Why are you forcing people into your whole don't believe theories stuff?, last time I checked nobody is being forced into believing anything here, people just need to go research the subject and come up with a decision on their own.
You got some type of agenda where if you see this getting buzz you want to run to those interested screaming "hey yo believe what I believe, these dudes are just talking mess, believe me", that's some Shill s**t.
Simply put if you don't believe or are into conspiracies, why are you into trying to divert them?, wouldn't you just ignore this entire s**t and go do something else?
The irony continues!!!
1. From what dude posted it seems as if he doesn't believe in that stuff anyway so i dont think i had to do to much "diverting" lol.
2. What was posted in #249 was a quote from someone else. Those weren't actually my words. That was my bad for not putting quote marks on the parargraph.
3. Im not trying to get any converts because i know that would pretty much be a lost cost judging by these peoples deep rooted beliefs. There was only one person in this thread who i remember being on the fence about his beliefs and i never replied to him in a fashion that implied i was trying to "divert" him. Almost everyone in here is already set on they're beliefs. If anything its the theorist that are trying to divert people with threads such as "Beyonce's Satanic Baphomet Symbol" "Proof that Jay is Illuminati" and other thread titles of that nature with distorted info within the thread. But just like the theorist try and divert people i sometimes challenge how they came to the conclusions that they're coming with. Half the time im just responding to they're insults towards me. And if you read that quote closely, you will see that it actually tells you to "research and come up with a decision of your own".
4. Thorough research and life experiences have led me to believe in certain conspiracy theories (i.e. Cointel Pro, Corporate Greed, Tuskegee Experiments) but I dont even think they're considered conspiracies anymore lol. Im not completley skeptical.
5. This is an open forum so the people who make these threads shouldn't make these bold claims and not expect any opposing opinions. And there is actually alot of conspiracy threads that i dont even participated in. If that was the case I would probably be in the Knowledge Corner all the time lol. This particular thread caught my attention because i found it ammusing how the thread starter even drew his conclusion from some pictures. So i decided to challenge his logic even though i wasn't suprised at the typical responses and outcome of the thread.