Manny Pacquiao OK's 14- day drug testing cutoff

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #81
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1011 1011
 - Streetz - said:
the test its RANDOM
if you give anyone a set date they can easily cheat

do you comprehend what random means?
they can test you 3 days before or 14 days before
what are u rambling about man i didn't say anything about random my post says the article gives the dates of the tests, it ok to wonder why they stopped 18 days out
 8 years ago '06        #82
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 RAPSOURCE2003 said:
YEAH YEAH BOXING DIVA MAYWEATHER ALWAYS WANTING HIS OWN RULES......... IF THE BOXING RULES DONT APPLY. THEN WHO GIVES A f**k......

8 years ago '04        #83
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,634 | Props total: 1134 1134
floyd mayweather jr. is a better f!ghter and everyone except haters admit he will probably win the f!ght.
 8 years ago '04        #84
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 philly337 said:
lol how do i have it twisted..where did i say manny was right in asking for those things?I've stated many times i would not blame floyd for not agreeing to it...and regardless of where it ends up manny agreed to 3 more blood tests that's required in boxing and at the end of the day mayweather wanted 14 days....now if manny agress and floyd says 14 ain't good enough that's bulls**t.Just like if manny tries to change some of his s**t that floyd already agreed to (asking more money,different gloves,rings size ect).Bottom line if one guy agrees to what the other guy was asking and then that dude tries to change s**t they're scared period

unlike all these d*ckriders in here neither of these guys are my favorite f!ghter and i'm a fan of both..if people don't see the first attempt fell through because of both of these f!ghters ur biased or delusional...and if u think it's cool if manny agrees to 14 days for floyd to ask for more money or less days u fall under the biased/delusional persons again
problem is it don't matter what floyd wants...manny has already bent backwardsin my opinion u have this twisted, i showed floyd was the one "bending backwards if anybody.

It is not in the rules for olympic style drug testing..he needs to take it up iwth the boxing comission not manny pac.

this is true, nor is it in the rules that a guy must pay 10 mill per pound
So bottom line is manny agreed to 3 test and one was right after the f!ght...mayweather WANTED 14 DAYS" now that manny agreeshe wants no cut off date

thats false, the fact that u said "now that manny agrees..." from the beginning he was sayin no cutoff, but once they hit the negotiations manny bent 6 days from 30 to 24, while floyd bent 14 days which is 1 day short of the 15 day middle ground & manny rejected

because he and mosley had a f!ght with no cutoff date?Ummm ok. Bottom line they were both to blame for it fallin through but if may says some s**t that he won't f!ght unless it's no cutoff i hope they quit talkin about this s**t because it wont happen..may don't want it if he doesn't accept this

i agree they were both to blame...but, heres the big problem. if i accused u of rapin some chick, would u take a blood test to prove u didnt?? i'm sure u would. maybe thats a lil deep so lets take it to somethin a lil less....if ur at the gym & u see some dude ripped as s**t & somebody asked him if he was juicin & he said no....then the guy goes on to say i'll give u 40 million dollars to prove it & he says no, what would u think of that guy???

i see understand the thought process of people sayin, "why is he suddenly askin for testing now?" but the truth is more then ever people are caught cheating & in a physical sport like boxing, how beneficial would it be for a test after the f!ght be?? if the f!ght happened & manny hits floyd so hard & floyd is blind in one eye for life or some s**t, or gets a concussion or whatever, is it really gonna matter if he passed or failed the test the day after?? its too f**kin late, who cares if hes clean or not afterwards, this guy is now blind or maybe worse.

heres something to think about, name one f!ghter in history that has gained weight, gained strength, & still gotten better speed???

they were predicting that f!ght to make over 40 million for each f!ghter, i've heard 50 & i even heard 60 mill each, lets just say they would've made 40 mill each, a 12 round f!ght that goes the distance is a max of 36 minutes of f!ght time, these guys were gonna make over a million PER MINUTE & this guy turned it down because he didnt wanna prove his innocence??? if that doesnt raise an eyebrow, then i dont know what will

AGAIN I REPEAT I LOVE BOTH f!ghtERS, i'm not one of the d*ckriders that feel they have to take sides, (for example, i'm a fan of biggie & pac, lebron & kobe, jay-z & nas, lol, u get the point) but it just cracks me up when i see people taking manny's side here & sayin floyd's making excuses, manny is the one that SHOULD FEEL LIKE HE HAS TO PROVE HIMSELF, if i was manny & i really was stickin to my guns, saying floyd is just making excuses & crazy accusations, id f!ght a million other people while taking blood tests, & just refuse to do so for floyd, thats how u k!ll somebodys argument & prove ur clean
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy