Jay-z Enjoying Him Self At An Illuminati Dinner Party With Mayor Bloomberg

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 Joe Budden said:
People on top trying to predict the market, you're at the bottom. This world wouldn't be anything without poor people, remember that. Who does all the hard work? Poor people. These rich motherf**kers aren't going to get their knee's and hands dirty. How do they keep us working? Dreams of a better tomorrow. Poor people are never going anywhere, there will never be equal opportunities. But like Canibus said, what happens when the money system crash?
You do realize a proportion of these "rich motherf**kers" were also poor people at some point in their lives. They just work better, smarter, harder and have been more blessed than the others who are still on their knees scraping off high school toilets.

For that one guy who asked how much Jay's worth (net-wise), I think it's around $500-600m.
 05-20-2010, 08:48 AM         #62
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Camel's money ain't even on their(Russian/Mayor) Billionaire level........
so what? he's closed to a billie and has a solid portfolio of making money which will attract billionaires.
 8 years ago '04        #63
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11765 11765
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
so if ur rich ur a sell out? how about he made power moves to put him self in position to make himself know. IT IS HARD WORK just because you cant see it doesnt mean its not Im sure if he was just a star in the hood he be dead right now
 8 years ago '08        #64
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
 deLeet said:
the f**k are you babblin about?? ya'll need to stop writing these stories/fantasies.
Its the facts you stupid stan, you think Jay z would treat you like he does these white elites??? of course not, he could fake camel smile at you while wearing dark shades but that's about it.
 05-20-2010, 08:53 AM         #65
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
You do realize a proportion of these "rich motherf**kers" were also poor people at some point in their lives. They just work better, smarter, harder and have been more blessed than the others who are still on their knees scraping off high school toilets.

For that one guy who asked how much Jay's worth (net-wise), I think it's around $500-600m.
Yeah, but how many people actually make it to their position? There are more broke people than rich people.

And that's what keeps you in the trap, thinking you're going to get rich, only a few actually make it, but the dreams keeps you working.

Do the math, look at your friends and family, you don't think they had dreams of getting rich? How many actually made it?

I'm sure that everyone in this thread refuse to believe they are not going to get rich. Everyone has that "get rich" mentality. You won't make it unless you come together, and how America has it designed, people won't come together.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 05-20-2010 at 08:56 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #66
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 deLeet said:
so what? he's closed to a billie and has a solid portfolio of making money which will attract billionaires.
Damn you're a f**king stan like that, you know dudes bank account info and all that?, either way my point is he isn't on their level no matter what he does, he is the token entity of the situation here, if you can't noticed that then you're blind.
 05-20-2010, 08:54 AM         #67
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Its the facts you stupid stan, you think Jay z would treat you like he does these white elites??? of course not, he could fake camel smile at you while wearing dark shades but that's about it.

i know what happened, one time you saw jay-z and you tried to get his autograph and he brush you off?? you know why???? read your illuminati posts here and you will get your answer you weirdo.
 8 years ago '04        #68
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 45 45
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
then do it, show us how it was done...
 8 years ago '08        #69
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 deLeet said:
i know what happened, one time you saw jay-z and you tried to get his autograph and he brush you off?? you know why???? read your illuminati posts here and you will get your answer you weirdo.

try again, that was weak......
 8 years ago '09        #70
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,160 | Props total: 22616 22616
eh, f**k this thread im out. i be looking at the real n*ggas that posted in here, and there inputs just got skipped over completely, likely due to a lack of a proper response other than "he has to be illuminati." "he's black in a room of white people with money, illuminati" "he aint go to college, he in a frat? illuminati." just a circle jerk discussion.

Peace.
 8 years ago '05        #71
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13771 13771
 Michael_Moore said:
at this point jay would proudly let them call him that...that's another thing jay doesn't get he thinks by sucking up and rubbing shoulders with these ppl...that when depopulation begins that he'll be safe..they don't give a f**k about him,he's nothing more than a water boy for them...
O.K., so no now this n*gga is a psychiatrist.

Another Devry graduate hard at work.
 05-20-2010, 09:00 AM         #72
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QbanLinxx said:
then do it, show us how it was done...
why the hell would I want to be a part of a movement that runs rampant with homos3xuality & is hell bent on murdering more than 80% of the world's population?
 05-20-2010, 09:02 AM         #73
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Not to mention Jay z wouldn't show these stans the same amount of respect that he does to these white elites, he sees them as nothing but fiends to his lyrical crack, even though they make him all the money by buying his stuff, Jay z looks down upon you stans( listen to his songs closely, he flaunts in your face) you can't expect him not to after he sits around in this kind of elite realm.
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '08        #74
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
at this point jay would proudly let them call him that...that's another thing jay doesn't get he thinks by sucking up and rubbing shoulders with these ppl...that when depopulation begins that he'll be safe..they don't give a f**k about him,he's nothing more than a water boy for them...
I wouldn't be surprised, you know they don't see him as an equal at all.
 8 years ago '04        #75
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
its a brunch probably talking about the nets moving to bk
 8 years ago '06        #76
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3537 3537
As the Illuminati Turns......

This is getting so old...Jay can't even have breakfast with other rich and famous people without being called apart of the Illuminati.

Can't wait till this fad is over.

:metallicblue:
 8 years ago '07        #77
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 14 14
anyone remembers Birdman claiming he's richer than Jay ? what a f**kin clown

I would pay 100$ just to hear Birdman's conversation with Prokhorov
 8 years ago '04        #78
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4532 4532
 Ole-G said:

wow
that pool is crazy...loox like the top of the water is flush with the floor.

this dude aint even 45 yet. unreal.

its a lot of billionaires over in russia from steel. but nevertheless this man is crazy intelligent.

it seems like russians be the calmest ppl ever.
 05-20-2010, 09:11 AM         #79
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Damn you're a f**king stan like that, you know dudes bank account info and all that?, either way my point is he isn't on their level no matter what he does, he is the token entity of the situation here, if you can't noticed that then you're blind.
You don't know that jay-z is closed to a billie??? You been here how long talking about him being in illuminati? I thought having BIG money makes you illuminati... cover your angles clown.

Remember there's not that many billionaires in the states and most of them are losing money nowdays. Hov's businesses are super hot right and its about to take over the world which separates him from the rest of billionaires/millionaires.

Last year the world had 1,125 billionaires. Today there are 793. How $1.4 trillion vanished.
 8 years ago '05        #80
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 Joe Budden said:
Yeah, but how many people actually make it to their position? There are more broke people than rich people.

And that's what keeps you in the trap, thinking you're going to get rich, only a few actually make it, but the dreams keeps you working.

Do the math, look at your friends and family, you don't think they had dreams of getting rich? How many actually made it?

I'm sure that everyone in this thread refuse to believe they are not going to get rich. Everyone has that "get rich" mentality. You won't make it unless you come together, and how America has it designed, people won't come together.
You have a point, but I want to know what you mean by "rich". Just how rich is rich? I think my dad's done well for himself. He was a school dropout, college dropout and a janitor. He eventually re-enrolled both school and college thanks to my mom who eventually paid for his tuition 'cause he was broke as hell. Now, I'd say, we aren't doing too bad. There's the new E-Class Benz in the garage alongside two other Jaguars and the 2007 Beamer.

I don't know, man, I think you can get whatever you want to as long as you work for it - given the opportunities. True, most won't be able to live a life like Jay, but if everyone wasn't so focused on money, they'd probably be more content and focus on the finer things in life instead.

I don't think my dad made a deal with the Illuminati

Last edited by Left Hook; 05-20-2010 at 09:15 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy