ESPN: Bosh gives 5 team "wishlist" to Raptors

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,285 | Props total: 13661 13661
 nastyNate718 said:
I want to see him go to Miami but the Heat has nothing to give up for Bosh
Beasley?
 8 years ago '04        #42
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 dj ac said:
Beasley?
Beasley is a hell of a gamble, dude is still mad immature, and then the Raptors would be gettin yet another player who plays ZERO defense
 05-21-2010, 04:43 PM         #43
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
So 15/8 at 60% from the field on a squad with Kobe and Gasol is garbage now? How many points should he score? I know he can't stay healthy for s**t, but garbage?

[pic - click to view]

Only 65 games 57% from the field 8 boards and only 15 points for 12 and a half million? Dude is ok on defense and you bring up Kobe and Gasol like that doesn't help his offense. Having one of the best wing players and the best passing big man isn't going to help him. If I was a Raps fan and I ended up with Bynum (injured and making 12.5 mill) for Bosh i'd say garbage.
 8 years ago '05        #44
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
To be real, I hope we really get LeBron, because we'd likely offer up Noah AND Deng for Bosh, which would probably beat every deal.

Bosh/LBJ/Rose =
[pic - click to view]

I see this as a two team race between the Lakers and Bulls..

BC has already said he don't like Beasley, so who else do the Heat have? Chalmers? Dorrell Wright?

The Knicks have four players on their Roster, and David Lee has to agree to sign to Toronto(how many FA's sign to play in Canada? exactly none unless they foreign) so its not like they have anyone else.. They not gonna trade Gallo

Last edited by Hold That; 05-21-2010 at 04:58 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #45
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22433 22433
I would never trade bosh for bynum. n*ggas prolly throw in jordan farmar to make it sound legit.
 8 years ago '05        #46
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
If we can somehow get noah and hinrich, I'd be happy. I don't know about deng tho....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #47
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Rupaul has spoken
 8 years ago '05        #48
Rubix 
space
space
I would k!ll myself if the raps end up getting beasley or lee.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #49
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Hold That said:
To be real, I hope we really get LeBron, because we'd likely offer up Noah AND Deng for Bosh, which would probably beat every deal.

Bosh/LBJ/Rose =
[pic - click to view]

BC has already said he don't like Beasley, so who else do the Heat have? Chalmers? Dorrell Wright?

The Knicks have four players on their Roster, and David Lee has to agree to sign to Toronto(how many FA's sign to play in Canada? exactly none unless they foreign) so its not like they have anyone else.. They not gonna trade Gallo
you would still have to beat the lakers and spurs and you have to realize your not the only team improving yea you have a better chance but gasol and bynum aren't getting shorter as wilbon would say
 8 years ago '06        #50
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6753 6753
Welcome to NY mr.Bosh

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #51
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Raps won't let bosh just walk. Bulls have the best package of deng and Noah to offer.

None of the other teams with 2max fa cap space have a good enough surrounding core like the bulls.

Rose
Kirk
James
Bosh
miller resigns for cheap.

They'll sign a vet or 2 with the mle to solidify the bench. Deng & Noah > beasley or lee packages. Plus the bulls have rose.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #52
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 781 781
 dee grande said:

[pic - click to view]

kobe: I ain't sayin no names, but...
lmfao
 8 years ago '06        #53
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3524 3524
If LeBron....let alone LeBron & Bosh come to Chicago..I would be in denial for the next 7 years.

8 years ago '08        #54
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 chctynig2804 said:
Noah or Deng would be involved in that deal and most likely it would be Noah so u dont have to worry bout Bosh, Noah, James and Rose playin on the same team

Notice I didnt mention Deng. And Noah dont make enough to make the salaries match up. But Deng maybe gibson and a filler would.
 8 years ago '05        #55
Rubix 
space
space
 whodatb1 said:
id rather da lakers trade bynum for an elite pg if they actually do trade him ......

getting bosh would take odom out of the lakers lineup during crunch time .... remember ... pau plays da five pretty much da last four minutes of da game .....

dont get me wrong .. bosh is nice ..... but if you trade a 5 .... you better get a pg .... hell .... shaq could average 10 and 8 for da lakers ........
Its a cardinal rule to never trade big for small. Plus, the triangle doesn't require a "real" pg and works better with a guard who can just shoot and defend..no need for any elite pgs in that system. Which is why hinrich would work very well there. Plus, if worrying about getting odom minutes in the crunch is the biggest issue in laker nation, then u guys are cruising..
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-21-2010, 05:53 PM         #56
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No way Toronto makes a deal without Noah being the center piece.

Also Raps got more say in it then people think. I highly doubt Bosh is going to want to leave that much money and a year on the table knowing the lock out is coming and the deals are going to be cut even lower
 8 years ago '04        #57
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
This alleged power forward can't get a team to the playoffs in the east I wouldn't even think of maxing rupaul out he has bad contract written all over him
 8 years ago '06        #58
Mr1979 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 13 13
So if the Bulls did a sign and trade for Bosh; then how would they obtain LeBron? So only one can receive max money?
 8 years ago '07        #59
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Hold That said:

Bosh/LBJ/Rose =
[pic - click to view]

Turkeyglues already k!lling their cap and now theyre going to take on Dengs contract?

Toronto would let Bosh walk before accepting that garbage package you just proposed.

No bulls player, outside of rose, is worth taking on the bad contracts the bulls would need to shed in order to create room for both Lebron and Bosh.

Bulls clearly at a disadvantage here
 8 years ago '04        #60
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 doell8 said:
toronto signing James and Bosh
not with that jewish a.ss owner of yours.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy