Drake - Thank Me Later (Official Tracklisting)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I'm still waiting for the name of some debuts that don't have features..any examples of some GOOD ones??
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #122
blackjewelz 
space
space
 guncity2007 said:
u a dumb dumb , theres plently of great/classic albums with more than 12-15 tracks ....

smh list to long to name!
Then don't name em all..drop a few an keep it movin.but I can almost guarantee that any great album u name with 14 or more tracks has AT LEAST 2 maybe even 3 skippable tracks(aka filler aka if the s**t was left off the album would be better)

nobody said EVERY great/good album is 12-15 tracks. I said once you got past that,that's where FILLER comes into play.so you're the dumbass.step your reading comprehension up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by blackjewelz; 05-21-2010 at 03:16 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #123
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Everyone was completely took by Drake.
 8 years ago '07        #124
blackjewelz 
space
space
 Loyalist said:
ob4cl, all eyez on me, ready 2 die, aquemini, muddy waters, mmlp....

lookin forward to this album just 'cuz of the hype surrounded by it. Drake's iight n all but im lookin forward to the hov and ti tracks the most lol
My point exactly..you had to go to some of the true CLASSICS to name some albums that fit that criteria..& even those all have filler and/or skits on them tho..so like I said too many tracks can weigh an album down..for those few albums you named I can name some that coulda been better(maybe even classics) had the number of tracks been cut down..
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by blackjewelz; 05-21-2010 at 03:27 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #125
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,396 | Props total: 5105 5105
 Mocking Mind said:
14 tracks

7 guests
not surprised
 05-21-2010, 05:26 AM         #126
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamazedAGAIN said:
this is his debut idiot..

8 years ago '05        #127
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,026 | Props total: 537 537
yall tripping there are many many albums with wayyyyy more features ...this are great features for an album at that..this n*gga buzz is built up on the strength of himself so obviously he can hold it down . im suprised mjb aint on here. 3 of them look like hook only features. myself i dont listen to leak records so most of the album will be new to me anyway...i just think he is a little late on the release he got to the point when n*ggas started to hate him to drop
 05-21-2010, 08:48 AM         #128
ATF Fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.I., Swizz Beatz and The-Dream did NOT need to be on this album.
 8 years ago '05        #129
krummunde 
space
space
space
$248 | Props total: 0 0
True MC doesn't need any guest appearances... Nas didn't!!
 8 years ago '05        #130
krummunde 
space
space
space
$248 | Props total: 0 0
 blackjewelz said:
I'm still waiting for the name of some debuts that don't have features..any examples of some GOOD ones??
Posted via Mobile Device
Nas, CNN, AZ
 8 years ago '07        #131
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174
Drake lost
 05-21-2010, 10:07 AM         #132
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamazedAGAIN said:
this is his debut idiot..

this is why nothing comes close to debut albums like illmatic..
What different does it really make??

And if you wanna take it there then Raekwon still gets a pass for having 16 tracks full of features on his 18 track DEBUT album, you a.sshat. Nice logic there.

Last edited by chameleonmarke; 05-21-2010 at 10:08 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #133
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
not excitted at all anymore.
=/
it seems like only a few tracks will be raw.
 8 years ago '05        #134
WCL 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 0 0
D*ake should thank all 4 people who buy this garbage album. How anyone thought there wouldn't be at least 8 out of 15 features is beyond me!! I mean the dude only does songs with other people cause he sucks. Or he does a love song about some canadian girl who doesn't shave her bush cause it's always cold in canada and canada sucks just like D*ake. People will download this and loser. DJ's will spin it on the airwaves cause they have noting better to play. Not to mention that 90% of radio listeners are b**ches who love love songs and all this loser canadian D*ake puts out is love songs.

Let's break down each track.

Fireworks (Feat. Alicia Keys)---Absolutely a Love song, and it's with AK, I can see all the hoods reppin this!!
2. Karaoke---Isn't all of his s**t one line Karaoke garbage???
3. The Resistance---How about The Resistance against D*ake!!
4. Over---Can't wait till his career is O.V.E.R. Suck a d*ck
5. Show Me A Good Time---Absolutely ANOTHER LOVE SONG!
6. Up All Night (Feat. Nicki Minaj)---Anything with this wh0ore on it will be terrible!!!
7. Fancy (Feat. TI and Swizz Beatz)---I love TI and Swizz but not any more!!!
8. Shut It Down (Feat. The Dream)---I was thinking the same thing about your career D*ake- SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!
9. Unforgettable (Feat. Young Jeezy)---D*ake's garbage one lines are totally forgettable
10. Light Up (Feat. Jay-Z)---Sounds like a Wiz Khalifa song title
11. Miss Me (Feat. Lil Wayne)---Sorry wayne but since you left ain't no one but your kids missing you!
12. Cece’s Interlude---Really? A shout out to Cece???
13. Find Your Love---Chalk up another LOVE SONG!!!
14. Thank Me Now---I'll thank you and show the whole world my d*ck if you sell more than 100k 1st month

PLEASE PEOPLE STOP LISTENING TO THIS CANADIAN!!! SINCE WHEN DO WE TAKE ANYTHING FROM CANADA SERIOUSLY????
 05-21-2010, 12:38 PM         #135
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Emotional post
 05-21-2010, 01:13 PM         #136
ridicule 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a f**k if it's 14 tracks?? that's how u put out a solid album, by not loading it wit filler tracks....u don't need 18-20 tracks cause then u gonna have between 3-5 filler joints which will k!ll ya album.....he gonna go Gold off name value/promotion anyway....so whether it's wack or not, it'll still sell...
 8 years ago '07        #137
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 jreel7335 said:
Aint he supposed to have a song wit k-os on here?
i bet universal at the last minute said hell the f**k no to that track. or maybe that song could be the hidden track.
 05-21-2010, 01:50 PM         #138
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well, looks like J.cole got this one :j.cole:
 8 years ago '04        #139
Matt! 
space
space
$517 | Props total: 53 53
Found this.

8 years ago '05        #140
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 WCL said:
D*ake should thank all 4 people who buy this garbage album. How anyone thought there wouldn't be at least 8 out of 15 features is beyond me!! I mean the dude only does songs with other people cause he sucks. Or he does a love song about some canadian girl who doesn't shave her bush cause it's always cold in canada and canada sucks just like D*ake. People will download this and loser. DJ's will spin it on the airwaves cause they have noting better to play. Not to mention that 90% of radio listeners are b**ches who love love songs and all this loser canadian D*ake puts out is love songs.

Let's break down each track.

Fireworks (Feat. Alicia Keys)---Absolutely a Love song, and it's with AK, I can see all the hoods reppin this!!
2. Karaoke---Isn't all of his s**t one line Karaoke garbage???
3. The Resistance---How about The Resistance against D*ake!!
4. Over---Can't wait till his career is O.V.E.R. Suck a d*ck
5. Show Me A Good Time---Absolutely ANOTHER LOVE SONG!
6. Up All Night (Feat. Nicki Minaj)---Anything with this wh0ore on it will be terrible!!!
7. Fancy (Feat. TI and Swizz Beatz)---I love TI and Swizz but not any more!!!
8. Shut It Down (Feat. The Dream)---I was thinking the same thing about your career D*ake- SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!
9. Unforgettable (Feat. Young Jeezy)---D*ake's garbage one lines are totally forgettable
10. Light Up (Feat. Jay-Z)---Sounds like a Wiz Khalifa song title
11. Miss Me (Feat. Lil Wayne)---Sorry wayne but since you left ain't no one but your kids missing you!
12. Cece’s Interlude---Really? A shout out to Cece???
13. Find Your Love---Chalk up another LOVE SONG!!!
14. Thank Me Now---I'll thank you and show the whole world my d*ck if you sell more than 100k 1st month

PLEASE PEOPLE STOP LISTENING TO THIS CANADIAN!!! SINCE WHEN DO WE TAKE ANYTHING FROM CANADA SERIOUSLY????
I'm lost for words..

I can't think of the prefect gif for this dumb a.ss post right now..someone help me
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy