Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #121
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,414 | Props total: 761 761
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
...i know even alex jones did it!
 8 years ago '06        #122
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 un1t27 said:
DMX is going to get taken out next. =\

50 Cent is next. =\
50 ain't going anywhere..

"it's clear that i'm here for a real reason, cuz he got hit like i got hit but he ain't f**king breathin'!!!!!!"
 8 years ago '09        #123
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,414 | Props total: 761 761
 DaDon23 said:
Prokhorov is the majority owner of the Nets

Jay-Z is minority owner of the a Nets

The Nets are moving to New York, Brooklyn to be exact

Mike Bloomberg is the mayor of New York..................

Put the pieces together idiots
close thread/
 8 years ago '07        #124
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,822 | Props total: 293 293
1 name..Rupert Murdock...........im out........
 8 years ago '05        #125
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
 4REAL said:
Oh please, Eazy E had breakfast with George Bush. And 2Pac was out there talking to political prisoners and making peace treaties with gang members from behind bars. What Jay-Z is doing is not spectacular. He's not doing anything for the community.
I agree with you on this one.
 8 years ago '10        #126
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,134 | Props total: 2208 2208
 DaDon23 said:
Prokhorov is the majority owner of the Nets

Jay-Z is minority owner of the a Nets

The Nets are moving to New York, Brooklyn to be exact

Mike Bloomberg is the mayor of New York..................

Put the pieces together idiots
why are people ignoring this post? this is the reason they were together. f**kin retards

this site has fallen the f**k off.
 8 years ago '07        #127
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
doesnt take s**t to be a mason either.its actually easier to get into masonry than it is college frats
So true. I've worked with Mason's and some of them dudes weren't above the bar in any way. I even had to lend one money to help him pay for his childs neccessities. None of them actually went to college. This one Mason that I worked with asked me if i wanted to join but i was like "im cool, not really interested".
 8 years ago '07        #128
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
but that's why they call it a conspiracy thery because they don't wan't you to know the real truth but an at the same time step back an peep the bigger picture if u can't do that then .. somehing is wrong because ur completely brainwashed or you just don't care.. oh btw Jay-z hasn't done s**t for anybody.
Its called a theory because its not proven.
 8 years ago '06        #129
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
he looks out of place like a mahf**ka
 8 years ago '04        #130
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1267 1267
The Russian dude seems down to earth ...

If the dude on 60 minutes ask me is there a reason they nicknamed you a giraffe I would of reply'd because my money stacks high motherf**ker

:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #131
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
 A-L-P said:
Its called a theory because its not proven.
Open your eyes, do you even understand who the Illuminati are???, see if you can put it together after this dude names a few of them live on TV.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 05-20-2010 at 11:38 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #132
eyestayhi 
space
space
$506 | Props total: 60 60
no you dumbassES, look up the definition of theory

i believe he is a part a secret group. yall n*ggas advocating it, though, are so one-sided/dimensional and ignorant

Last edited by eyestayhi; 05-20-2010 at 11:41 AM..
 05-20-2010, 11:41 AM         #133
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
you're so f**king retarded, if its that easy i think everyone would do it, s**t to have HOV money i'd sell out right now
 05-20-2010, 11:42 AM         #134
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
jay-z is basically a slave with cash. then you people keep saying everything is a coincidence. you people dont remember that interview angie martinez had with jay awhile ago? soon as angie brought up illuminati, free mason, you n*ggas didn't catch that long a.ss pause jay-z had before answering no??? that s**t right there was enough evidence for me. and dont get me started on them upside down crosses in the on to next one video that only lasted one second.

jay sitting down with bloomberg is no different than if he were to sit down with bush...
 8 years ago '04        #135
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
 Michael_Moore said:
and isn't Bloomberg a major proponent of that NY gun law that says you have to serve a manditory set of years for being in posession of a gun?..the same law that's got Lil Wayne[his supposed friend] & Prodigy in custody?..but rather than speaking out against that jay opts to have breakfast with the man....and you lames continue to throw support behind jay like that's what's good...smh..d*ck riding clouds judgement...

And you are just some dumbass who sees weezy go to jail and all of a sudden you wanna change the laws. Motherf**ker the law was put in place for a reason. Rescinding the law would only increase the violence in the streets, and in doing so hurting the community
 8 years ago '07        #136
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 un1t27 said:
Jay-z is down .. with all that illumination s**t.. he can't stepp down.. an if he speaks about it they will k!ll him. I know most of you n*ggaz don't want to believe it.. but that's why they call it a conspiracy thery because they don't wan't you to know the real truth but an at the same time step back an peep the bigger picture if u can't do that then .. somehing is wrong because ur completely brainwashed or you just don't care.. oh btw Jay-z hasn't done s**t for anybody.
buildin water wells in africa isnt doin s**t for anybody?

seems like u tha dude who got washed
 05-20-2010, 11:44 AM         #137
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 un1t27 said:
Jay-z is down .. with all that illumination s**t.. he can't stepp down.. an if he speaks about it they will k!ll him. I know most of you n*ggaz don't want to believe it.. but that's why they call it a conspiracy thery because they don't wan't you to know the real truth but an at the same time step back an peep the bigger picture if u can't do that then .. somehing is wrong because ur completely brainwashed or you just don't care.. oh btw Jay-z hasn't done s**t for anybody.
 8 years ago '07        #138
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 A-L-P said:
So true. I've worked with Mason's and some of them dudes weren't above the bar in any way. I even had to lend one money to help him pay for his childs neccessities. None of them actually went to college. This one Mason that I worked with asked me if i wanted to join but i was like "im cool, not really interested".
bein a mason has its perks.even beginners have access to masonic libraries
 05-20-2010, 11:46 AM         #139
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Open your eyes, do you even understand who the Illuminati are???, see if you can put it together after this dude names a few of them live on TV.

he clearly doesn't..look at all his posts..they wreak of ignorance...
 8 years ago '07        #140
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
nah n*gga it's called that because they DON'T Want you to know the real truth stop being mind controlled an reaserch s**t yourself.. you blind a.ss n*gga.
The irony in this thread lol

1. Go research the definition of Theory

2. You can't honestly be reading my post and tell me that I come off as someone who doesn't do my research. Im probably more knowledgeable about this stuff then most of these conspiracy theorist on here. In fact I was real heavy into the conspiracy stuff back in 2005-2006.

3. Continue to further your research but look at it objectively from every angle and you'll be suprised at what you might discover.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now