"Not Afraid" bombs down the charts after its first week!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-20-2010, 12:57 PM         #61
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
That song was released last year? Do your homework before tryna look all high and mighty
BILLBOARD HOT DIGITAL SONGS: 1/9/10
1 1 KE$HA TIK TOK 610069 175 221493 2048354

Dumbass

ShadyVsEminem said:
So the no.1 song has 240,000 sales and Not afraid has 202,000,is this the massive gap your on about?
Top 4*

Either way the gap is now above Em's song.

[pic - click to view]

Dumbass. You should just quit while you're far behind. Clearly this s**t ain't for you because sonning you is too easy. Stick to watching posters post instead of trying to do it yourself, buddy.
 05-20-2010, 01:13 PM         #62
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:
Miley Cyrus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nicki Minaj
Party In The USA still knocks til this day. #2 for over a month. s**ttin on Em's quick ONE week in the Top 5.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #63
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 chameleonmarke said:

Dumbass. You should just quit while you're far behind. Clearly this s**t ain't for you because sonning you is too easy. Stick to watching posters post instead of trying to do it yourself, buddy.

"LOL @ a month of promo before the song came out. How the f**k do you promote a song that no one has ever even heard yet? Shotta you are probably the dumbest n*gga on here.

1. Rude Boy or Single Ladies didn't chart until after the videos were out, and Run This Town charted the same week the video came out...so there goes that dumb theory.
2. Massive Attack debuted at #85 on airplay alone.
3. The song leaked 2 days before the video was premeired...and all this before the song was even sent for radio adds or released for download. It's supposed to be leaked -> sent to radio -> released for downloads -> video to boost downloads and/or airplay...so the fact that they did it so backwards and its still rising on the charts is nothing but good.
4. "Download" took 3 months to get to #117 on the Hot 100 after it's release on iTunes (peaked at #109). "Massive Attack got to #122 in its FIRST week on Itunes. You do the math, if you can, dummy."

All that bulls**t,how did that song do after?you f**king idiot.

You keep saying how bad Eminems singles are doing yet the tranny and the f*g are dreaming of breaking the top 15,well the f*gs dreaming of that the tranny is lookin for a top 50 hit.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-20-2010 at 01:17 PM..
 05-20-2010, 01:17 PM         #64
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
"LOL @ a month of promo before the song came out. How the f**k do you promote a song that no one has ever even heard yet? Shotta you are probably the dumbest n*gga on here.

1. Rude Boy or Single Ladies didn't chart until after the videos were out, and Run This Town charted the same week the video came out...so there goes that dumb theory.
2. Massive Attack debuted at #85 on airplay alone.
3. The song leaked 2 days before the video was premeired...and all this before the song was even sent for radio adds or released for download. It's supposed to be leaked -> sent to radio -> released for downloads -> video to boost downloads and/or airplay...so the fact that they did it so backwards and its still rising on the charts is nothing but good.
4. "Download" took 3 months to get to #117 on the Hot 100 after it's release on iTunes (peaked at #109). "Massive Attack got to #122 in its FIRST week on Itunes. You do the math, if you can, dummy."

All that bulls**t,how did that song do after?you f**king idiot
???? - What the f**k does that post have to do with anything?? Damn you are desperate.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #65
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Cee4our; 05-20-2010 at 01:22 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #66
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
???? - What the f**k does that post have to do with anything?? Damn you are desperate.
Posted via Mobile Device
Just reminding you of how retarded you were in your cuckoo mindstate,you were tryna convince people that song was gonna be huge and it wasnt anywhere near it.Eminems doing s**t in the top 10 and i suppose the tranny and the f*g are doing great hanging onto there s**tty chart positions.

Whos that wh0ores plastic surgeon?Tim Burton?
 8 years ago '08        #67
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9129 9129
Thread=exaggeration but that comes as no surprise, Interscope is full of idiots who can't release a f**king music video in a timely fashion.
 8 years ago '07        #68
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
damn, thread starter was just waiting for Em to flop huh. He made this tread with the quickness hating when its not even that serious.

dude anyone made a thread when Nicki's singles came out?
 05-20-2010, 01:27 PM         #69
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Just reminding you of how retarded you were in your cuckoo mindstate,you were tryna convince people that song was gonna be huge and it wasnt anywhere near it.Eminems doing s**t in the top 10 and i suppose the tranny and the f*g are doing great hanging onto there s**tty chart positions.

Whos that wh0ores plastic surgeon?Tim Burton?
You're an idiot. Nowhere in that post did I say the song was gonna be "huge" or a "hit".The point of that post was that a song debuting low doesn't mean s**t. Most of the biggest songs recently debuted in the 60's, 70's, 80's. The point of THIS thread is that a song debuting high doesn't mean s**t...if its gonna flop down the charts afterwards. What is your point?

LOL @ you sifting through my past posts for a rebutal. Damn, retard, that's patethic.

Last edited by chameleonmarke; 05-20-2010 at 01:38 PM..
 05-20-2010, 01:29 PM         #70
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 genobee said:
damn, thread starter was just waiting for Em to flop huh. He made this tread with the quickness hating when its not even that serious.

dude anyone made a thread when Nicki's singles came out?
Yes, actually =/
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-20-2010, 01:36 PM         #71
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am angry this isn't a hot topic.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #72
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
By bombs Down I was expect it to fall out of the top 20.

@ This misleading title.

& WTF @ You havin' nikki minaj in your avy.
 8 years ago '06        #73
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8649 8649
the top 10 shows you mainstream music is dead
 8 years ago '07        #74
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 Ole-G said:
LOL @ this thread

could you please tell me where the f**k is "Massive Attack" aka "Massive Flop" ?
is it in top 1000 ?

[pic - click to view]

05-20-2010, 01:59 PM         #75
KCK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doesn't it get exhausting hating all the time?

If you don't like Eminem, just don't listen to it. Don't pay attention it.

It's a fairly simple concept. Just go back to listening to terrible rap music by the likes of Nikki Minaj, or however you spell her name, and quit posting inane threads on a message board.
 8 years ago '09        #76
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
You're an idiot. Nowhere in that post did I say the song was gonna be "huge" or a "hit".The point of that post was that a song debuting low doesn't mean s**t. Most of the biggest songs recently debuted in the 60's, 70's, 80's. The point of THIS thread is that a song debuting high doesn't mean s**t...if its gonna flop down the charts afterwards. What is your point?

LOL @ you sifting through my past posts for a rebutal. Damn, retard, that's patethic.
Its far from a flop as everyone apart from you knows,over 200k 2nd week in todays day and age is good especially for someone who specializes in selling albums.A song debuting at No.1 does mean s**t ITS A NO. f**kING 1 something Nicki Minaj will never get near as a solo artist.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-20-2010 at 03:04 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #77
bundles&stack16 1 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 KCK said:
Doesn't it get exhausting hating all the time?

If you don't like Eminem, just don't listen to it. Don't pay attention it.

It's a fairly simple concept. Just go back to listening to terrible rap music by the likes of Nikki Minaj, or however you spell her name, and quit posting inane threads on a message board.
^^^This :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '09        #78
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 Ole-G said:
LOL @ this thread

could you please tell me where the f**k is "Massive Attack" aka "Massive Flop" ?
is it in top 1000 ?
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
You lose the right to talk about anybodies single flopping with a Minaj avatar.
 Mocking Mind said:
Just like Massive Attack being a huge hit..

Oh wait....

hahahahahahaha

annnd i luuuuv it *Jeezy Voice*
 8 years ago '09        #79
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Young Shotta said:
hahahahahahaha

annnd i luuuuv it *Jeezy Voice*
If Minaj had a single at #6 this n*gga would be on here nutting himself talking s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #80
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,338 | Props total: 4471 4471
song is corny, nothing appealing, beat is wack... and I like Eminem
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago