Jay-z Enjoying Him Self At An Illuminati Dinner Party With Mayor Bloomberg

most viewed right now
 149
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
64 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-20-2010, 06:18 AM         #21
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Oh please, Eazy E had breakfast with George Bush. And 2Pac was out there talking to political prisoners and making peace treaties with gang members from behind bars. What Jay-Z is doing is not spectacular. He's not doing anything for the community.
That's exactly the point you're missing...

There's nothing polictical about this sit down. It's not a photo op to appease anyone.

They're over at the Govenor's Mansion having Breakfast.

That s**t is ridiculous.

@ He's not doing anything for the community. You sound like a child.
 8 years ago '04        #22
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
 NO RELIGION said:
Another illuminati thread??

so yeah who's going to win the finals celts or fakers? + nfl is going on strike
Lakers in 6
 05-20-2010, 06:22 AM         #23
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Oh please, Eazy E had breakfast with George Bush. And 2Pac was out there talking to political prisoners and making peace treaties with gang members from behind bars. What Jay-Z is doing is not spectacular. He's not doing anything for the community.
:agreement6::cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #24
PushaT5050 
space
avatar space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 30 30
How can you hate?

This n*gga is doing it.
 05-20-2010, 06:28 AM         #25
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
what have mikhail prokhorov and bloomberg done?
mikhail prokhorov just bought new jersey nets :cool-smiley-009: Russia is going in :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #26
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 11 11
 4REAL said:
Oh please, Eazy E had breakfast with George Bush. And 2Pac was out there talking to political prisoners and making peace treaties with gang members from behind bars. What Jay-Z is doing is not spectacular. He's not doing anything for the community.
umm if i remember the story correctly eazy e was mistakingly invited just due to a contribution he made, they had no idea he was a rapper. its not like they were f**kin friends just hanging out. why is it rap music has the only fans that want to see theyre artists fail? its unreal. i wonder if people out in mississippi are prayin on garth brooks' downfall
 8 years ago '07        #27
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 15 15
yea..we can't hate, coz Jigga doesn't owe us nothing... he made it from the bottom to the top...I wonder what he is worth tho...just outta curiosity
 8 years ago '09        #28
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,753 | Props total: 34769 34769
oh s**t, a black man in a room of white folks. illuminati. :laughing19:
 8 years ago '04        #29
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,370 | Props total: 2484 2484
 Left Hook said:
Looks more like breakfast/lunch to me
its brunch?
 8 years ago '09        #30
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,753 | Props total: 34769 34769
btw, what the f**k oppression has mikhail done? i peeped how homeboy avoided responding to that post. =/
 8 years ago '04        #31
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,370 | Props total: 2484 2484
 Ole-G said:

wow
good lawd this muf**ka got a.ssault rifles just sitting around and he bought a big a.ss yacht just to hold his jet skis......
 8 years ago '04        #32
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$19,156 | Props total: 1724 1724
lmao. every rich person in the world is illuminati, huh?
 8 years ago '06        #33
frequent23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 82 82
 4REAL said:
Oh please, Eazy E had breakfast with George Bush. And 2Pac was out there talking to political prisoners and making peace treaties with gang members from behind bars. What Jay-Z is doing is not spectacular. He's not doing anything for the community.
So if a kid come up from havin nuthn to havin dinner wit the Mayor of NY and meetin wit the president of the united states, u gon tell him he not doin nuthn spectacular?? And Eazy E met wit bush to try and clean up raps image and enlighten them, jay meetin wit the president and the mayor cuz he has the money and they are like friends and they respect him, bush prolly called eazy E a zzzzzz soon as he left, plus jay gives alot of money to charity work in NY, u jus sound like u got strong hate for him if u dnt thnk wat he accomplished is spectacular
 8 years ago '07        #34
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 15 15
 persuazion said:
good lawd this muf**ka got a.ssault rifles just sitting around and he bought a big a.ss yacht just to hold his jet skis......
this kinda people scare the s**t outta me lol


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]


LOL..this dude is f**king crazy


Last edited by Ole-G; 05-20-2010 at 06:38 AM..
 05-20-2010, 06:38 AM         #35
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
umm if i remember the story correctly eazy e was mistakingly invited just due to a contribution he made, they had no idea he was a rapper. its not like they were f**kin friends just hanging out. why is it rap music has the only fans that want to see theyre artists fail? its unreal. i wonder if people out in mississippi are prayin on garth brooks' downfall


you need to study up on how the power elite works...when you sell out and you're an artist of jay's caliber..everything is handed/given to you..hard work or what music you put out whether it's country,rock,hip hop has absolutely nothing to do with anything..if you can prove to serve a useful purpose to the Illuminati they'll give u what ever u want..as long as jay continues to hold the general public down whether it's with dumbed down lyrics to promote the latest Illuminati agenda,buying into the latest trend,helping the nwo puppet Obama get re-elected..etc then you're gonna continue to see jay hanging out with bloomberg,jay at the whitehouse,jay with bill gates,jay with his own ball club..etc...
 8 years ago '06        #36
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Michael_Moore said:


you need to study up on how the power elite works...when you sell out and you're an artist of jay's caliber..everything is handed/given to you..hard work or what music you put out whether it's country,rock,hip hop has absolutely nothing to do with anything..if you can prove to serve a useful purpose to the Illuminati they'll give u what ever u want..as long as jay continues to hold the general public down whether it's with dumbed down lyrics to promote the latest Illuminati agenda,buying into the latest trend,helping the nwo puppet Obama get re-elected..etc then you're gonna continue to see jay hanging out with bloomberg,jay at the whitehouse,jay with bill gates,jay with his own ball club..etc...
How exactly is jay contributing to the illuminati. What is his role supposed to be?
 8 years ago '07        #37
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,777 | Props total: 5260 5260
 Wasted said:
Is that a Starbucks cup?

Looks like they having breakfast.

starbucks been down with the baphomet.
 05-20-2010, 06:46 AM         #38
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
this kinda people scare the s**t outta me lol





LOL..this dude is f**king crazy
if you don't know how much your worth >>>>>>>>
 05-20-2010, 06:53 AM         #39
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and isn't Bloomberg a major proponent of that NY gun law that says you have to serve a manditory set of years for being in posession of a gun?..the same law that's got Lil Wayne[his supposed friend] & Prodigy in custody?..but rather than speaking out against that jay opts to have breakfast with the man....and you lames continue to throw support behind jay like that's what's good...smh..d*ck riding clouds judgement...
 8 years ago '09        #40
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,753 | Props total: 34769 34769
then don't carry f**king guns around. hire security. the f**k does them carrying around heat in the city have to do with jay?

coming out here with that boosheet
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA LeBron James donated $41 MILLION to send 1,100 kids to college!
106 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
86 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy