ESPN: Bosh gives 5 team "wishlist" to Raptors

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

Kobe: I ain't sayin no names, but...
now thats just damn right hilarious!!! props for that one!
 8 years ago '08        #102
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Ldogg310 said:
I can see mitch and dr buss pullin another GASOL type trade

get a 3way trade bynum/deng to toronto turk/vujacic/morrison to bulls hinrich/bosh to lakers

make it happen lmaooo s**t wouldnt even be fair no more

hinrich/kobe/artest/bosh/gasol be hella soft in the paint but could outscore anyone.
bulls = a.ssraped in that trade
 8 years ago '07        #103
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 PEK said:
Notice I didnt mention Deng. And Noah dont make enough to make the salaries match up. But Deng maybe gibson and a filler would.
 Hurricane Ra said:
No way Toronto makes a deal without Noah being the center piece.

Also Raps got more say in it then people think. I highly doubt Bosh is going to want to leave that much money and a year on the table knowing the lock out is coming and the deals are going to be cut even lower
what you guys fail to understand this is a good gesture by bosh...he doesn't have to be apart of any sign and trade and sign straight up....Toronto has zero pull here its either lose bosh for nothing are get something in return
 8 years ago '07        #104
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Ldogg310 said:
I can see mitch and dr buss pullin another GASOL type trade

get a 3way trade bynum/deng to toronto turk/vujacic/morrison to bulls hinrich/bosh to lakers

make it happen lmaooo s**t wouldnt even be fair no more

hinrich/kobe/artest/bosh/gasol be hella soft in the paint but could outscore anyone.
How da f**kk you came up with the biggest piece of s**t trade in history...so the bulls get rid of two bad contracts to get one bad contract back....Turk is Lemon...theres nothin under the hood of that car
 8 years ago '09        #105
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 BxCastro said:
How da f**kk you came up with the biggest piece of s**t trade in history...so the bulls get rid of two bad contracts to get one bad contract back....Turk is Lemon...theres nothin under the hood of that car
 05-21-2010, 11:27 PM         #106
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
what you guys fail to understand this is a good gesture by bosh...he doesn't have to be apart of any sign and trade and sign straight up....Toronto has zero pull here its either lose bosh for nothing are get something in return

It isn't a good gesture at all man. Its all about the money for Bosh and he and his agent aren't dumb. They understand with the lock out and the inevitable David Stern beat down that they need to make as much money and years as they can. Raptors understand it and so does Bosh. And he of course has options but say Bron signs to the Bulls and Amare signs with Miami after Wade re-ups, then what? I'm not saying the Raps aint going to do it and try to get something but lets be real Bosh is doing it for the money nothing more, nothing less
 8 years ago '06        #107
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,498 | Props total: 17937 17937
Damn Rose + Bosh
 05-21-2010, 11:45 PM         #108
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
exactly....

somehow laker fans would still cry about the point guard tho if they get another all star on the team.... geez this is the most stack team in history after that trade :wow:
we would prolly pass 72 wins
 05-22-2010, 12:12 AM         #109
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Knicks r goin to be great when they land bosh and the king
Posted via Mobile Device

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #110
wawow 
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 0 0
THERES NO WAAAAY THIS IS GOING 2 BE A 2 TEAM DEAL ........ITS GONNA BE A MINIMUM OF 3 TEAMS CUZ NONE OF THOSE TEAMS GOT NOTHIN 2 OFFER 4 GAY a.ss BOSH .............. HE WANTS TO PLAY WITH EITHER ROSE WADE OR JAMES SO ANOTHER TEAM OTHER THEN THOSE LISTED WILL HAVE 2 BE INVOVLED

I JUST HOPE WE (TORONTO) GET A GOOD PLAYOFF TEAM..........THE ONLY WAY WE GOIN WIN A TITLE IS GOIN BE THROUGH THE DRAFT CUZ I DON'T SEE NO WELL EstabLISHED PLAYER COMIN HERE

P.S f**k BOSH N TAKE TORONTO OFF YOUR LIST CUZ UR NOT GOOD ENOUGH 2 LEAD NE TEAM 2 THE FINALS .......FORGET BOUT WINNIN A CHIP .........UR BEST BET IS 2 BE ROSE WADES OR LABRONS b**ch
 8 years ago '06        #111
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
You people are crazy if you all think the Bulls would ever trade Joakim Noah (Top 10 Center).

You all might as well place him in the same category as D. Rose.

People want to play with both of them, not just one of them.

If Bosh comes to the Bulls he isn't going to play Center....who else would????

Noah.
 8 years ago '04        #112
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 441 441
 BxCastro said:

up to 30 mill is a lot of pull actually.
 8 years ago '04        #113
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 eLLz said:
Kobe, Artest, Bosh, Gasol :wow:
^ not enough money to make that happen.

i want to say kobe makes 'bout $20 mil per season.

gasol probably makes $10-12 mil per season.

artest probably makes close to $10 mil per season.

so...add bosh who will probably be asking for $10-15 mil, and your starting lineup is getting paid $60 mil.

this ain't the yankees, n*gga.
 8 years ago '06        #114
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
 P. Dedos said:
you got nobody on your team that anybody wants tho so how the hell you gonna make the trade?
Luol Deng
Kirk Hinrich
Omer Asik
Taj Gibson

P. Dedos said:
and if you can get a lebron james or a bosh on your team you telling me you aint gonna give up NOAH
Nope.

Rose & Noah are the Future.

...I'll repeat...

Who would play Center?

Last edited by 01seay; 05-22-2010 at 10:44 AM..
 05-22-2010, 11:00 AM         #115
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Toronto has leverage. Bosh can't go to Chicago or LA and make the money he wants without the Raps. So that leaves Miami and Knicks. I doubt he would go to NY for less money and years unless it was with Lebron (So if Bron stays in Cleveland will Bosh take less money to play for the Knicks with say Joe Johnson? I doubt it) and who's to say Miami isn't more interested in Wade/Amare combo then Wade/Bosh. Obviously Bosh has options without the Raps but if he wants full money and years he needs them and they both know it.
 8 years ago '05        #116
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 4477 4477
At this point I just hope we get a solid piece to add in toronto. Who knows tho, this could lad to better things down the road.
 8 years ago '04        #117
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Man I just want all this s**t to end so I can get a good feel for the makeup of the new team for next season... f**k this raptor lookin muf**ka... Word of warning to any team that takes him: make sure that n*gga keeps those knees strong, cuz dude is ALWAYS icin them and wearing those huge a.ss knee braces, one fall and its J.O status...
 8 years ago '05        #118
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 INF4MOUS said:
nobody wants to play in new york though i thought
mannn everyone wants to play here
 8 years ago '06        #119
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You're right in principle. Toronto only has leverage if a team is over the cap and wants Bosh.

If a team is under the cap and Bosh wants to go there, they have virtually 0 leverage. That team isn't going to give up a significant piece when they can absorb Bosh's deal for nothing. The history of sign and trades for big free agents pretty much shows that the team giving up the free agent usually gets nothing even remotely good. At the most a bench player and a draft pick.

If Toronto really wanted value, they should have traded him during the season.
i don't believe u have ANY idea of what you're talking about sir.

bosh would be leaving 30 million dollars if he doesn't resign with the Raptors.

we have LOTS of leverage. no sane man regardless of how rich he is, is just gonna say no to an extra 30 mill.
 8 years ago '06        #120
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

Kobe: I ain't sayin no names, but...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy