Manny Pacquiao OK's 14- day drug testing cutoff

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1
5800 pageviews
84 comments

Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,176 | Props total: 3450 3450
Manny Pacquiao OK's 14- day drug testing cutoff

In a meeting over coffee at a local cafeteria, some Downriver Area boxing enthusiasts talked to this writer about reports emanating from the Philippines that Manny Pacquiao is now amenable to Floyd Mayweather, Jr’s demand for a 14- day blood testing cut- off period which was raised during the previous negotiations of their proposed mega f!ght.

“I hope this one is for real, I can’t wait for the mega f!ght to happen,” says John F. of Wyandotte, MI as he downed his second cup of coffee of the day. Jeremy D. of Allen Park, MI in between bites of his hot hash browns echoed his sentiments and added, “Let’s keep our fingers crossed that these two f!ghters will get into the ring in November. Boxing needs this f!ght and fans want this f!ght.”

There is no f!ght out there that can really catch the fans’ imagination that they are willing to fork their hard-earned money to see it than a Manny Pacquiao- Floyd Mayweather, Jr mega f!ght. There is no other f!ght out there that warrants a huge interest from boxing fans all over the world than the Manny Pacquiao- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. mega f!ght. Yes, there is really no f!ght out there that can catch even the casual observers’ attention like a Manny Pacquiao- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. mega f!ght that even Deedee L. of Detroit, MI, a non- boxing fan but is willing to buy the pay-per-view if the f!ght ever materializes, says: “I don’t care who will win the f!ght but I just want to be able to see it when it happens.”

There is no question that a Manny Pacquiao- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. extravaganza will be the biggest, if not one of the biggest f!ghts in the history of boxing. There is no question that it will break boxing’s all- time gate and pay-per-view records. This is what the boxing world wants and this is what the promoters should give to boxing fans to settle the score on who is really the best f!ghter on the planet.

But this dream f!ght can once again turn into a nightmare even before it gets off the ground, if the egos, pride and inherent hatred among the people surrounding both f!ghters suddenly creeps in. If the people behind both f!ghters will once again begin shooting through their mouths without regard for consequences and trade barbs in public, then talks for this f!ght will be dead rather than resurrected even before the negotiation began.

In their previous negotiations, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. proposed a “random Olympic- style” drug testing to the camps of Manny Pacquiao so as to “level the playing field” since they suspect that the Filipino superstar’s success in the ring is due to performance- enhancing drugs (PEDs) to which the Pacquiao camp vehemently denied and countered that they will only abide of such tests if the supervising state athletic commission like the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) warrants it.

Both camps tried to work out on a compromise and Manny Pacquiao’s camp offered a 24- day cut off period for the said drug testing which the Mayweather camp countered with the original 14- day cut off period prior to the f!ght. Then the representatives of both camps started blaming and hurling accusations at each other, and to make the long story short, the f!ght fell through and both f!ghters moved on, fought and won one- sided f!ghts against different opponents.

In retrospect, many boxing insiders opined that the reality was that both f!ghters were not yet ready to face each other at the time- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. coming off a lackluster performance against a bloated Juan Manuel Marquez and thus need another “tune- up” f!ght to get ready for the f!ght of his life. On the other hand, Manny Pacquiao was not really 100% sold on the mega f!ght as his mind was being consumed by his desire to run for a seat in the Philippine Congress.

Now that both f!ghters have accomplished what they are supposed to do, then we can say that there will be no more obstacle to the mega f!ght if they really wanted it to happen.

And Manny Pacquiao has just upped the ante and says he is now open to the proposed 14- day drug testing cut off that the camp of Floyd Mayweather, Jr once proposed. The onus is on Floyd Mayweather, Jr's if he will take Manny Pacquiao’s offer without further excuses or new demands that would prevent this mega f!ght from ever happening.

Hope it goes downimageimage

84 comments for "Manny Pacquiao OK's 14- day drug testing cutoff"

05-20-2010, 08:52 PM         #2
MacDreezyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
amen.
 8 years ago '07        #3
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 05-20-2010, 08:56 PM         #4
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think floyd is gonna accept it.
 8 years ago '09        #5
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22216 22216
WOOOOO !! Let's get it PBF
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #6
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,325 | Props total: 69890 69890
Finally...

lets get this one goin.
 8 years ago '06        #7
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
yea yea blah blah
it'll be the same s**t come time for real negotiations
pushing it to 30 days or scared of needles again
 8 years ago '07        #8
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Trill Clinton said:
I don't think floyd is gonna accept it.
It's what he asked for so there should be no issue on his side
 8 years ago '04        #9
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 17 17
YEAH YEAH BOXING DIVA MAYWEATHER ALWAYS WANTING HIS OWN RULES......... IF THE BOXING RULES DONT APPLY. THEN WHO GIVES A f**k......
 8 years ago '07        #10
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
manny wants to snort up some coke before the f!ght
 05-20-2010, 10:07 PM         #11
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
floyd might now accept now that mosely did the whole time and mosely was as big of an opponent as far as skill
 8 years ago '04        #12
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,657 | Props total: 489 489
About f**king time. Get this s**t poppin!!!
 8 years ago '08        #13
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
After the drama unfolded with Floyd Landis I see why Mayweather is pushing for BLOOD and urine test. Can you blame the man
 05-20-2010, 10:25 PM         #14
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally......
 8 years ago '05        #15
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
Floyd will come up with something... hair samples?
 8 years ago '06        #16
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
imo i can see floyd after the mosley f!ght wanting some other changes in thier Initial contract at this point... might want a 60/40 instead of the 50/50... guess we will see... not holding my breath
 05-20-2010, 10:37 PM         #17
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd's gonna come up with something else
 8 years ago '05        #18
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
So Manny agrees after Floyd says no more cut off dates??

I guess he just woke up and realized 14 days wasn't going to hurt after all....

He's such a good guy...

8 years ago '09        #19
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
I though Floyd wanted all the way up to the day of the f!ght like he did with Mosley so this is pointless
 8 years ago '06        #20
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 51 51
put ya bets on money
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy