Manny Pacquiao OK's 14- day drug testing cutoff

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 Main Event said:
I dont even think they tested Mosley like 5 days within the f!ght
they tested him right before he left for vegas

i think it was like 6-7 days before the f!ght
 05-21-2010, 09:33 AM         #42
gimmiebrain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mos-Deff Trying See This
 8 years ago '06        #43
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
wow at people being cool with floyd if he tries to add another stipulatipon after manny agreed to the original..they were both to blame for the first fall through.If it's true manny will take they 14 day cutoff and floyd says he wants more money or no cut off at all that's some b**ch s**t right there.

as for money neither will take anything less than 50/50 and floyd had bigger numbers for recent ppv because he was f!ghting mosley and pac was f!ghting clottey (although i'd say floyd is bigger draw).Thier recent f!ghts should have nothing to do with the money split and they agreed to 50/50 before them so if one of them want more money they'r e ab**ch and don't wanna f!ght.
 8 years ago '06        #44
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
so the cut off for mayweather mosley was 18 days???
 05-21-2010, 10:17 AM         #45
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really hope this f!ght goes down and this is true. Need to hear it come from Manny's mouth before I believe it. I wish people on here would see things without bias. Both parties were wrong the first time around. Who does Floyd think he is to dictate the drug testing policy? Boxing has a drug testing policy and Manny has followed that policy. If Floyd does not like the policy then he should petition whoever is in charge of drug testing policy inside of boxing. On the other hand, Manny should have just manned up and agreed to do the drug testing. Manny could have done it Ali style if he is so confident. Just beat up on Floyd and yell to him, "Here is your drug testing!" with each blow. People who cannot see both sides to the story are just biased.
 05-21-2010, 10:22 AM         #46
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
I feel like if he want 14 days they should give him 14 days. FMJ is the one who started the whole stupid a.ss Olympic Style Testing anyways with no proof of anything. Who is he to be the one to set the drug testing ruling?

it ain't about him setting any rules..that's some gay a.ss retort arum came up with that you kids ran with as a retarded rebuttal to the only thing floyd truly wanted in the f!ght...floyd conceded to gloves,ring size,ten million per pound over,ect,ect....but can't get olympic style drug testing?...stop it....looks even more retarded,and unreasonable of manny now with the way the mosley f!ght went down without a hitch..

in fact the hardest thing about the olympic style testing in the mayweather/mosley f!ght was the urine testing ironically (the testing manny had no problems with)...and that was due to trying to make weight,and being flushed out....

end result...there are no excuses...do the drug testing with no cutoff...split the purse...f!ght the f!ght.....the end..
 8 years ago '04        #47
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,434 | Props total: 5520 5520
cut off was probably 18 days for blood, up to the week of the f!ght for urine.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #48
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
Pacman is already a b**ch for waiting til now when he should've agreed to it when it was on the table. He knows damn well Floyd has since said f**k a cut off date. And if Mosely can do it with no cut off date then Pacman can.

And as far as the purse split, Floyd deserves more than 50/50. Yall wanna argue that Floyd only out sold Manny because he fought Sugar Shane as compared to Clottey, but what about the fact that Floyd Vs Mosely out sold any f!ght Pacman ever had including Oscar and Oscar is a far bigger draw than Mosely.
 8 years ago '04        #49
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
Floyd ain't going for this. Like he said for the Mosley f!ghts, he doesn't want cutoff times. Unless an arbitrator gets involved again, I don't see Floyd f!ghting this fool unless Pac agrees to no blood testing limits.
 8 years ago '05        #50
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,060 | Props total: 984 984

hmmm
 8 years ago '09        #51
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
They might need s**t samples next
 8 years ago '06        #52
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 Sizzler01 said:

hmmm
same thing i said
 8 years ago '08        #53
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:

hmmm
What does that prove? No where in there does it say the tests were "cut off" 18 days before the f!ght. Yall Pactards stay lying and distorting facts. Even if they did stop testing 18 days before the f!ght, they could have tested them closer to the f!ght if they wanted to, thus still acting as a deterrent. Why does Pacman need there to be an actual cut off date.

On top of that I'm still calling bulls**t cuz they showed Shane getting tested on his way to Vegas which was about 5-6 days before the f!ght. But keep believing everything Bob says.
 8 years ago '08        #54
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11625 11625
 Sizzler01 said:

hmmm
*Notices Bob Arum is the main source of this rumor*

OK buddy

Half these people didnt either

A) Read the article
B) Dont know how phony Bob Arum is
C) Both the Above
 8 years ago '05        #55
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Some fans really go above and beyond to defend Mayweather/Pacquiao like he's their God or something
 8 years ago '05        #56
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,060 | Props total: 984 984
 PEK said:
What does that prove? No where in there does it say the tests were "cut off" 18 days before the f!ght. Yall Pactards stay lying and distorting facts. Even if they did stop testing 18 days before the f!ght, they could have tested them closer to the f!ght if they wanted to, thus still acting as a deterrent. Why does Pacman need there to be an actual cut off date.

On top of that I'm still calling bulls**t cuz they showed Shane getting tested on his way to Vegas which was about 5-6 days before the f!ght. But keep believing everything Bob says.
get your facts right son, that was a p!ss test.
 8 years ago '08        #57
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
I hope it goes down pretty soon..The would be one of the best f!ghts ever.......
 8 years ago '04        #58
caliman 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 6 6
This f!ght doesnt seem like its gonna go down. I wont believe it until I see it thats all I am saying!
 8 years ago '08        #59
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
get your facts right son, that was a p!ss test.
Even if that one was just a p!ss test, the rest of my point still stands
 8 years ago '09        #60
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
Floyd will find another way to back out.
He will come up with some last second claim of injury
or say he said 14 hours not 14 days
or he's a seventh day adventist and cant f!ght on saturdays now
or his dad and uncle cant find the arena
or his dog died or he is non violent
or he is out of counterfeit money
or thats the same time Thats So Raven comes on
...and the list goes on

I'll believe they are f!ghting when I see them in the ring with Michael Buffer announcing and them touching gloves. Until then...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy