"Not Afraid" bombs down the charts after its first week!

most viewed right now
 958
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
424 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 210
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside 5 Highest paying jobs with little to no school
13 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #181
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 Mr. Snowman said:
i was talking about you!!

 06-05-2010, 09:36 AM         #182
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ LOL SMH. I've been hearing OF the song for a while, but heard it for the first time a few days ago. Never seen the video.
 06-05-2010, 09:36 AM         #183
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NICKI MINAJ - Your Love: 20.696 (+ 1.224)
EMINEM - Not Afraid: 19.263 (+ 0.042)

Nicki's airplay passes Em's. DAYUM @ her spin/audience gain though. "Your Love" is the song with the 4th highest spin increase in the entire country right now. #PoorEm


Last edited by chameleonmarke; 06-05-2010 at 09:39 AM..
 06-05-2010, 09:41 AM         #184
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem got the Artist of the Decade Award so it's all gravy on his end.

 8 years ago '09        #185
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,149 | Props total: 7152 7152
OMG it cracked the top 100 on itunes,1st time for everything.I take back everything i ever said about him/her/it. At this rate no records are safe in music to break the top 100 would mean you have sold literally hundreds of singles,what a step in the right direction


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 06-05-2010 at 09:47 AM..
 06-05-2010, 09:50 AM         #186
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread just bricked


[pic - click to view]

 06-05-2010, 09:51 AM         #187
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
OMG it cracked the top 100 on itunes,1st time for everything.I take back everything i ever said about him/her/it. At this rate no records are safe in music to break the top 100 would mean you have sold literally hundreds of singles,what a step in the right direction
It actually rose to #37 within a day, but the dirty version got pulled, then replaced on iTunes so it had to start over....but either way, I'm glad you are seeing the light. :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #188
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 71 71
ems s**t plays during the nba finals.
 8 years ago '09        #189
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 198 198
 chameleonmarke said:
It actually rose to #37 within a day, but the dirty version got pulled, then replaced on iTunes so it had to start over....but either way, I'm glad you are seeing the light. :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
Are you a dude or a female i really hope u a female cause u seem suspect taking up for a female bi s3xual rapper like u do. something aint right. wasnt your name hiphop forever or something
 06-05-2010, 01:19 PM         #190
ReeferStan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, it must mean em has fell off and nobody cares about him anymore.........





















































































 06-05-2010, 01:25 PM         #191
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 just2intense said:
Are you a dude or a female i really hope u a female cause u seem suspect taking up for a female bi s3xual rapper like u do. something aint right. wasnt your name hiphop forever or something
But when you guys know everything about these male rappers and their personal lives, that's completely hetero though, right? You n*ggas make no sense.
 8 years ago '09        #192
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 198 198
Not me homie ima fan thats it, but you still didnt answer the question. You have pics of her all the time in your avy, writing in red and s**t. Defending her like she your sister or your left nut. Im just saying
 06-05-2010, 01:46 PM         #193
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Na son, I was writing in "teal" last week. :(
 8 years ago '09        #194
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,149 | Props total: 7152 7152

[video - click to view]


2.1mil views already
 06-06-2010, 05:20 PM         #195
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:


2.1mil views already
Good, now next time tell your fellow Em stans to watch it on Launch.com instead so it actually counts towards the charts.
 8 years ago '08        #196
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,394 | Props total: 25054 25054
Its trash, Eminem should just retire after this Album
 8 years ago '09        #197
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,149 | Props total: 7152 7152
 chameleonmarke said:
[color=red]Good, now next time tell your fellow Em stans to watch it on Launch.com instead so it actually counts towards the charts. /color]
Your f**goty a.ssed color didnt show up,Eminems doing just fine with physical sales even after bombing down the chart he is still in the top 8.
 06-06-2010, 05:26 PM         #198
kingz20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this song is getting no spins... the label is started to pay radio stations to play the track

smh
 06-06-2010, 05:26 PM         #199
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Your f**goty a.ssed color didnt show up,Eminems doing just fine with physical sales even after bombing down the chart he is still in the top 8.
ROFL dummy you can sell like 4,000 physical copies and be #1 in physical sales. Physical copies make up for like 2% of single sales these days. f**k outta here.
 8 years ago '09        #200
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,149 | Props total: 7152 7152
 chameleonmarke said:
ROFL dummy you can sell like 4,000 physical copies and be #1 in physical sales. Physical copies make up for like 2% of single sales these days. f**k outta here.
Well sales of the song in general,its no.8 on itunes so its doing ok still and it will climb higher.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
102 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
I will marry this woman for real.
115 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
47 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
60 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy