Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-20-2010, 11:46 AM         #141
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Dude is having lunch with Michael Bloomberg the f**ken Mayor of NYC...

You don't even understand the concept of a Rapper doing that. It's unreal.
get off his d*ck u f**kin homo...its not like he came from rags to riches as a broke black person, to chilling with rich white people...your a f**kin idiot

they are all part of the same organization...

youre so pathetic...i bet hes your inspiration
 05-20-2010, 11:51 AM         #142
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Juse said:
And you are just some dumbass who sees weezy go to jail and all of a sudden you wanna change the laws. Motherf**ker the law was put in place for a reason. Rescinding the law would only increase the violence in the streets, and in doing so hurting the community
my point just went completely over this moron's head...like straight over it...
 8 years ago '05        #143
eyestayhi 
space
space
$506 | Props total: 60 60
A-L-P

motherf**kin props my dude.

these dumbasses won't respond or even acknowledge you or me cause we present valid points that they can't intelligently provide a rebuttal to in their arguments favor. lol clowns, yall aren't conspiracy theorists, yall are a f**kin cult lmao

and the people who don't blindly follow alex jones, michael moore, etc. are sheep lmao

like THEY don't also have an agenda

Last edited by eyestayhi; 05-20-2010 at 11:53 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #144
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17171 17171
 Ed Bundy said:
get off his d*ck u f**kin homo...its not like he came from rags to riches as a broke black person, to chilling with rich white people...your a f**kin idiot

Damn you mad as f**k....

[pic - click to view]

05-20-2010, 11:52 AM         #145
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:

lol...look at his avy.....
 8 years ago '07        #146
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 un1t27 said:
Jay-z is down .. with all that illumination s**t.. he can't stepp down.. an if he speaks about it they will k!ll him. I know most of you n*ggaz don't want to believe it.. but that's why they call it a conspiracy thery because they don't wan't you to know the real truth but an at the same time step back an peep the bigger picture if u can't do that then .. somehing is wrong because ur completely brainwashed or you just don't care.. oh btw Jay-z hasn't done s**t for anybody.

yes he has done something for the community. he signed my blueprint 1 cd and i got proof to show it too.:dancingcool:

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 05-20-2010 at 11:57 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #147
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
he clearly doesn't..look at all his posts..they wreak of ignorance...
The irony continues.

I guess the fact you didn't know that colleges induct non college members into fraternities wasn't ignorant? Your ignorance leed you to automatically connect the illuminati dots due to your lack of understanding of how colleges can infact induct non members.

Highlight some of my post from this thread that "wreaks of ignorance" and how i was proved to be ignorant.
 05-20-2010, 11:56 AM         #148
2wavy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
@ He's not doing anything for the community. You sound like a child.
so what is jay doing for the community.. please explain yourself...
 8 years ago '08        #149
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 eyestayhi said:
A-L-P

these dumbasses won't respond or even acknowledge you or me cause we present valid points that they can't intelligently provide a rebuttal to in their arguments favor. lol clowns, yall aren't conspiracy theorists, yall are a f**kin cult lmao

and the people who don't blindly follow alex jones, michael moore, etc. are sheep lmao

I don't get you, are you acting like a scholar/know it all to show off or what?, you think
what you say means more then others why again???, what valid points have you made?.

All I see is you are just screaming your beliefs and acting like they are what matters, get off that high horse and realize everybody isn't going to agree with you nor you with them.

Last edited by The N; 05-20-2010 at 11:59 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #150
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 eyestayhi said:
A-L-P

yea.they dont respond to intelligent posts.they only respond to s**t they can insult.tha problem is when youtube is your main library.they think that 2000 years of history and plans can be broken down in 5 min segments by anybody wit a webcam.its funny but sad.because once u actually really get in depth wit this illuminati s**t,u can see people like alex jones for who they are.

these dudes really would like to see 80% of tha population gone just to say "i told u say so"
 8 years ago '07        #151
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 2wavy said:
so what is jay doing for the community.. please explain yourself...
he built water wells for africa and has a clean water non-profit
 8 years ago '05        #152
eyestayhi 
space
space
 The N said:
I don't get you, are you acting like a scholar/know it all to show off or what?, you think
what you say means more then others why again???, what valid points have you made?
you are just screaming your beliefs and acting like they are what matters, get off that high horse and realize everybody isn't going to agree with you nor you with them.

oh the irony

for the record i haven't screamed any of my beliefs nor said anything that anybody needs to agree with. thats you and mr. moore champ.

yall just reject facts/statements that go against your own beliefs lol

its cool though, do yall
 05-20-2010, 12:02 PM         #153
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ILLUMINATI!!!

:) :) :) :)

f**k michael moore ,, im not even a worshiper ... but ill do it to get u red in the face over your internet illuminati thread typing obsession
 8 years ago '07        #154
space
space
space
 un1t27 said:
yo k!ll yourself u corny a.ss n*gga.
whatever b**ch n*gga.
 8 years ago '05        #155
eyestayhi 
space
space
real talk, through my research i have concluded that yes, jay is a part of some secret knowledge-having society that may be trying to do immoral/satanic things to the masses. BUT the way yall n*ggas go about tryin to "enlighten" people is totally wrong
 8 years ago '05        #156
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,093 | Props total: 4229 4229
 4REAL said:
Oh please, Eazy E had breakfast with George Bush. And 2Pac was out there talking to political prisoners and making peace treaties with gang members from behind bars. What Jay-Z is doing is not spectacular. He's not doing anything for the community.
good point..........is there anyone from Marcy on here....has he done anything spectacular for that community? It shouldn't be a project housing anymore as long as he's been paid...
 8 years ago '07        #157
space
space
space
 un1t27 said:
yo k!ll yourself u corny a.ss n*gga.
but seriously how am i corny just because a rapper signed my cds????
 8 years ago '07        #158
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
these dudes really would like to see 80% of tha population gone just to say "i told u say so"
And whats so ironic is that if its really true then they're are also part of the 80% that will be gone and more than likely arent going to do anything about it. They always talk about the problem but they argue with me in circles when i ask them the solution lol.
 05-20-2010, 12:07 PM         #159
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Damn you mad as f**k....

[pic - click to view]

huh?
 Michael_Moore said:
lol...look at his avy.....

huh?

1st off i dont have an avy...

2nd of all, im agreeing with you about jayz...
 8 years ago '08        #160
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
yea.they dont respond to intelligent posts.they only respond to s**t they can insult.tha problem is when youtube is your main library.they think that 2000 years of history and plans can be broken down in 5 min segments by anybody wit a webcam.its funny but sad.because once u actually really get in depth wit this illuminati s**t,u can see people like alex jones for who they are.

Why are you on a crusade?, captain save a sheep, we get it you don't follow....

but nobody telling you to follow either, go on your own road and keep it moving that way.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy