"Not Afraid" bombs down the charts after its first week!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #241
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 chameleonmarke said:
1. Dumbass, we were talking AIRPLAY. LTWYL is #5 while Not Afraid is STILL struggling to reach Top 30 on US airplay.

2. LOL @ known for 1 song. f*gG why MTVNews, Pitchfork, Billboard, CBS News, Entertainment Weekly, and a slew of others raving about her current SOLO single right now? ROFL you better try THAT one again.

3. @ your screename. I see why you mad.
you have made a few points in this thread, but being a drake and minaj fan going up against eminem in absolutely any category is suicide. The fact that em has less airplay than both drake and minaj the last 3 years and he will probably outsell them both combined is sad for drake and minaj. It really shows who is paying for airplay ,(videos and radio)
and I know for a fact greg street in atlanta was getting paid to play wayne and drakes singles and mixtape songs

Last edited by hbk83; 07-26-2010 at 01:30 PM..
 07-26-2010, 01:30 PM         #242
RealSickLindley  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
1. Dumbass, we were talking AIRPLAY. LTWYL is #5 while Not Afraid is STILL struggling to reach Top 30 on US airplay.

2. LOL @ known for 1 song. f*gG why MTVNews, Pitchfork, Billboard, CBS News, Entertainment Weekly, and a slew of others raving about her current SOLO single right now? ROFL you better try THAT one again.

3. @ your screename. I see why you mad.
1. Stop starting each response with abuse, it makes you sound mad :dancingcool:

2. Are you talking about airplay cos you see it as 'your area'. Cos i mean, the whole of young money depend on it. I mean Em doesn't make music for that, he isn't soft, he doesn't take out a 'f**k' or a 's**t' cos he's scared of the view count. YET.. Still gets up there with the rest of the candy rnb artists. Don't be scared.. It's just Marshall

3. They don't account for the masses I don't know about you behind your computer bro.. But i tend to find out from talking to people, hearing what people are listening to, and when i mention names, see how many people say 'Who?'. And from what i've seen (and what you can see from the charts past 'Rap songs') no one who doesn't like rap is checking for Nicki. Whilst Em is a world wide star, and people who despise the genre get something from his tracks. And don't go for the 'Geeky white boys' thing, cos i've never met anyone of any other ethnicity in real life get as salty as some of you e-barbies do.. They see him as a lyricist, whether they bump him or not.

4. I don't get it I have a pretty standard name, no Stannery, no nicknames where i refer to myself as a 'Ken'.. I mean i just look at yours and think of the lizard in all honesty
 07-26-2010, 01:31 PM         #243
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel-Clipz said:
It's actually #727. =\ You guy's sarcasm unsettles k!llaCham. :(
 7 years ago '08        #244
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 chameleonmarke said:
@ 727
 07-26-2010, 01:39 PM         #245
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealSickLindley said:
1. Stop starting each response with abuse, it makes you sound mad :dancingcool:

2. Are you talking about airplay cos you see it as 'your area'. Cos i mean, the whole of young money depend on it. I mean Em doesn't make music for that, he isn't soft, he doesn't take out a 'f**k' or a 's**t' cos he's scared of the view count. YET.. Still gets up there with the rest of the candy rnb artists. Don't be scared.. It's just Marshall

3. They don't account for the masses I don't know about you behind your computer bro.. But i tend to find out from talking to people, hearing what people are listening to, and when i mention names, see how many people say 'Who?'. And from what i've seen (and what you can see from the charts past 'Rap songs') no one who doesn't like rap is checking for Nicki. Whilst Em is a world wide star, and people who despise the genre get something from his tracks. And don't go for the 'Geeky white boys' thing, cos i've never met anyone of any other ethnicity in real life get as salty as some of you e-barbies do.. They see him as a lyricist, whether they bump him or not.

4. I don't get it I have a pretty standard name, no Stannery, no nicknames where i refer to myself as a 'Ken'.. I mean i just look at yours and think of the lizard in all honesty
1. f*gG, I do what I want.

2. The song with "I wish I could f**k every girl in the world" in the hook got more airplay than Not Afraid. You lost for that weak a.ss excuse lol.

3. Your Love about to reach 500,000 in downloads not only accounts for how many people are checking for her, but also for how many people are willing to spend money on a track that was originally a throwaway. And LOL @ no one who doesn't like rap checks for Nicki Minaj. n*gga do you ever leave your computer other than when you're hungry? Matter fact..do you even visit other sites, PERIOD?

OhNoTheyDidnt = one of the largest online communities EVER...and it mostly caters to WHITE pop culture addicts. Look how many entries Nicki is tagged in.

Now look how many entries tag Rick Ross, for example:

NONE. And I won't even bring up how people from white to spanish to asian are on YouTube doing covers of Nicki's songs.

Sooooooo....try again?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by chameleonmarke; 07-26-2010 at 01:45 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #246
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Lmao @ this pathetic piece of s**t

k!ll yourself
 07-26-2010, 02:02 PM         #247
RealSickLindley  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
1. f*gG, I do what I want.

2. The song with "I wish I could f**k every girl in the world" in the hook got more airplay than Not Afraid. You lost for that weak a.ss excuse lol.

3. Your Love about to reach 500,000 in downloads not only accounts for how many people are checking for her, but also for how many people are willing to spend money on a track that was originally a throwaway. And LOL @ no one who doesn't like rap checks for Nicki Minaj. n*gga do you ever leave your computer other than when you're hungry? Matter fact..do you even visit other sites, PERIOD?

OhNoTheyDidnt = one of the largest online communities EVER...and it mostly caters to WHITE pop culture addicts. Look how many entries Nicki is tagged in.

Now look how many entries tag Rick Ross, for example:

NONE. And I won't even bring up how people from white to spanish to asian are on YouTube doing covers of Nicki's songs.

Sooooooo....try again?

[pic - click to view]

1. Of course you do buddy.. It's a forum Oh you badass..

2. It was a weak poppy song man. Course it did. Radio allows that s**t every once and a while. I mean, say in the verse, saying 'forget the earth he's got the urge to pull his d!ck from the dirt and f**k the universe'.. and radio eats it up because it's a dope song by an artist everyone loves :dancingcool: So f**k you for your weak attempt at first thinking of a song, then picking one with one swear word in the chorus

3. Good for her Cos we all know now that her planned singles flop like a fat dude off a diving board If she's so popular, why can't she get a top 10? And i love how whilst i asked whether you got out enough to ask real people, and just friends/associates in general what they thought.. You ask how many forums i go on.. like that's the cool way to make a musical opinion Dude, half of these internet dudes download Nicki.. But half of them also play dungeons and dragons :dancingcool: f**k outta here with your unsocial life..

4. She may be talked about, but lets see how many DUDES are commenting on these stories and blogs when the f**k did it not become gay to idolise a woman rapper called Barbie.. For being a guy with all the answers.. f**kin' answer me THAT.

P.S. is the font colour cos you're fruity, or cos you like the attention?
 07-26-2010, 02:17 PM         #248
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealSickLindley said:
1. Of course you do buddy.. It's a forum Oh you badass..

2. It was a weak poppy song man. Course it did. Radio allows that s**t every once and a while. I mean, say in the verse, saying 'forget the earth he's got the urge to pull his d!ck from the dirt and f**k the universe'.. and radio eats it up because it's a dope song by an artist everyone loves :dancingcool: So f**k you for your weak attempt at first thinking of a song, then picking one with one swear word in the chorus

3. Good for her Cos we all know now that her planned singles flop like a fat dude off a diving board If she's so popular, why can't she get a top 10? And i love how whilst i asked whether you got out enough to ask real people, and just friends/associates in general what they thought.. You ask how many forums i go on.. like that's the cool way to make a musical opinion Dude, half of these internet dudes download Nicki.. But half of them also play dungeons and dragons :dancingcool: f**k outta here with your unsocial life..

4. She may be talked about, but lets see how many DUDES are commenting on these stories and blogs when the f**k did it not become gay to idolise a woman rapper called Barbie.. For being a guy with all the answers.. f**kin' answer me THAT.

P.S. is the font colour cos you're fruity, or cos you like the attention?
LOL if that's the case then why did you bring up Em not taking out 'f**k' or a 's**t' in his songs? Realized that was a lame excuse? LOL @ you switching your whole point up. LOSS.

Oh so now the dudes who play Dungeons and Dragons are the ones who download Nicki's songs. But I thought you JUST said that no one outside rap fans check for Nicki? Didn't know D&D players were synonymous with the rap audience. OH WAIT!! They're not! LOSS.

And f**got what the f**k are you even talking about in the rest of your post? LOL @ you going off about article comments and font color and spelling 'idolizes' wrong and s**t. You seem lost and confused right now, and you obviously don't possess the intelligence to, at the most, hold a discussion with me. You can't even stick to your own argument and now you're just arguing your own words. LMAO @ the average IQ of an Eminem stan. LOSS
 07-26-2010, 03:17 PM         #249
RealSickLindley  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
LOL if that's the case then why did you bring up Em not taking out 'f**k' or a 's**t' in his songs? Realized that was a lame excuse? LOL @ you switching your whole point up. LOSS.

Oh so now the dudes who play Dungeons and Dragons are the ones who download Nicki's songs. But I thought you JUST said that no one outside rap fans check for Nicki? Didn't know D&D players were synonymous with the rap audience. OH WAIT!! They're not! LOSS.

And f**got what the f**k are you even talking about in the rest of your post? LOL @ you going off about article comments and font color and spelling 'idolizes' wrong and s**t. You seem lost and confused right now, and you obviously don't possess the intelligence to, at the most, hold a discussion with me. You can't even stick to your own argument and now you're just arguing your own words. LMAO @ the average IQ of an Eminem stan. LOSS
I meant several times in a song you fool, it was a small part of my point that Em didn't make 'radio' music.. So take that loss and put it in your barbie closet.

You took what i said seriously? I meant that whilst the internet may be loving Nicki, the internet is full of geeks with imaginary lives. Whilst Em is relevant on the internet and in real life So take that loss, and stick it on yourself next to your Nicki 'number one fan' badge, for taking my joke as fact then trying to use it against me.

What the f**k are you on about.. I bring up distinct symptoms of you being a f*g.. And you change the subject and go all defensive, not answering s**t.. It's suspect dude, but we're here to help you..

Oh and btw, 'idolising' is the english spelling of the word.. You know.. The original language.. And i know you get salty about the English cos you speak us everyday.. But don't hold out on facts Ken.
 7 years ago '06        #250
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4005 4005
 J Rob said:
dude, just take the L......don't embarrass yourself more than you already have
 7 years ago '09        #251
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
I thought em was the number one selling hip hop artist of all time.

Am I wrong??
 7 years ago '10        #252
eminem2010 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
not afraid still in top ten so cham u lost f**got.
 7 years ago '09        #253
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6208 6208
 chameleonmarke said:
It's actually #727
The f**kin cheek of you to make this thread
 7 years ago '10        #254
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
14 pages??? the stans are mad,regardless of it being number 1 or not,song is straight poop...i laugh everytime i hear it come on somewhere
 7 years ago '09        #255
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6208 6208
1. Love The Way You Lie (Deluxe)

10. Not Afraid (Deluxe)

26. Your Love

28. Love The Way You Lie (Clean)

59. Not Afraid (Clean)

75. No Love

148. Lose Yourself

149. Drop The World

159. Forever

160. Cinderella Man

176. Won't Back Down

201. Space Bound

212. 25 To Life

254. Love The Way You Lie (Regular)

291. Talkin' 2 Myself

301. Till I Collapse

307. Not Afraid (Regular)

331. When I'm Gone

367. Mockingbird

417. The Real Slim Shady

451. Cold Wind Blows

540. Almost Famous

550. Without Me

562. Like Toy Soldiers

582. Lose Yourself

600. Beautiful

653. Stan
 chameleonmarke said:
760. Superman

814. Shake That

835. Cleanin' Out My Closet

837. Going Through Changes

886. Forgot About Dre (feat. Eminem)

891. Forever

910. So Bad

959. No Love

1007. You're Never Over

[pic - click to view]

07-26-2010, 07:24 PM         #256
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealSickLindley said:
I meant several times in a song you fool, it was a small part of my point that Em didn't make 'radio' music.. So take that loss and put it in your barbie closet.

You took what i said seriously? I meant that whilst the internet may be loving Nicki, the internet is full of geeks with imaginary lives. Whilst Em is relevant on the internet and in real life So take that loss, and stick it on yourself next to your Nicki 'number one fan' badge, for taking my joke as fact then trying to use it against me.

What the f**k are you on about.. I bring up distinct symptoms of you being a f*g.. And you change the subject and go all defensive, not answering s**t.. It's suspect dude, but we're here to help you..

Oh and btw, 'idolising' is the english spelling of the word.. You know.. The original language.. And i know you get salty about the English cos you speak us everyday.. But don't hold out on facts Ken.
Your 'small point' still makes NO sense, as Every Girl has the word "f**k" in at at least 12 times and "pus*y" at least 6. Stop making excuses for your wack imaginary man lover not getting any radioplay. It's not even that he doesn't make trashy popish (We Made You), its that minus a few songs - radio DOES NOT like Eminem. I don't even know why you pushed that point so hard because it's been said 352626 times already.

LMAO and of course you're gonna act like you were joking when I make you look like the idiot you are for posting something stupid. Typical. First it was only "rap fans" that check for her...now it's only "people on the internet". What's next f*g? Only 16 to 27 year olds who smoke cigarettes and own Toshiba televisions listen to Nicki Minaj? You're as dumb as a bag of bricks. I got you scrambling and trying your hardest to make sense. Wtf does that even mean anyway - only on the internet and not inreal life "? So people on the internet don't exist in "real life"? The fumes from your nail polish remover must be deteriorating your sugarcube-sized brain, little girl. You sound more idiotic each time you post. LOSS? LOSS
 7 years ago '08        #257
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Is Eminem the best selling hip hop artist of all time??
 7 years ago '07        #258
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,376 | Props total: 21436 21436
 chameleonmarke said:
 07-26-2010, 07:29 PM         #259
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
1. Love The Way You Lie (Deluxe)

10. Not Afraid (Deluxe)

26. Your Love

28. Love The Way You Lie (Clean)

59. Not Afraid (Clean)

75. No Love

148. Lose Yourself

149. Drop The World

159. Forever

160. Cinderella Man

176. Won't Back Down

201. Space Bound

212. 25 To Life

254. Love The Way You Lie (Regular)

291. Talkin' 2 Myself

301. Till I Collapse

307. Not Afraid (Regular)

331. When I'm Gone

367. Mockingbird

417. The Real Slim Shady

451. Cold Wind Blows

540. Almost Famous

550. Without Me

562. Like Toy Soldiers

582. Lose Yourself

600. Beautiful

653. Stan

760. Superman

814. Shake That

835. Cleanin' Out My Closet

837. Going Through Changes

886. Forgot About Dre (feat. Eminem)

891. Forever

910. So Bad

959. No Love

1007. You're Never Over

[pic - click to view]

1) LOL @ you acting as if I care. I wouldn't have told you what # it was it I did.
2) You do realize that Nicki only has 2 singles....ever.....right?? Oh, you don't?? Poor you. You wear that helmet while you're sleeping as well?
3) LOL @ you still trying to compare the best selling rap artist to a newcoming with no LP. You must be desperate.
EDIT: 4) Holla at me if you need some gifs, cause those Looney Tune s**ts are cooorrrnyyyyyy.
 07-26-2010, 07:30 PM         #260
RealSickLindley  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait wait wait..

I just got told i use 'nail polish' and i'm a 'little girl' by someone who's proud to follow the music of BARBIE.. And refers to himself as a KEN..

Guys. Why am i trying to reason, and not just laughing at him like the rest of you?

My bad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy