most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #161
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
 Ed Bundy said:
huh?

huh?

huh what?, your comments were full of anger and s**t, just Al Bundy yaself if you're going to
type all that mess.
 05-20-2010, 12:10 PM         #162
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
huh what?, your comments were full of anger and s**t, just Al Bundy yaself if you're going to
type all that mess.
is boxden not working properly today or something?? i think you got my name confused with someone else...

first off, i dont have any avy like moore said, and second of all i never even typed anything long to begin with
 8 years ago '08        #163
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
is boxden not working properly today or something?? i think you got my name confused with someone else...

first off, i dont have any avy like moore said, and second of all i never even typed anything long to begin with
I quoted one of your post, which seemed full of anger man, why type in that manner?, just didn't make sense to me that's all, added the Al Bundy reference because of your user name.

Last edited by The N; 05-20-2010 at 12:14 PM..
 05-20-2010, 12:13 PM         #164
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
good point..........is there anyone from Marcy on here....has he done anything spectacular for that community? It shouldn't be a project housing anymore as long as he's been paid...
why would jay-z be responsible for all those people in the project????? think idiot.

Purpose:
The S. Carter Scholarship Foundation, a non-profit organization, was founded in 2002 by Shawn & Gloria Carter.
The foundation provides financial a.ssistance to promising individuals proving acceptance into any accredited institution of higher learning. The scholarship was founded on the belief that any desiring individual should have an opportunity to further their education.
We are a hybrid establishment that provides the necessary a.ssistance to those in need without regard to race, religion, creed, age, and ancestry, economic or social status.
 8 years ago '07        #165
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 The N said:
Why are you on a crusade?, captain save a sheep, we get it you don't follow....

but nobody telling you to follow either, go on your own road and keep it moving that way.
y are u on a crusade?i actually was talkin more about moore than u even tho i didnt say that

im all about destroyin ignorance.i respond in these threads cause of people like moore and that ed bundy dude.they probally lurkin around a gucci store givin random muhf**kas tha peoples eyebrow.
 05-20-2010, 12:14 PM         #166
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
I quoted one of your post, which seemed full of anger man, why type in that manner?, just didn't make sense to me that's all, added the Bundy reference because of your username.
i was talking to the guy who is sucking jayzs d*ck because he thinks jayz is a black person who went from rags to riches, all the way to eating breakfest with white billionaires from hard work and hard work only...he obviously doesnt know whats going on
 8 years ago '07        #167
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
Oh s**t! the new nets owner plottin to k!ll n*ggas !
 8 years ago '04        #168
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 Michael_Moore said:
u think sitting down and eating with ppl that help continue oppression on your own ppl a positive?..u get the f**k outta here....
please elaborate on the "continue oppression on your own ppl" i'd like to hear what you mean by that...
 8 years ago '07        #169
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 A-L-P said:
And whats so ironic is that if its really true then they're are also part of the 80% that will be gone and more than likely arent going to do anything about it. They always talk about the problem but they argue with me in circles when i ask them the solution lol.
thats not ironic.whats ironic is that jayz would fall into tha 80%.if they did research they would understand that bloodline is more important than money.jay isnt even a billionaire.he's poor compared to these people
 05-20-2010, 12:16 PM         #170
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is so f**king retarded, if illuminati have ambition to k!ll everyone and own the world then why don't they just do it already? is the ts and the N saving us from the mean ol illuminati bear. you guys make it seem like illuminati is so f**king powerful that its beyond comprehension, if that's the case we lose so who cares what they do, its not changing my life, s**t i'm still doing me so let them do them, if jay sells his soul t the devil that's his perrogitive i guess
 8 years ago '07        #171
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Ed Bundy said:
i was talking to the guy who is sucking jayzs d*ck because he thinks jayz is a black person who went from rags to riches, all the way to eating breakfest with white billionaires from hard work and hard work only...he obviously doesnt know whats going on
yeah jay-z is the only new york rapper thats still pushing units for a reason. why come this n*gga jay aint fall off yet, when all of his other peers from the east coast including nas fell off the mainstream radar?? jay got that baphomet hookup.
 8 years ago '07        #172
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 1024 1024
thats not ironic.whats ironic is that jayz would fall into tha 80%.if they did research they would understand that bloodline is more important than money.jay isnt even a billionaire.he's poor compared to these people
yeah your right about that. you gotta remember, they have a habbit of disregarding whatever doesn't support they're theory.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-20-2010 at 12:24 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #173
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
Oh ok, still though don't type like that to these fools, its not worth it. I did get you confused at one point that rubundy guy who always finds his way into these threads with his captain save a sheep routine ready to go

Last edited by The N; 05-20-2010 at 12:32 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #174
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 449 449
The Illuminati don't make fan buy records and support them this s**t has to stop most people cant get to Jay-z so they blame it on the Illuminati he got over time at work Illuminati she got her hair done Illuminati they have on the new Jay's on Illuminati f**k out of here.

Witch hunt throw them in the water if they swim witch if the drown to death human
 8 years ago '07        #175
space
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
jay-z finna get betrayed like a motherf**ker if this 80 % of us dying s**t is actually true. sucks to be me, you, and jay-z if this actually happens. oh well i'll just rest in peace.
 8 years ago '05        #176
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
so is this like a phase or is this really yall lives?
 8 years ago '05        #177
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
 deLeet said:
why would jay-z be responsible for all those people in the project????? think idiot.

Purpose:
The S. Carter Scholarship Foundation, a non-profit organization, was founded in 2002 by Shawn & Gloria Carter.
The foundation provides financial a.ssistance to promising individuals proving acceptance into any accredited institution of higher learning. The scholarship was founded on the belief that any desiring individual should have an opportunity to further their education.
We are a hybrid establishment that provides the necessary a.ssistance to those in need without regard to race, religion, creed, age, and ancestry, economic or social status.
that's cool, im sure he was doing something...but im just curious about the living conditions of Marcy Projects....he reps it hard, so i just want to know does it still have the same pissy elevators and poor conditions....i don't expect homie to feed every person that lives in Marcy, but if he can buy a basketball team he can rebuild the community he came from...how often does he go there and show love?
 8 years ago '08        #178
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 mastermind_AD said:
The Illuminati don't make fan buy records and support them this s**t has to stop most people cant get to Jay-z so they blame it on the Illuminati he got over time at work Illuminati she got her hair done Illuminati they have on the new Jay's on Illuminati f**k out of here.

Witch hunt throw them in the water if they swim witch if the drown to death human
Jay z told you that "you ain't ready for this new world order" 10 years go, bet you didn't understand that back then right?, well he understood it.

Last edited by The N; 05-20-2010 at 01:20 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #179
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
Jayz is successful he dont owe nobody s**t not even his community what did his community do for him. Black people hate n*ggaz themself so you can hate the white man all you want.
 8 years ago '07        #180
space
space
space
 un1t27 said:
yeah most of these people on hear will just say it's music LOL. These mofo's on here don't understand. That s**t is just around the corner.. even Michael Jackson said it in This Is It movie.. " We Have 4 Years To Get It Right Or Else It's Iriverrsable Then We're Done."

If you n*ggas think it's a joke wait till it happens an come back on Bx an tell us we were wrong.

s**t you probally won't even be able to do that with all these internet censoring bulls**t they are getting ready to do very soon.
quit showing the same illuminati vids over and over again you f**got. you proved your point we already know the illuminati took mj out, he even said it himself inadvertingly many times before he died. i bet if your b**chmade a.ss met jay-z in person you wouldn't bring none of the illuminati bulls**t up to his face. cause trust me, if i woulda known this illuminati s**t existed when i met dude in 2001 i would have asked with no hesitation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy