wade has a championship
:wtf:

no!...and you the same n*gga b**chin bout "kobe having more rings dont mean s**t" and then you use the same logic to rationalize your own biased opinion? hahahaha...joke
 8 years ago '04        #99
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1331 1331
Shaq's face at 4:26 mark basically sums up this entire thread.

AI >
 8 years ago '06        #100
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
So when Iverson gave Jordan not one but 2 nasty crossovers in a row and left him in the dust lookin mad old did u say Iverson was better? n*ggas get crossed and lit up everyday, doesnt mean they are better, kobe, lebron, melo, wade, all them n*ggas be gettin crossed i see it all the time, who the f**k cares its a part of the game, well if yall knew anythng about the game maybe we wuldnt have wack threads like this one
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now