Manny Pacquiao OK's 14- day drug testing cutoff

most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 992 992
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Floyd will find another way to back out.
He will come up with some last second claim of injury
or say he said 14 hours not 14 days
or he's a seventh day adventist and cant f!ght on saturdays now
or his dad and uncle cant find the arena
or his dog died or he is non violent
or he is out of counterfeit money
or thats the same time Thats So Raven comes on
...and the list goes on


I'll believe they are f!ghting when I see them in the ring with Michael Buffer announcing and them touching gloves. Until then...
 8 years ago '06        #62
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 8 years ago '07        #63
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
This s**t is still going around in circles. The n*gga Floyd clearly stated that he wants testing done up until the day of the f!ght. Not a cut off. And I wonder when we'll actually hear Manny agree to it and not some word of mouth s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #64
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,983 | Props total: 10641 10641
^^problem is it don't matter what floyd wants...manny has already bent backwards.It is not in the rules for olympic style drug testing..he needs to take it up iwth the boxing comission not manny pac.So bottom line is manny agreed to 3 test and one was right after the f!ght...mayweather WANTED 14 DAYS" now that manny agreeshe wants no cut off date because he and mosley had a f!ght with no cutoff date?Ummm ok.Bottom line they were both to blame for it fallin through but if may says some s**t that he won't f!ght unless it's no cutoff i hope they quit talkin about this s**t because it wont happen..may don't want it if he doesn't accept this
 8 years ago '04        #65
money36 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Floyd will argue now for the 60 to 40 payday.
 8 years ago '04        #66
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 philly337 said:
^^problem is it don't matter what floyd wants...manny has already bent backwards.It is not in the rules for olympic style drug testing..he needs to take it up iwth the boxing comission not manny pac.So bottom line is manny agreed to 3 test and one was right after the f!ght...mayweather WANTED 14 DAYS" now that manny agreeshe wants no cut off date because he and mosley had a f!ght with no cutoff date?Ummm ok.Bottom line they were both to blame for it fallin through but if may says some s**t that he won't f!ght unless it's no cutoff i hope they quit talkin about this s**t because it wont happen..may don't want it if he doesn't accept this
philly, u got some things twisted here


floyd was willing to take pacq's choice of ring size, glove size, plus possibly pay 10 mill per pound (which is also not in any rules of any state) if he didnt make the weight limit...after that was all established is when floyd said "ok we gonna do all this?? i want u to take blood tests" thats when pacs camp flipped the script & started talkin bout lawsuits for defamation & s**t...

so then after back & forth bickering, manny seen he was not gonna get the payday so he drops his original 30 day to 24 days....floyd then countered by saying, "i wanted 0 days before the f!ght, u wanted 30, now u want 24? how bout we meat between the 30 & 0 & make the limit 14...paq refused & the f!ght was history


so i dont know how manny was bending over backwards, floyd agreed to everything thrown to him

i hope the f!ght goes down too, i dont care who wins, im a fan of both, but theres more people that are being biased right now & dont even seem to know the whole timeline than there is that actually know what happened


Last edited by casper; 05-21-2010 at 04:18 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #67
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 992 992
well its not a 'rumor' anymore about the dates


Last edited by Sizzler01; 05-21-2010 at 04:34 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #68
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,524 | Props total: 6751 6751
 casper said:
philly, u got some things twisted here


floyd was willing to take pacq's choice of ring size, glove size, plus possibly pay 10 mill per pound (which is also not in any rules of any state) if he didnt make the weight limit...after that was all established is when floyd said "ok we gonna do all this?? i want u to take blood tests" thats when pacs camp flipped the script & started talkin bout lawsuits for defamation & s**t...

so then after back & forth bickering, manny seen he was not gonna get the payday so he drops his original 30 day to 24 days....floyd then countered by saying, "i wanted 0 days before the f!ght, u wanted 30, now u want 24? how bout we meat between the 30 & 0 & make the limit 14...paq refused & the f!ght was history


so i dont know how manny was bending over backwards, floyd agreed to everything thrown to him

i hope the f!ght goes down too, i dont care who wins, im a fan of both, but theres more people that are being biased right now & dont even seem to know the whole timeline than there is that actually know what happened
finally someone with actual facts posted
i see theres a lot of delusional pacquaia fans in this thread
 8 years ago '08        #69
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Sizzler01 said:
well its not a 'rumor' anymore about the dates


That doesnt prove that theres a cutoff date that just means they stopped testing after 18 days hence the meaning of random
 8 years ago '08        #70
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 Sizzler01 said:
well its not a 'rumor' anymore about the dates
You obviously read the article, so why dont you talk about this little part of it.

But if you’re thinking that concession will lead to Mayweather vs. Pacquiao on Nov. 13, slow down. There is a big difference between what Pacquiao told Giongco he’d agree to and what Mayweather and Mosley did, said Travis Tygart, the chief executive officer of USADA.


[B]That totally misses the point,” Tygart said of the reaction some may have upon hearing of Pacquiao’s concession and the timing of Mayweather’s last blood test. “If you know you aren’t going to be tested within the last 14 days, you can cheat and get away with it. It is our right to test at any time, 30 days before the f!ght, 20 days before, the week of, the morning of – that provides the deterrent. If you block out a period of time and say we can’t test during that period, then an athlete could cheat and get away with it.”[/B]
 8 years ago '09        #71
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12357 12357
 money36 said:
Floyd will argue now for the 60 to 40 payday.
Correction: Floyd will now argue for a 89 to 11 payday in his favor.
 8 years ago '09        #72
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12357 12357
Floyd may even go as far as to say he slept with Pac's mom to get out of the f!ght.
 05-21-2010, 06:27 PM         #73
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
You obviously read the article, so why dont you talk about this little part of it.

But if you’re thinking that concession will lead to Mayweather vs. Pacquiao on Nov. 13, slow down. There is a big difference between what Pacquiao told Giongco he’d agree to and what Mayweather and Mosley did, said Travis Tygart, the chief executive officer of USADA.


[B]That totally misses the point,” Tygart said of the reaction some may have upon hearing of Pacquiao’s concession and the timing of Mayweather’s last blood test. “If you know you aren’t going to be tested within the last 14 days, you can cheat and get away with it. It is our right to test at any time, 30 days before the f!ght, 20 days before, the week of, the morning of – that provides the deterrent. If you block out a period of time and say we can’t test during that period, then an athlete could cheat and get away with it.”[/B]


the truth always destroys pac fans...
 8 years ago '09        #74
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
This going to be a very interesting f!ght for both men if its official.
 8 years ago '05        #75
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 HotepSuns said:
the truth always destroys pac fans...
Not really unless that truth happens to be Floyd destroying Pacquiao in the ring.
 8 years ago '05        #76
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 992 992
 Main Event said:
*Notices Bob Arum is the main source of this rumor*


OK buddy


Half these people didnt either

A) Read the article
B) Dont know how phony Bob Arum is
C) Both the Above
 Main Event said:
That doesnt prove that theres a cutoff date that just means they stopped testing after 18 days hence the meaning of random
changed your tune just a bit, im just wondering if the blood testing is so important why did stop so many days out
 8 years ago '08        #77
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Sizzler01 said:
changed your tune just a bit, im just wondering if the blood testing is so important why did stop so many days out
Ask the people conducting the blood testing, its random meaning they can stop at any point meaning the 2 boxers dont know when the tests will occur

If there were no known affects from the testing why do you still need a 2 week cutoff?


Last edited by Main Event; 05-21-2010 at 08:39 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #78
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,983 | Props total: 10641 10641
 casper said:
philly, u got some things twisted here


floyd was willing to take pacq's choice of ring size, glove size, plus possibly pay 10 mill per pound (which is also not in any rules of any state) if he didnt make the weight limit...after that was all established is when floyd said "ok we gonna do all this?? i want u to take blood tests" thats when pacs camp flipped the script & started talkin bout lawsuits for defamation & s**t...

so then after back & forth bickering, manny seen he was not gonna get the payday so he drops his original 30 day to 24 days....floyd then countered by saying, "i wanted 0 days before the f!ght, u wanted 30, now u want 24? how bout we meat between the 30 & 0 & make the limit 14...paq refused & the f!ght was history


so i dont know how manny was bending over backwards, floyd agreed to everything thrown to him

i hope the f!ght goes down too, i dont care who wins, im a fan of both, but theres more people that are being biased right now & dont even seem to know the whole timeline than there is that actually know what happened
lol how do i have it twisted..where did i say manny was right in asking for those things?I've stated many times i would not blame floyd for not agreeing to it...and regardless of where it ends up manny agreed to 3 more blood tests that's required in boxing and at the end of the day mayweather wanted 14 days....now if manny agress and floyd says 14 ain't good enough that's bulls**t.Just like if manny tries to change some of his s**t that floyd already agreed to (asking more money,different gloves,rings size ect).Bottom line if one guy agrees to what the other guy was asking and then that dude tries to change s**t they're scared period

unlike all these d*ckriders in here neither of these guys are my favorite f!ghter and i'm a fan of both..if people don't see the first attempt fell through because of both of these f!ghters ur biased or delusional...and if u think it's cool if manny agrees to 14 days for floyd to ask for more money or less days u fall under the biased/delusional persons again
 05-21-2010, 08:36 PM         #79
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Not really unless that truth happens to be Floyd destroying Pacquiao in the ring.


i should have said pac "stans",and not fans.....there are reasonable pac fans out there...but some of these kids are ridiculous...
 8 years ago '06        #80
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,524 | Props total: 6751 6751
 Sizzler01 said:
changed your tune just a bit, im just wondering if the blood testing is so important why did stop so many days out
the test its RANDOM
if you give anyone a set date they can easily cheat

do you comprehend what random means?
they can test you 3 days before or 14 days before
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy