Jay-z Enjoying Him Self At An Illuminati Dinner Party With Mayor Bloomberg

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #301
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 JayDawn said:
i f**ks wit you

but if you believe even a lil bit...take that possessed broad out ya avi dog lol
i feel you but the difference is i want to f**k her...i don't worship or condone what that b**ch do. I listen her music as well as jay's... but i don't fall for the okie doke.
 05-21-2010, 02:08 PM         #302
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
i feel you but the difference is i want to f**k her...i don't worship or condone what that b**ch do. I listen her music as well as jay's... but i don't fall for the okie doke.
co-sign....that cartel-c*it n*gga was trying to say that just because u/me find the b**ch attractive that somehow translates to us adopting her beliefs....
 8 years ago '10        #303
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9774 9774
i would be lyin if i said i didnt feel the same...

[pic - click to view]

but satan worship is a major turn off

Last edited by USC; 05-21-2010 at 02:16 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #304
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
ive enjoyed hip hop for a long time but out of all the sell outs ive ever seen nobody has done so to the effect jay z has. honestly, you really have to agree when thinking about it from this angle (the sell out angle) that he still appeals to the streets and is so mainstream its gross.

he's spread his money out in business ventures (successful ones) and only deals with successful cats in the music industry.
 05-21-2010, 03:20 PM         #305
tanictotight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
my point just went completely over this moron's head...like straight over it...
So what is your point? And what would you do if you in his position
 05-21-2010, 03:30 PM         #306
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

haahaha
 05-21-2010, 03:48 PM         #307
tanictotight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-L-P said:
Its deeper than just rebuilding the whole community and using money. He can do all the renovations in the world but if the people still have that mentality then there will always be pissy elevators and lack of respect for the community they live in. Poverty is a mentality that is hard to break out of. Thats one thing that people with the millionaire mindset understand about people. All of those projects use to be fairly good places to live for a short while but you know how that goes. And i can speak on that cause i grew up in neighborhooods like that and most of them have poverty mentalities.

Who knows what he's actually doing, done or plan on doing for his city anyways. Ya'll can't make these kinds of a.ssumptions.
I like that because you took the words from mouth. Before Jay-Z can help Marcy, Marcy has to help Marcy otherwise the s**t would be pointless and they would be right back where they started. And stop entertaining that f**got Michael Moore, thats what happens when you speak with bias, nothing else matters. "Uncle Tom" this and "Sold out" that and he "helping the white man oppress his own people". MUTHAFUCCA, your own people each other and all this fukkin guy is doin is perpetuating that cycle. Why be on that deadend hood s**t for ever especially if they never gave a fukk about you before.
 8 years ago '04        #308
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,286 | Props total: 11209 11209
those illuminati breakfast biscuits looks great.
 05-21-2010, 04:12 PM         #309
pa2va1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay gets that paper and he uses his and thier money to do alot of s**t for ny check out all the facts not just the conspiracy s**t he has alot of charities and funding programs he even sends inner city kids to school and him and bk look out for the community.
 8 years ago '04        #310
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
So all this just because the Mayor had breakfast with the Nets Ownership?? You know Hip hop is boring when this is passes as news.
 8 years ago '05        #311
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 97 97
Just because hes not hanging out with steert corner thugs and ex cons doesnt mean hes a sell out. grow up
 05-21-2010, 04:33 PM         #312
lifeofaYG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay is deff in tha illuminati
 05-21-2010, 05:15 PM         #313
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What k!lls me is all the people that call Jay-Z a devil worshiper, Illuminati, Freemason etc. is always clicking on his music. Someone explain...

8 years ago '06        #314
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
well if I made 100s of millions being a sellout I'd be a happy man
 8 years ago '07        #315
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1020 1020
What k!lls me is all the people that call Jay-Z a devil worshiper, Illuminati, Freemason etc. is always clicking on his music. Someone explain...
No, most of them dont actually listen to his music, they just get bits and pieces of it from those youtube videos. And the ones that do only listen for certain words they can connect to they're theories.
 05-21-2010, 09:12 PM         #316
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imsothoed said:

jay's one of the greatest MC's of all time...he's in my top 5...but i'm not such a stan that I can't notice the blatant satanic imagery that's displayed in his lyrics,clothing..etc..just because I like a person's music,that doesn't mean that i'm gonna blindly buy into everything they're about...and worse co-sign it..
 05-21-2010, 09:18 PM         #317
Pstax916  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isnt he a partial owner of the nets? having brunch with the owner of the nets? .... :hmm: id say its a business brunch..
 05-21-2010, 09:21 PM         #318
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder whats going to happen when you find out you wasted so much of your thoughts and time on all these conspiracies when 80% are f**king bull s**t. there's always a little truth in rumors (what conspiracies are) but they are almost always not entirely true. enjoy life bro, SMILE why cry when life is still worthwhile? SMILE.
 05-21-2010, 09:22 PM         #319
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Illuminati?

n*gga, we off that
 05-21-2010, 09:32 PM         #320
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's hilarious how ppl think this is all coincidental & that jay isn't "down"....lol it shows in everything that he does..but u lames just blindly continue to suck him off while he eats brunch with men that want u dead..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
30 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy