ESPN: Bosh gives 5 team "wishlist" to Raptors

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 HotepSuns said:
it's better than offering NEWARK....

:dancingcool:
i never once said i thought he was going to the nets but the nets have a better shot

why is it that only the delusional ny media and fans cant see that there is no team there

and after you max out lebron and bosh you have no room to do anything until next offseason you will have a bunch of mid level and league min guys around them

and even shaq and kobe eventually couldnt win with those type of players so what makes you think rupaul and lebron can

every other team with cap nspace offers a better opurtunity than the nix even the f**king clippers
 8 years ago '04        #82
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Only thing that frustrates me is ignorance. Unfortunately, it runs rampant here in the BXSC.
and it primarily comes from your delusional fan base
 8 years ago '06        #83
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
 eLLz said:
Kobe, Artest, Bosh, Gasol :wow:
that would not work :fryingpan:
2 reasons
that would mess up chemistry .
plus the lakers are not about to get another max contract when they are already
over the luxry tax
 8 years ago '07        #84
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
@ Knicks fans thinking Toronto wants to overpay David Lee on a 6-year deal.
 8 years ago '06        #85
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 MosDefinition said:
and it primarily comes from your delusional fan base
Agreed, but what does that make you for stooping to their level?
 05-21-2010, 07:18 PM         #86
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
i never once said i thought he was going to the nets but the nets have a better shot why is it that only the delusional ny media and fans cant see that there is no team there

and after you max out lebron and bosh you have no room to do anything until next offseason you will have a bunch of mid level and league min guys around them

and even shaq and kobe eventually couldnt win with those type of players so what makes you think rupaul and lebron can

every other team with cap nspace offers a better opurtunity than the nix even the f**king clippers

...yeah,because everyone is clamoring to go to new jersey.....stop it..

bla bla bla..you have no idea what's going to happen,or how it's going to happen....apparently players think were a team with potential if they are putting us on their wishlist....so i'll take what they are talking about OVER what you're talking about...
 8 years ago '06        #87
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
ESPN's report of Bosh's wish list— NY, CHI, TOR, LAL, and MIA — is accurate, except there's one other team. Still figuring that team out.
I didn't read through the whole thread....Sure that was posted...6th team is Cleveland if LeBron stays ?:cool-smiley-009:

No Texas teams....Cold blooded
 8 years ago '04        #88
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
...yeah,because everyone is clamoring to go to new jersey.....stop it..

bla bla bla..you have no idea what's going to happen,or how it's going to happen....apparently players think were a team with potential if they are putting us on their wishlist....so i'll take what they are talking about OVER what you're talking about...

what ever helps u delusional nix fans sleep at night

every analyst ive read has said the exact same thing they offer nothing but a building a over rated coach and one decent player

he will have to play a year without a pg so rondo will abuse him in the playoffs next year again

unless you believe the spurs will give away tony parker for free tony douglass is gonna be your pg
 05-21-2010, 07:42 PM         #89
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
what ever helps u delusional nix fans sleep at night

every analyst ive read has said the exact same thing they offer nothing but a building a over rated coach and one decent player

he will have to play a year without a pg so rondo will abuse him in the playoffs next year again

unless you believe the spurs will give away tony parker for free tony douglass is gonna be your pg

who gives a s**t what "analyst" say....clearly these players DON'T follow what analyst say....and again you have no idea how this is going to play out,or who is going to do what...and you talking like toney douglass is garbage....the same way n*ggas was talking about rondo being some kind of liability before garnett,and ray allen went to boston....and now look at the situation....

you're upset,because nobody is jumping up,and down trying to be on the nets...when you lost the 1st pick in the draft,you lost all hope of anybody wanting to come to your team...which you somehow think is better than the knicks...hilarious...how many games did the nets win this year?...simmer down kid..you have ZERO room to be dissing anyones roster....

worry about who you're gonna get with that 3rd pick in this weak a.ss draft...
 8 years ago '05        #90
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
f**king pus*y a.ss bosh.. why does it matter what lebron does.. be your own man.. just a few months ago this n*gga was saying he felt he could be "the man" of the team.. go ride the coat tails of a real superstar while your in ur prime cb4..smh

as a raptor fan it sucks because this sets us back huge.. but really we haven't done s**t with bosh so i dunno how much worse it can get
 05-21-2010, 07:53 PM         #91
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
lol at bulls fans thinking anyone wants deng with that contract

lol at bulls fans overrating a center who cant create his own shot and has no jumpshot period

lee > noah

unless the raptors wanna pay kirk hinrich 10 mill

Lee's better offensive game and any other advantage is completely negated by the fact that Lee is one of the worst defenders at any position in the NBA.

I'm dying at a front court that has Bargs and Lee in it. aahahahhaha could you imagine the front court points scored against them? s**t would epic, I could see Dirk dropping 82 Kobe style on them
 8 years ago '06        #92
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 rlnichol77 said:
that would not work :fryingpan:
2 reasons
that would mess up chemistry .
plus the lakers are not about to get another max contract when they are already
over the luxry tax
LOL@chemistry. Bynum is always hurt on the sidelines like a b**ch and they play fine without him.
 05-21-2010, 07:54 PM         #93
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Plus everyone knows Bron is coming to Boston and were going to move Pierce back to SG (After he loses 25 pounds and we find a new Canadian "doctor" for him)
 8 years ago '06        #94
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

Kobe: I ain't sayin no names, but...
 8 years ago '07        #95
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hurricane Ra said:

Lee's better offensive game and any other advantage is completely negated by the fact that Lee is one of the worst defenders at any position in the NBA.

I'm dying at a front court that has Bargs and Lee in it. aahahahhaha could you imagine the front court points scored against them? s**t would epic, I could see Dirk dropping 82 Kobe style on them
ur telling me noah is better than a 20 12 and 3.5 player :budden:

who shoots 54% from the field and 81% from the line :budden:

cut it out n*gga
 8 years ago '08        #96
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 INF4MOUS said:
ur telling me noah is better than a 20 12 and 3.5 player :budden:

who shoots 54% from the field and 81% from the line :budden:

cut it out n*gga
Defensively he is garbage and if he were paired with Andrea the raptors would be worse defensively than last year even without Calderon on that team,if it was possible.
 8 years ago '05        #97
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
If I was him, I'd want to go to Oklahoma City.
 8 years ago '06        #98
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,371 | Props total: 5637 5637
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

Kobe: I ain't sayin no names, but...
 8 years ago '07        #99
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19983 19983
 Truth B T0ld said:
Delusional bulls fans.

The raptors will let bosh walk for nothing before they accept any garbage package of bad contracts the bulls have to offer.

i still cant phathom knicks fans saying bulls fans are delusional...your guys entire franchise is based on delusion and Loul Deng>>the knicks roster.
 8 years ago '05        #100
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I'd take Bosh for Bynum. Only downside is we have to move Pau to Center again, but we could deal with it. Odom comes off of the bench in a three man rotation at PF/C with Bosh and Pau. Artest at the 3 and Kobe at the 2.

The best part about it is hearing all the haters cry about how Stern put the Lakers together or whatever nonsense they have waiting.

I agree though.. I think it's the Lakers or Bulls -- and only the Bulls if Bron goes there.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago