Jay-z Enjoying Him Self At An Illuminati Dinner Party With Mayor Bloomberg

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u being so lost...you're so far behind it's not even funny....for u to not even know that jay was inducted into a fraternity tells me I shouldn't waste time with u...go through my threads i've answered each and every question u said "i've ignored"....
Show and Prove.
 8 years ago '07        #102
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
Then do it.....
 05-20-2010, 10:47 AM         #103
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
Show and Prove.
jay being inducted into a fraternity isn't news..... u n*ggas need to keep up...

[video - click to view]

05-20-2010, 10:49 AM         #104
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:
Then do it.....
I already answered the last idiot that asked me to do that...in this very thread... lol
 8 years ago '05        #105
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
u n*ggas need to keep up...
Nah homie, that's not showing & proving.
 05-20-2010, 10:55 AM         #106
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
Nah homie, that's not showing & proving.
dude if you don't understand how this s**t works at this point..well then you're never going to...continue throwing up your diamond and drinking your ace of spade...
 8 years ago '09        #107
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
they plan on eating us
 05-20-2010, 11:02 AM         #108
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
jay being inducted into a fraternity isn't news..... u n*ggas need to keep up...
which frat did he join? don't tell me... its a secret?
 8 years ago '05        #109
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
dude if you don't understand how this s**t works at this point..well then you're never going to...continue throwing up your diamond and drinking your ace of spade...
n*gga, dont go there with me. Please. You coat everybody who says something that even slighty falls shy of your views with the same f**king brush. "throw up ya diamond" and "jigga-stan" dude? Im not him.
 8 years ago '07        #110
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,844 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Michael_Moore said:
"jay-z was inducted to a fraternity.he neva went to college.hows that possible"-choke no joke

well thank god all of us aint choke and some hav been to college.for those that went we know fraternitys induct honary members all tha time lol

"The fraternity grants honorary membership to men who have contributed to society in a positive way on a national or international level."

05-20-2010, 11:06 AM         #111
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
"jay-z was inducted to a fraternity.he neva went to college.hows that possible"-choke no joke

well thank god all of us aint choke and some hav been to college.for those that went we know fraternitys induct honary members all tha time lol

"The fraternity grants honorary membership to men who have contributed to society in a positive way on a national or international level."

now what michael moore? go back to square 1 = proceed with the suicide.

Last edited by deLeet; 05-20-2010 at 11:09 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #112
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
The guy in the video said "it could be possible". He didn't even give a clear answer so he left it easy for you to connect those dots that you wanted to connect. His recollection was kind of vague but that fraternity he was talking about could be anything. Dont colleges induct honarary members anyway? He could've been inducted for some charity work he did, who knows. Your post exposes your age and limited life experiences. I can't knock you for it though. That would be like being mad at a child cause they dont understand what u go through trying to keep food on your table and paying bills. Its all good.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-20-2010 at 11:15 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #113
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,410 | Props total: 8110 8110
 DaDon23 said:
Prokhorov is the majority owner of the Nets

Jay-Z is minority owner of the a Nets

The Nets are moving to New York, Brooklyn to be exact

Mike Bloomberg is the mayor of New York..................

Put the pieces together idiots
 8 years ago '06        #114
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
if it was an illuminati dinner there wouldn't be pictures
 8 years ago '07        #115
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 A-L-P said:
The guy in the video said "it could be possible". His recollection was kind of vague but that fraternity he was talking about could be anything.
doesnt take s**t to be a mason either.its actually easier to get into masonry than it is college frats
 8 years ago '09        #116
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
 Ole-G said:

wow
Vladomir got those Modern Warfare straps, right by the window
 8 years ago '07        #117
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
jay-z is basically a slave with cash. then you people keep saying everything is a coincidence. you people dont remember that interview angie martinez had with jay awhile ago? soon as angie brought up illuminati, free mason, you n*ggas didn't catch that long a.ss pause jay-z had before answering no??? that s**t right there was enough evidence for me. and dont get me started on them upside down crosses in the on to next one video that only lasted one second.

but personally i really dont care, because nobody aint doing s**t about it.
 8 years ago '07        #118
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
jay-z is basically a slave with cash. then you people keep saying everything is a coincidence. you people dont remember that interview angie martinez had with jay awhile ago? soon as angie brought up illuminati, free mason, you n*ggas didn't catch that long a.ss pause jay-z had before answering no??? that s**t right there was enough evidence for me. and dont get me started on them upside down crosses in the on to next one video that only lasted one second.

but personally i really dont care, because nobody aint doing s**t about it.
if he said no immediately,u would be in here sayin " u heard how quick he said no to that,like he aint want nothin to do wit that s**t angie was askin"
 8 years ago '07        #119
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
^^^^ if he would have said no quickly i would have believed him.

bumps d'evils.
 8 years ago '07        #120
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
now what michael moore? go back to square 1
Its funny because thats exactly what he's gonna do. He's gonna disregard every factual statement made that goes against what he believes is the truth. He'll just come back with another thread like this one never even happened. You'll learn that these conspiracy theorist aren't even open to seeing the other side of things. Its either they have a stuborn mentality or a mental condition lol. One of them dudes that just keep arguing even though know they're wrong.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-20-2010 at 12:00 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago