"Not Afraid" bombs down the charts after its first week!

most viewed right now
 175
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 166
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-26-2010, 11:50 AM         #221
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Damn Cham lost so f**king hard in this thread

Holy s**t
You Em f*gGs keep trying to convined yourselves that's really the case.
 7 years ago '07        #222
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,722 | Props total: 1720 1720
Song sux
 07-26-2010, 11:55 AM         #223
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *c.o.a.* said:
:rofl2: @chameleonmarke

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #224
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
everyone's styling on this tool and he's in denial
 7 years ago '08        #225
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
I love Boxden
 07-26-2010, 12:04 PM         #226
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"lurks"
 7 years ago '08        #227
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Yet another poster thinks you lost
 7 years ago '09        #228
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 07-26-2010 at 12:25 PM..
 07-26-2010, 12:28 PM         #229
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
Party In The USA still knocks til this day. #2 for over a month. s**ttin on Em's quick ONE week in the Top 5.

*Looks for the 2nd week*



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #230
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 chameleonmarke said:

*Looks for the 2nd week*



[pic - click to view]

Look for the complete collapse you predicted clown,you have dug yourself so far into a hole just admit defeat and move on

You keep clinging onto the 2nd week when it was a complete fall from the top 10 in week 3 predicted yet it is still there or there about`s 2.5million(US, probably over 4million worldwide) sold and a few months later


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 07-26-2010 at 12:33 PM..
 07-26-2010, 12:31 PM         #231
thajman01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BX = Lil B Lovers and music haters /thread
 07-26-2010, 12:42 PM         #232
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Look for the complete collapse you predicted clown,you have dug yourself so far into a hole just admit defeat and move on

You keep clinging onto the 2nd week when it was a complete fall from the top 10 in week 3 predicted yet it is still there or there about`s 2.5million(US, probably over 4million worldwide) sold and a few months later
LOL @ the reaches.
1) The whole basis of this thread is the 2ND WEEK. Look at the title, stupid.
2) LOL @ 2.5 million. Not Afraid hasn't even reached 2 million in the US yet. Quit making up s**t.
3) I said ABOUT to be out the Top 10. And guess what happened not too long after I made that post. No, really... guess.
[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #233
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 chameleonmarke said:
LOL @ 2.5 million. Not Afraid hasn't even reached 2 million in the US yet. Quit making up s**t.
3) I said ABOUT to be out the Top 10. And guess what happened not too long after I made that post. No, really... guess.
[pic - click to view]

Not Afraid(US)

Week 1: 323,000
Week 2: 209,000
Week 3: 188,000
Week 4: 204,000
Week 5: 209,000
Week 6: 218,000
Week 7: 236,000
Week 8: 240,000
Week 9: 245,000
Week 10: 238,000
Week 11: 223,000

The reason it doesnt chart higher is because radio play counts,which gives the likes of Katy Perry and Drake a clear advantage although only one of them capitalized on it


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 07-26-2010 at 12:47 PM..
 07-26-2010, 12:51 PM         #234
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Not Afraid(US)

Week 1: 323,000
Week 2: 209,000
Week 3: 188,000
Week 4: 204,000
Week 5: 209,000
Week 6: 218,000
Week 7: 236,000
Week 8: 240,000
Week 9: 245,000
Week 10: 238,000
Week 11: 223,000

The reason it doesnt chart higher is because radio play counts,which gives the likes of Katy Perry and Drake a clear advantage although only one of them capitalized on it
He better get Rihanna on every single from now on then.
 07-26-2010, 01:08 PM         #235
RealSickLindley  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
He better get Rihanna on every single from now on then.
1. We're talking Not Afraid.. So.. Rihanna?

2. Past rap fans, Nicki is only known for one song.. Featuring next to luda (a has-been)
 7 years ago '09        #236
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 chameleonmarke said:
He better get Rihanna on every single from now on then.
She better pray thats what he does,all she had to do was sing as he wrote the hooks for her and Pink

His most successful song was solo.
Dont go on about that was 8 years ago cause he took most of those years off.

I think Eminem dropped the ball with his goofy 1st singles as id say songs like Stan and Sing for the moment would of made No.1 had they been 1st singles.

Either way album sales are the main thing,singles are just a bonus


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 07-26-2010 at 01:19 PM..
 07-26-2010, 01:15 PM         #237
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealSickLindley said:
1. We're talking Not Afraid.. So.. Rihanna?

2. Past rap fans, Nicki is only known for one song.. Featuring next to luda (a has-been)
1. Dumbass, we were talking AIRPLAY. LTWYL is #5 while Not Afraid is STILL struggling to reach Top 30 on US airplay.

2. LOL @ known for 1 song. f*gG why MTVNews, Pitchfork, Billboard, CBS News, Entertainment Weekly, and a slew of others raving about her current SOLO single right now? ROFL you better try THAT one again.

3. @ your screename. I see why you mad.
 07-26-2010, 01:19 PM         #238
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
She better pray thats what he does,all she had to do was sing as he wrote the hooks for her and Pink

His most successful song was solo.
Dont go on about that was 8 years ago cause he took most of those years off.

I think Eminem dropped the ball with his goofy 1st singles as id say songs like Stan and Sing for the moment would of made No.1 had they been 1st singles.

Album sales are the main thing,singles are just a bonus
You done with that time machine yet or can I use it now?
 7 years ago '05        #239
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
One single, one video.......he's platinum.......thats unheard of in the game right now.
 7 years ago '07        #240
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,326 | Props total: 21219 21219
 Ole-G said:
LOL @ this thread

could you please tell me where the f**k is "Massive Attack" aka "Massive Flop" ?
is it in top 1000 ?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 19
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy