Jay-z Enjoying Him Self At An Illuminati Dinner Party With Mayor Bloomberg

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #261
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4831 4831
 un1t27 said:
we're not hating we're just stating facts. and that word hate is used way to much .. just because somebody doesnt' like somebody doesn't mean they hate that person.
what facts have been stated in here?
 05-20-2010, 09:07 PM         #262
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 un1t27 said:
we're not hating we're just stating facts. and that word hate is used way to much .. just because somebody doesnt' like somebody doesn't mean they hate that person.
they really believe they have facts.... comedy! and sad
 8 years ago '06        #263
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

ITS ALL AROUND US f**k OUTTA HEREWHO GIVE A f**k ...HELL IF THEY REALLY GIVING OUT MILL TICKET WHERE DO I SIGN
 8 years ago '04        #264
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,047 | Props total: 6781 6781
one thing i noticed is that none of them likes orange juice
 8 years ago '09        #265
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
this n*gga better take notes from stringer bell
 8 years ago '05        #266
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,258 | Props total: 9716 9716
 DJ Maximum said:
so if ur rich ur a sell out? how about he made power moves to put him self in position to make himself know. IT IS HARD WORK just because you cant see it doesnt mean its not Im sure if he was just a star in the hood he be dead right now
yeah, man. if you're not a sell out, you're apart of some huge underground homos3xual group that nobody's ever seen, but must exist somehow. hip-hop has to be the only genre where jealousy and envy reign supreme. "f**k congratulating, you MUST have sucked some d*ck or sold out to get where you're at..." you have to have way too much time on your hands to believe this illuminati s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #267
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I give jay huge props for this s**t. I can't stand Jay-z's music now but everything else he does i dont really care. ppls feelings are hurt and s**t, like forreal dont you have a life of your own? s**t is hilarious how many low lives are on here, go listen to garbage a.ss camron.

The only reason i hate when ppl d*ck ride jay-z is cuz he's such an easy person to like. Thats like this dude i know whos a huge lebron fan, i mean really? no s**t? the most likable and talented player in the NBA and you're a huge fan? guess what, this kid is also a huge Jay-z fan. See what I'm gettin at here?

Thats exactly why I like 50 so much more than Jay. 50 is so much harder to like, hes the bad guy, the one that does s**t to p!ss people off for a living. I gotta cheer for him, hes the biggest underdog out there, hes still got that street mentality and toughness installed in him after all these years away and all those millions of dollars he has. It doesn't matter whos interviewing him, hes very well spoken but still got that street hustler underdog mentality about him.

Which is why music wise and hip hop wise its 50>>>>>>>>>>>jay . . .as of recently

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 05-20-2010 at 09:46 PM..
 05-20-2010, 11:01 PM         #268
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
Another illuminati thread??

so yeah who's going to win the finals celts or fakers? + nfl is going on strike
Celts 4 sure dude
 05-20-2010, 11:04 PM         #269
ReeferStan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
Celts 4 sure dude
lakers in 7
 8 years ago '09        #270
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
looks like their finalizing the Nets move to Brooklyn to me. Jay is probably saying how he has Lebron in the bag.

(saying this without reading all 15 pages)
 8 years ago '05        #271
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
 Peterparker said:
Jay-Z eating with ppl who do nothing for the black community.and tear down black communities all the time and give them no resources only to stay at the bottom..

just shows u what Jay is as a person..but they all have one thing in common..they perfected a dog eat dog mentality..always bite the hand that feeds you..to get on top step on those at the bottom.. and u too will make it
i agree...
 8 years ago '07        #272
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
hahaha @ the thread title
 8 years ago '04        #273
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
the f**k is thread supposed to be about? the tall dude is that russian owner of the nets. obviously a pic of nets owners meeting with bloomberg. gtfoh with all this illuminati talk.
 8 years ago '04        #274
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 Peterparker said:
Jay-Z eating with ppl who do nothing for the black community.and tear down black communities all the time and give them no resources only to stay at the bottom..

just shows u what Jay is as a person..but they all have one thing in common..they perfected a dog eat dog mentality..always bite the hand that feeds you..to get on top step on those at the bottom.. and u too will make it
hmm... i'll give u the mayor, but who else at that table tore down the black community. the russian owner of the nets? what did he do? who are the other people? can you elaborate on this?
 8 years ago '06        #275
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Trendsetter305 said:
big money s**t :cool-smiley-009: Jay-Z is on the highest level right about now

Yeah he's a Third Degree Mason now he can sit and have Dinner with the rest of those Occult Members.
 8 years ago '08        #276
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
If all it took to be successful is "selling out", whether to the devil, or machine, or w/e faceless entity you choose, its a guarantee that at least 90% of this world would be 'successful'.

Last edited by lifetimez; 05-21-2010 at 12:59 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #277
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
can't knock his hustle
 8 years ago '08        #278
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,921 | Props total: 1905 1905
lol i love how i ethered this thread but dudes can't reply to my post
 8 years ago '04        #279
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
i can't believe you people are serious about this illuminati bulls**t. its embarrassing.
 8 years ago '04        #280
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
this n*gga better take notes from stringer bell
YUP!

Living in the hood, I always loved this whole mentality that if you're black you HAVE TO help other black people no matter what. It's the ma'fncking law! As a white dude, I plan on helping people in my hood who helped/supported me, regardless of race. Simple as that.

Fnck 'outta here with this "help your race" BS. Since all y'all so smart and on the ball about Jay's moves (both personal and career-wise), just do the same as he did and make it for yourself... right?

Some small minded cats in this thread, I promise.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy