Jay-z Enjoying Him Self At An Illuminati Dinner Party With Mayor Bloomberg

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-20-2010, 07:18 AM         #21
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Oh please, Eazy E had breakfast with George Bush. And 2Pac was out there talking to political prisoners and making peace treaties with gang members from behind bars. What Jay-Z is doing is not spectacular. He's not doing anything for the community.
That's exactly the point you're missing...

There's nothing polictical about this sit down. It's not a photo op to appease anyone.

They're over at the Govenor's Mansion having Breakfast.

That s**t is ridiculous.

@ He's not doing anything for the community. You sound like a child.
 8 years ago '04        #22
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 NO RELIGION said:
Another illuminati thread??

so yeah who's going to win the finals celts or fakers? + nfl is going on strike
Lakers in 6
 05-20-2010, 07:22 AM         #23
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Oh please, Eazy E had breakfast with George Bush. And 2Pac was out there talking to political prisoners and making peace treaties with gang members from behind bars. What Jay-Z is doing is not spectacular. He's not doing anything for the community.
:agreement6::cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #24
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
How can you hate?

This n*gga is doing it.
 05-20-2010, 07:28 AM         #25
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
what have mikhail prokhorov and bloomberg done?
mikhail prokhorov just bought new jersey nets :cool-smiley-009: Russia is going in :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #26
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 4REAL said:
umm if i remember the story correctly eazy e was mistakingly invited just due to a contribution he made, they had no idea he was a rapper. its not like they were f**kin friends just hanging out. why is it rap music has the only fans that want to see theyre artists fail? its unreal. i wonder if people out in mississippi are prayin on garth brooks' downfall
 8 years ago '07        #27
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
yea..we can't hate, coz Jigga doesn't owe us nothing... he made it from the bottom to the top...I wonder what he is worth tho...just outta curiosity
 8 years ago '09        #28
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22141 22141
oh s**t, a black man in a room of white folks. illuminati. :laughing19:
 8 years ago '04        #29
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Left Hook said:
Looks more like breakfast/lunch to me
its brunch?
 8 years ago '09        #30
space
space
btw, what the f**k oppression has mikhail done? i peeped how homeboy avoided responding to that post. =/
 8 years ago '04        #31
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Ole-G said:

wow
good lawd this muf**ka got a.ssault rifles just sitting around and he bought a big a.ss yacht just to hold his jet skis......
 8 years ago '04        #32
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
lmao. every rich person in the world is illuminati, huh?
 8 years ago '06        #33
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
 4REAL said:
So if a kid come up from havin nuthn to havin dinner wit the Mayor of NY and meetin wit the president of the united states, u gon tell him he not doin nuthn spectacular?? And Eazy E met wit bush to try and clean up raps image and enlighten them, jay meetin wit the president and the mayor cuz he has the money and they are like friends and they respect him, bush prolly called eazy E a zzzzzz soon as he left, plus jay gives alot of money to charity work in NY, u jus sound like u got strong hate for him if u dnt thnk wat he accomplished is spectacular
 8 years ago '07        #34
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
 persuazion said:
good lawd this muf**ka got a.ssault rifles just sitting around and he bought a big a.ss yacht just to hold his jet skis......
this kinda people scare the s**t outta me lol

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

LOL..this dude is f**king crazy

Last edited by Ole-G; 05-20-2010 at 07:38 AM..
 05-20-2010, 07:38 AM         #35
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
umm if i remember the story correctly eazy e was mistakingly invited just due to a contribution he made, they had no idea he was a rapper. its not like they were f**kin friends just hanging out. why is it rap music has the only fans that want to see theyre artists fail? its unreal. i wonder if people out in mississippi are prayin on garth brooks' downfall

you need to study up on how the power elite works...when you sell out and you're an artist of jay's caliber..everything is handed/given to you..hard work or what music you put out whether it's country,rock,hip hop has absolutely nothing to do with anything..if you can prove to serve a useful purpose to the Illuminati they'll give u what ever u want..as long as jay continues to hold the general public down whether it's with dumbed down lyrics to promote the latest Illuminati agenda,buying into the latest trend,helping the nwo puppet Obama get re-elected..etc then you're gonna continue to see jay hanging out with bloomberg,jay at the whitehouse,jay with bill gates,jay with his own ball club..etc...
 8 years ago '06        #36
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Michael_Moore said:

you need to study up on how the power elite works...when you sell out and you're an artist of jay's caliber..everything is handed/given to you..hard work or what music you put out whether it's country,rock,hip hop has absolutely nothing to do with anything..if you can prove to serve a useful purpose to the Illuminati they'll give u what ever u want..as long as jay continues to hold the general public down whether it's with dumbed down lyrics to promote the latest Illuminati agenda,buying into the latest trend,helping the nwo puppet Obama get re-elected..etc then you're gonna continue to see jay hanging out with bloomberg,jay at the whitehouse,jay with bill gates,jay with his own ball club..etc...
How exactly is jay contributing to the illuminati. What is his role supposed to be?
 8 years ago '07        #37
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Wasted said:
Is that a Starbucks cup?

Looks like they having breakfast.

starbucks been down with the baphomet.
 05-20-2010, 07:46 AM         #38
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
this kinda people scare the s**t outta me lol

LOL..this dude is f**king crazy
if you don't know how much your worth >>>>>>>>
 05-20-2010, 07:53 AM         #39
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and isn't Bloomberg a major proponent of that NY gun law that says you have to serve a manditory set of years for being in posession of a gun?..the same law that's got Lil Wayne[his supposed friend] & Prodigy in custody?..but rather than speaking out against that jay opts to have breakfast with the man....and you lames continue to throw support behind jay like that's what's good...smh..d*ck riding clouds judgement...
 8 years ago '09        #40
space
space
then don't carry f**king guns around. hire security. the f**k does them carrying around heat in the city have to do with jay?

coming out here with that boosheet
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago