Jay-z Enjoying Him Self At An Illuminati Dinner Party With Mayor Bloomberg

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-21-2010, 01:26 AM         #281
SamDaManIsBack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously??? it was a brunch for the new nets owner who flew here from moscow for the NBA draft lottery... some of you illuminati people are so f**king desperate to try and prove your opinions.
 05-21-2010, 02:16 AM         #282
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weeeeeeeeeeeee gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thisssssssssssss towwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn
 8 years ago '05        #283
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 598 598
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
He's selling out by networking with the Mayor of NY and a few billionaires.

I believe that's called being smart.
 05-21-2010, 02:25 AM         #284
THE TAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nupe1911 said:
He's selling out by networking with the Mayor of NY and a few billionaires.

I believe that's called being smart.
Shhhh. Dont give that n*gga attention she's striving for.
 8 years ago '09        #285
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,414 | Props total: 761 761
 Michael_Moore said:
this idiot goes and wets his panties over this dudes post right after i've addressed it...irony...
you still havent responded to the post that dude obliterated your point in....why you always do that?
 05-21-2010, 05:33 AM         #286
Frazzinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
Its called business you n*ggas k!ll me your fellow brother becomes successful and here you go saying they selling out i guess you feel Obama selling out to huh since he have meetings with people of other races thats the kind of slave mind states that keep us down homie
 8 years ago '05        #287
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,934 | Props total: 6182 6182
Some of yall sound like some hating a.ss b**ches. What the f**k are any of you doing for the hood and you motherf**kas live in the damn hood. Hate or love it n*gga came a long way. s**t just because some people in here will never s**t with their pathetic lives. All you mofo's can do is sit on the internet and think up hate.
 05-21-2010, 06:12 AM         #288
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frazzinc said:
Its called business you n*ggas k!ll me your fellow brother becomes successful and here you go saying they selling out i guess you feel Obama selling out to huh since he have meetings with people of other races thats the kind of slave mind states that keep us down homie
wow..just wow....
 8 years ago '08        #289
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
real s**t.

All you dudes with the "hes just having dinner with some friends" attitude better open you f**kin eyes...and this me being serious. I could give 2 s**ts about who that n*gga is having lunch or dinner with but with the f**kin mayor of NY, a Russian billionaire? come the f**k on my dudes...yeah, hes a business man now but jay is still a n*gga from marcy projects...did he have dinner with Giuliani? did he get the where he is just by rappin? no, he got to where he is because of his influence, think about it for sec. how many other muthaf**kas sold more records then Jay but not on his level or doesn't have influence?... i dont know if its Illuminati or what but there's something clearly going on....and if you've been watching jay for years...its clear that the n*gga is being groomed...for what idk but hes def being groomed..

Last edited by supervillain; 05-21-2010 at 06:34 AM..
 05-21-2010, 06:55 AM         #290
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
real s**t.

All you dudes with the "hes just having dinner with some friends" attitude better open you f**kin eyes...and this me being serious. I could give 2 s**ts about who that n*gga is having lunch or dinner with but with the f**kin mayor of NY, a Russian billionaire? come the f**k on my dudes...yeah, hes a business man now but jay is still a n*gga from marcy projects...did he have dinner with Giuliani? did he get the where he is just by rappin? no, he got to where he is because of his influence, think about it for sec. how many other muthaf**kas sold more records then Jay but not on his level or doesn't have influence?... i dont know if its Illuminati or what but there's something clearly going on....and if you've been watching jay for years...its clear that the n*gga is being groomed...for what idk but hes def being groomed..
but u know ppl are gonna over look this and just call u a hater.....
 05-21-2010, 07:36 AM         #291
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ this clown is always lookin for co signers, he will clown you for bad grammar and s**t but will co sign any dumb person in boxden and prolly the world as long as its siding his views. lonely clown for real
 8 years ago '05        #292
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,238 | Props total: 9645 9645
 Mathematic said:
real s**t.

were the Nets for sale when Giuliani was there? No. he didn't have any reason to dine with him, but the actual Mayor there NOW? it makes sense to have dinner with him with the majority owner (the Russian dude) because they're trying to get a damn stadium built.

for all the people that sold more records than Jay, how many of them have their own clothing label that pulls in millions or their own label? do they make more money than he does touring? No.

i mean you can say you're confused but most of the questions you have can be answered pretty easily, man.

Last edited by WCIB; 05-21-2010 at 08:13 AM.. Reason: mayor, not governor.
 8 years ago '08        #293
space
space
 WCIB said:
were the Nets for sale when Giuliani was there? No. he didn't have any reason to dine with him, but the actual Mayor there NOW? it makes sense to have dinner with him with the majority owner (the Russian dude) because they're trying to get a damn stadium built.

for all the people that sold more records than Jay, how many of them have their own clothing label that pulls in millions or their own label? do they make more money than he does touring? No.

i mean you can say you're confused but most of the questions you have can be answered pretty easily, man.
if you think im confused about any of this s**t...you're sadly mistaken my friend...and most of the questions I have can be answered pretty easily? really? it may be ok for you to accept "any easy answer" and feel content in your own lil world, but me? i see right through all that bulls**t....

and let me clear something up....i dont dislike jayz for his accomplishments...record label, clothing line, club, hotels....i just dont agree with how he turned his back on his old friends, let it be dame, biggs, Calvin Klein, dehaven, beans, jaz o and others that haven't came to the forefront.. if all these dudes is saying the exact samething about him then theres something wrong, their all lying? listen to the old interviews with CK...and the interviews with dehaven a nd jaz o and now with beans....but thats another discussion.

jay is not a saint...sometimes i feel like you fans worship this dude like hes a god and thats exactly what him and his "new friends" are feeding off of. ya'll kids better wake the f**k up.

its not hate... cuz i am a fan too..its just observation.

Last edited by supervillain; 05-21-2010 at 09:00 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #294
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
Some of yall are reaching hard with yall ideas. lmao
 8 years ago '08        #295
space
space
Some of yall are so sheep like. lmao
 8 years ago '04        #296
zonicview 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 733 733
Jayz the New Uncle Tom
 05-21-2010, 09:30 AM         #297
PistoLbangya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
That's exactly the point you're missing...

There's nothing polictical about this sit down. It's not a photo op to appease anyone.

They're over at the Govenor's Mansion having Breakfast.

That s**t is ridiculous.

@ He's not doing anything for the community. You sound like a child.

they........talkin......basketball..........DUH!:s hrug:
 8 years ago '10        #298
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,495 | Props total: 9785 9785
 Mathematic said:
Some of yall are so sheep like. lmao
i f**ks wit you

but if you believe even a lil bit...take that possessed broad out ya avi dog lol
 8 years ago '08        #299
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,027 | Props total: 5088 5088
No No no you guys got it all wrong this is a save the camels rally and Hov is stepping up and doing his part.
 05-21-2010, 09:42 AM         #300
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zonicview said:
Jayz the New Uncle Tom
basically..and he's not even the slightest bit ashamed of it neither....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy