"Not Afraid" bombs down the charts after its first week!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #261
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 chameleonmarke said:
1) LOL @ you acting as if I care. I wouldn't have told you what # it was it I did.
2) You do realize that Nicki only has 2 singles....ever.....right?? Oh, you don't??
3) LOL @ you still trying to compare the best selling rap artist to a newcoming with no LP. You must be desperate.
I mean aren't you the one throwing charts around and talking about her billboard spots and how much radio spins she gets?
 7 years ago '09        #262
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215
 chameleonmarke said:
1) LOL @ you acting as if I care. I wouldn't have told you what # it was it I did.
2) You do realize that Nicki only has 2 singles....ever.....right?? Oh, you don't?? Poor you. You wear that helmet while you're sleeping as well?
3) LOL @ you still trying to compare the best selling rap artist to a newcoming with no LP. You must be desperate.
EDIT: 4) Holla at me if you need some gifs, cause those Looney Tune s**ts are cooorrrnyyyyyy.
Coyote is the master of fail,im surprised he didnt make this thread

Dont make threads like this in future and he wont be compared to her or any of the other bums on that label.Eminem outsells them collectively let alone as solo artists

[pic - click to view]

If she gets to 100th of what he has sold in albums(800k,probably nearer 850k now though)in the next 3 years id be surprised

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 07-26-2010 at 07:36 PM..
 07-26-2010, 07:33 PM         #263
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
Is Eminem the best selling hip hop artist of all time??
You fail as a Feminem stan. Then again, you're one of this forum's resident retards...so no suprise there.
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #264
space
space
^He has a f**kin elevator,whats Nicki got a rusty ladder?
 7 years ago '08        #265
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
You fail as a Feminem stan. Then again, you're one of this forum's resident retards...so no suprise there.
[pic - click to view]

Folding away like a b**ch again
 07-26-2010, 07:37 PM         #266
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealSickLindley said:
Wait wait wait..

I just got told i use 'nail polish' and i'm a 'little girl' by someone who's proud to follow the music of BARBIE.. And refers to himself as a KEN..

Guys. Why am i trying to reason, and not just laughing at him like the rest of you?

My bad.
Damn son, ain't you from England? It's what...nearing 3AM there right now? Look at the time and you up worried about defending rappers and s**t. Have you no bedeth to sleep on f*geth? :( :( :(

But LOL @ you throwing away your entire s**tty "argument" because you know you sounded stupid as f**k. Oh, and sorry I hurt your feelings by ignoring your 'symptoms' and your curiousity of another man over the internet's personal life. You must've gotten the impression that I care about your opinion enough to entertain your stupid, irrelevant questions. I don't. :cry: But bringing up random s**t like that only proves you know how retarded you sound, and how you're trying abandon your "point" by changing the subject. LAUCE. You saucy laucy this early morning. :( :(
 7 years ago '08        #267
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
You fail at trying to be funny
 07-26-2010, 07:40 PM         #268
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Dont make threads like this in future and he wont be compared to her or any of the other bums on that label.Eminem outsells them collectively let alone as solo artists
ROFL @ you trying to give orders or back anyone into a corner via internet forum. Life must be great, huh??
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #269
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
ROFL @ you trying to give orders or back anyone into a corner via internet forum. Life must be great, huh??
[pic - click to view]

Im keeping myself amused while playing these tables,are you finally admitting you lost and youre thread failed then so we can let it slip into the archives?
 07-26-2010, 07:45 PM         #270
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD @ the angry Feminem stans grouping up and trying to e-jump me.

"You post first....no.. you post first then I post after....no, lets all rush in and get him at the same time!!!"
 07-26-2010, 07:49 PM         #271
RealSickLindley  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
Damn son, ain't you from England? It's what...nearing 3AM there right now? Look at the time and you up worried about defending rappers and s**t. Have you no bedeth to sleep on f*geth? :( :( :(

But LOL @ you throwing away your entire s**tty "argument" because you know you sounded stupid as f**k. Oh, and sorry I hurt your feelings by ignoring your 'symptoms' and your curiousity of another man over the internet's personal life. You must've gotten the impression that I care about your opinion enough to entertain your stupid, irrelevant questions. I don't. :cry: But bringing up random s**t like that only proves you know how retarded you sound, and how you're trying abandon your "point" by changing the subject. LAUCE. You saucy laucy this early morning. :( :(
Yeah i am. And proud. But no, it's 1.45am. Don't know what you do as a job, but i'm an actor, i don't do 9-5, so i don't really have a bed time. If that's cool with you?

I haven't thrown anything away, i mean i respect the young money set up, i'm a wayne fan, i'm not a drake hater.. But hating on a great to promote the Barbie? That's a level of bulls**t i had to comment on.

But then i realised. God himself could come down and say 'look Cham, Nicki is f**kin' s**t.. Why don't you just bump Session One, and just run along?'

And you'd still come up with your fruity font, trying to be funny and talking all delusional, going back and forth, contridicting yourself about whether sales matter, depending on the point the person makes before you.

So what's the point in me arguing with someone like that. I made my points, you've made your stance very clear. lets not give this fail of a thread anymore ammunition.

But on a last point..

What the f**k.. is lauce?

I hope to god it's a word, cos if you made it up to rhyme with sauce, my monitor has actually become bi-s3xual, just from the gayness transmitting from your posts on this forum.
 07-26-2010, 07:50 PM         #272
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Almost 300 replies. *triple plat push*
[pic - click to view]

07-26-2010, 07:56 PM         #273
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealSickLindley said:
Yeah i am. And proud. But no, it's 1.45am. Don't know what you do as a job, but i'm an actor, i don't do 9-5, so i don't really have a bed time. If that's cool with you?

I haven't thrown anything away, i mean i respect the young money set up, i'm a wayne fan, i'm not a drake hater.. But hating on a great to promote the Barbie? That's a level of bulls**t i had to comment on.

But then i realised. God himself could come down and say 'look Cham, Nicki is f**kin' s**t.. Why don't you just bump Session One, and just run along?'

And you'd still come up with your fruity font, trying to be funny and talking all delusional, going back and forth, contridicting yourself about whether sales matter, depending on the point the person makes before you.

So what's the point in me arguing with someone like that. I made my points, you've made your stance very clear. lets not give this fail of a thread anymore ammunition.

But on a last point..

What the f**k.. is lauce?

I hope to god it's a word, cos if you made it up to rhyme with sauce, my monitor has actually become bi-s3xual, just from the gayness transmitting from your posts on this forum.
- The only Session One I bump is The Herbaliser.
- Since when was blue a "fruity font color"? You sound desperate for a diss.
- You're the one that's changed your stance 3987593 times. I don't even think you knew what you were trying to say anymore. I don't think you even had a point these last few posts lmao.
- Figure it out, tea sipping f*gg.
- YOU need to take YOUR L and hide it wherever you hid the funny, cause you it's missing from ALL those wackass attemps at jokes in your last couple of posts.
 07-26-2010, 08:04 PM         #274
RealSickLindley  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's only fruity, cos i've noticed only the Nicki fans have done it.. It's like you're giving the site a f**kin' makeover lmao
I haven't changed it once, it's just hard to keep up with someone who has such little structure in their posts.
Tea sipping? like i said to another dude the other day, we can go on sterotypes all you want.. But i have perfect teeth, i've been to london like twice.. Oh and i could come to the US, speak, and your girls would be on my d!ck like i was James Bond.. Maaaan.. Sucks to be English
I haven't really tried to be funny, if i had, i'd of used pictures/gifs.. With what i said in my last post.. I really meant that.. like, i'm not a guy who uses 'no homo' all the time, proper insecure and everthing.. But how you can call out these 'homo stans' when you follow a barbie.. Still has me puzzled.. Don't your friends laugh you out of rooms? Or you just jam to that s**t at your sleepovers?
 7 years ago '09        #275
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
[pic - click to view]

The 1st few pages you were digging yourself into a hole ever since you have been trying to get out,just when are you gonna get out of it?

Coyote doesnt do it for you,what about Homer?

[pic - click to view]

If the Gif has to do with fail it should not matter who it is, they are all appropriate

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 07-26-2010 at 08:06 PM..
 07-26-2010, 08:13 PM         #276
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ dude defending his teeth.
LOL even more @ throwing subliminals at ShadyEminem's cornyass gifs.
 07-26-2010, 08:17 PM         #277
RealSickLindley  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well we were going on steretypes weren't we? I mean, isn't that the last attempt of any failing argument? Getting a cheap laugh off of where someone comes from.

And i find Gifs funny mostly, no hate to anyone. I just wasn't on this trying to make people laugh, i was too confused by what the thread was actually getting at if it wasn't a fail.
 7 years ago '05        #278
GhostXL 
space
space
$766 | Props total: 17 17
why are u guys arguing with homos3xual?
 7 years ago '08        #279
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
[pic - click to view]

You have more replies in this thread than everyone put together
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy