Jay-z Enjoying Him Self At An Illuminati Dinner Party With Mayor Bloomberg

most viewed right now
 134
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-21-2010, 12:26 AM         #281
SamDaManIsBack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously??? it was a brunch for the new nets owner who flew here from moscow for the NBA draft lottery... some of you illuminati people are so f**king desperate to try and prove your opinions.
 05-21-2010, 01:16 AM         #282
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weeeeeeeeeeeee gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thisssssssssssss towwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn
 8 years ago '05        #283
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,512 | Props total: 757 757
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
He's selling out by networking with the Mayor of NY and a few billionaires.

I believe that's called being smart.
 05-21-2010, 01:25 AM         #284
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nupe1911 said:
He's selling out by networking with the Mayor of NY and a few billionaires.

I believe that's called being smart.
Shhhh. Dont give that n*gga attention she's striving for.
 8 years ago '09        #285
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 774 774
 Michael_Moore said:
this idiot goes and wets his panties over this dudes post right after i've addressed it...irony...
you still havent responded to the post that dude obliterated your point in....why you always do that?
 05-21-2010, 04:33 AM         #286
Frazzinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
Its called business you n*ggas k!ll me your fellow brother becomes successful and here you go saying they selling out i guess you feel Obama selling out to huh since he have meetings with people of other races thats the kind of slave mind states that keep us down homie
 8 years ago '05        #287
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$15,654 | Props total: 7057 7057
Some of yall sound like some hating a.ss b**ches. What the f**k are any of you doing for the hood and you motherf**kas live in the damn hood. Hate or love it n*gga came a long way. s**t just because some people in here will never s**t with their pathetic lives. All you mofo's can do is sit on the internet and think up hate.
 05-21-2010, 05:12 AM         #288
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frazzinc said:
Its called business you n*ggas k!ll me your fellow brother becomes successful and here you go saying they selling out i guess you feel Obama selling out to huh since he have meetings with people of other races thats the kind of slave mind states that keep us down homie
wow..just wow....
 8 years ago '08        #289
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
real s**t.

All you dudes with the "hes just having dinner with some friends" attitude better open you f**kin eyes...and this me being serious. I could give 2 s**ts about who that n*gga is having lunch or dinner with but with the f**kin mayor of NY, a Russian billionaire? come the f**k on my dudes...yeah, hes a business man now but jay is still a n*gga from marcy projects...did he have dinner with Giuliani? did he get the where he is just by rappin? no, he got to where he is because of his influence, think about it for sec. how many other muthaf**kas sold more records then Jay but not on his level or doesn't have influence?... i dont know if its Illuminati or what but there's something clearly going on....and if you've been watching jay for years...its clear that the n*gga is being groomed...for what idk but hes def being groomed..


Last edited by supervillain; 05-21-2010 at 05:34 AM..
 05-21-2010, 05:55 AM         #290
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
real s**t.

All you dudes with the "hes just having dinner with some friends" attitude better open you f**kin eyes...and this me being serious. I could give 2 s**ts about who that n*gga is having lunch or dinner with but with the f**kin mayor of NY, a Russian billionaire? come the f**k on my dudes...yeah, hes a business man now but jay is still a n*gga from marcy projects...did he have dinner with Giuliani? did he get the where he is just by rappin? no, he got to where he is because of his influence, think about it for sec. how many other muthaf**kas sold more records then Jay but not on his level or doesn't have influence?... i dont know if its Illuminati or what but there's something clearly going on....and if you've been watching jay for years...its clear that the n*gga is being groomed...for what idk but hes def being groomed..
but u know ppl are gonna over look this and just call u a hater.....
 05-21-2010, 06:36 AM         #291
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ this clown is always lookin for co signers, he will clown you for bad grammar and s**t but will co sign any dumb person in boxden and prolly the world as long as its siding his views. lonely clown for real
 8 years ago '05        #292
WCIB 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$25,766 | Props total: 10969 10969
 Mathematic said:
real s**t.

All you dudes with the "hes just having dinner with some friends" attitude better open you f**kin eyes...and this me being serious. I could give 2 s**ts about who that n*gga is having lunch or dinner with but with the f**kin mayor of NY, a Russian billionaire? come the f**k on my dudes...yeah, hes a business man now but jay is still a n*gga from marcy projects...did he have dinner with Giuliani? did he get the where he is just by rappin? no, he got to where he is because of his influence, think about it for sec. how many other muthaf**kas sold more records then Jay but not on his level or doesn't have influence?... i dont know if its Illuminati or what but there's something clearly going on....and if you've been watching jay for years...its clear that the n*gga is being groomed...for what idk but hes def being groomed..
were the Nets for sale when Giuliani was there? No. he didn't have any reason to dine with him, but the actual Mayor there NOW? it makes sense to have dinner with him with the majority owner (the Russian dude) because they're trying to get a damn stadium built.

for all the people that sold more records than Jay, how many of them have their own clothing label that pulls in millions or their own label? do they make more money than he does touring? No.

i mean you can say you're confused but most of the questions you have can be answered pretty easily, man.


Last edited by WCIB; 05-21-2010 at 07:13 AM.. Reason: mayor, not governor.
 8 years ago '08        #293
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 WCIB said:
were the Nets for sale when Giuliani was there? No. he didn't have any reason to dine with him, but the actual Mayor there NOW? it makes sense to have dinner with him with the majority owner (the Russian dude) because they're trying to get a damn stadium built.

for all the people that sold more records than Jay, how many of them have their own clothing label that pulls in millions or their own label? do they make more money than he does touring? No.

i mean you can say you're confused but most of the questions you have can be answered pretty easily, man.
if you think im confused about any of this s**t...you're sadly mistaken my friend...and most of the questions I have can be answered pretty easily? really? it may be ok for you to accept "any easy answer" and feel content in your own lil world, but me? i see right through all that bulls**t....

and let me clear something up....i dont dislike jayz for his accomplishments...record label, clothing line, club, hotels....i just dont agree with how he turned his back on his old friends, let it be dame, biggs, Calvin Klein, dehaven, beans, jaz o and others that haven't came to the forefront.. if all these dudes is saying the exact samething about him then theres something wrong, their all lying? listen to the old interviews with CK...and the interviews with dehaven a nd jaz o and now with beans....but thats another discussion.

jay is not a saint...sometimes i feel like you fans worship this dude like hes a god and thats exactly what him and his "new friends" are feeding off of. ya'll kids better wake the f**k up.

its not hate... cuz i am a fan too..its just observation.


Last edited by supervillain; 05-21-2010 at 08:00 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #294
DJWho 
space
avatar space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 7 7
Some of yall are reaching hard with yall ideas. lmao
 8 years ago '08        #295
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Some of yall are so sheep like. lmao
 8 years ago '04        #296
zonicview 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,531 | Props total: 754 754
Jayz the New Uncle Tom
 05-21-2010, 08:30 AM         #297
PistoLbangya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
That's exactly the point you're missing...

There's nothing polictical about this sit down. It's not a photo op to appease anyone.

They're over at the Govenor's Mansion having Breakfast.

That s**t is ridiculous.

@ He's not doing anything for the community. You sound like a child.


they........talkin......basketball..........DUH!:s hrug:
 8 years ago '10        #298
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,507 | Props total: 14544 14544
 Mathematic said:
Some of yall are so sheep like. lmao
i f**ks wit you

but if you believe even a lil bit...take that possessed broad out ya avi dog lol
 8 years ago '08        #299
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,212 | Props total: 5545 5545
No No no you guys got it all wrong this is a save the camels rally and Hov is stepping up and doing his part.
 05-21-2010, 08:42 AM         #300
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zonicview said:
Jayz the New Uncle Tom
basically..and he's not even the slightest bit ashamed of it neither....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
34 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
82 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
12 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
128 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy