most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-20-2010, 05:49 PM         #241
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
Obama slept with Larry Sinclair & is married to Michelle Obama what's your point?
proof?
 05-20-2010, 05:50 PM         #242
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone thinking the white man is going to let jayz into their circle is delusional
he is still black and im sure anytime he is around the elite (whites) they are like
"what is this n_____ doing here"
 05-20-2010, 05:50 PM         #243
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Yo I got to get on this Illuminati s**t, I'll be worth millions.

*Throws up the ROC*
well then you're down to be a f**got then.....do u then..I guess...
 8 years ago '07        #244
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 Michael_Moore said:
Obama slept with Larry Sinclair & is married to Michelle Obama what's your point?
u actually believe sinclairs story lmao

tha best evidence he had was a hotel reciept showin him obama stayed in tha same hotel 1 day

good gawd man
 8 years ago '07        #245
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 1024 1024
Why are you forcing people into your whole don't believe theories stuff?, last time I checked nobody is being forced into believing anything here, people just need to go research the subject and come up with a decision on their own.

You got some type of agenda where if you see this getting buzz you want to run to those interested screaming "hey yo believe what I believe, these dudes are just talking mess, believe me", that's some Shill s**t.

Simply put if you don't believe or are into conspiracies, why are you into trying to divert them?, wouldn't you just ignore this entire s**t and go do something else?
The irony continues!!!

1. From what dude posted it seems as if he doesn't believe in that stuff anyway so i dont think i had to do to much "diverting" lol.

2. What was posted in #249 was a quote from someone else. Those weren't actually my words. That was my bad for not putting quote marks on the parargraph.

3. Im not trying to get any converts because i know that would pretty much be a lost cost judging by these peoples deep rooted beliefs. There was only one person in this thread who i remember being on the fence about his beliefs and i never replied to him in a fashion that implied i was trying to "divert" him. Almost everyone in here is already set on they're beliefs. If anything its the theorist that are trying to divert people with threads such as "Beyonce's Satanic Baphomet Symbol" "Proof that Jay is Illuminati" and other thread titles of that nature with distorted info within the thread. But just like the theorist try and divert people i sometimes challenge how they came to the conclusions that they're coming with. Half the time im just responding to they're insults towards me. And if you read that quote closely, you will see that it actually tells you to "research and come up with a decision of your own".

4. Thorough research and life experiences have led me to believe in certain conspiracy theories (i.e. Cointel Pro, Corporate Greed, Tuskegee Experiments) but I dont even think they're considered conspiracies anymore lol. Im not completley skeptical.

5. This is an open forum so the people who make these threads shouldn't make these bold claims and not expect any opposing opinions. And there is actually alot of conspiracy threads that i dont even participated in. If that was the case I would probably be in the Knowledge Corner all the time lol. This particular thread caught my attention because i found it ammusing how the thread starter even drew his conclusion from some pictures. So i decided to challenge his logic even though i wasn't suprised at the typical responses and outcome of the thread.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-20-2010 at 06:45 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #246
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,404 | Props total: 21552 21552
 The Muffin Man said:
proof?
he can't provide you with that. He only knows how to make claims. Anytime you ask him to provide proof of something he tells you, he doesn't even reply.
 8 years ago '08        #247
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,922 | Props total: 1909 1909
you illumanti guys are making boxden extremely wack & unbearable, you sit here and type s**t like it's facts when you have no clue on what the f**k you're talking about. oh because you listen to alex jones right? hanging off his every word like its the word of GOD you dudes are a cancer, if you don't like jay that's fine but stop trying to push this bulls**t. I guess everyone who's rich & successful sold out to the all powerful illumanti? you ever heard of hard work & dedication, if you took half the effort you put in trying to "enlighten" us so called sheep into something important you could also be as wealthy and successful as Jay-Z.
 8 years ago '07        #248
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 1024 1024
you illumanti guys are making boxden extremely wack & unbearable, you sit here and type s**t like it's facts when you have no clue on what the f**k you're talking about. oh because you listen to alex jones right? hanging off his every word like its the word of GOD you dudes are a cancer, if you don't like jay that's fine but stop trying to push this bulls**t. I guess everyone who's rich & successful sold out to the all powerful illumanti? you ever heard of hard work & dedication, if you took half the effort you put in trying to "enlighten" us so called sheep into something important you could also be as wealthy and successful as Jay-Z.
//Thread//

//Done//

//Over//
 05-20-2010, 06:39 PM         #249
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is so retarded, michael moore needs to k!ll himself, anyone who says they won't HOV money he says well then you have to be gay? are u saying the world is run by a bunch of fruits? so every rich and powerful person is gay now? this is so f**king retarded, beyonce is not a man and jay gettin that is not gay, sign me up for illuminati, i want mad money and get me a chick like beyonce dammit
 8 years ago '04        #250
Spidaman83 
space
space
$306 | Props total: 15 15
yall are lunchin.. dont yall realize this is probably about the nets organization going to brooklyn and whatnot? isn't jayz part owner of the nets? cmon yall....
 05-20-2010, 06:42 PM         #251
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spidaman83 said:
yall are lunchin.. dont yall realize this is probably about the nets organization going to brooklyn and whatnot? isn't jayz part owner of the nets? cmon yall....
we've already concluded this but the retarded ts and his f**king anti illuminati clowns still insist the illumanati bear is responsible for this meeting, it can't be the obvious thing but its the retarded thing
 8 years ago '06        #252
ugo6ox 
space
space
$279 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
you are a complete hater!!!! This dude is successful and all you do is hate. You call it selling out huh? and you ask who the hell can't do that? well I don't see any other Jay-Z's and I am sure a lot of rappers want the same notoriety. You are a complete fool! Respect greatness you as*hole.
 05-20-2010, 06:58 PM         #253
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 un1t27 said:
we're not hating we're just stating facts. and that word hate is used way to much .. just because somebody doesnt' like somebody doesn't mean they hate that person.
u already know that kid has posters in his room...some ppl just need to grow up...he's looking at things from an overzealous fans perspective rather than from a literal one..so I see why he says what he says..
 8 years ago '04        #254
F.D.Haters 
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
Put down the salt shaker....
 05-20-2010, 07:00 PM         #255
pa2va1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haters for real all you mofos wish you were as connected to sit with the billionaires and be jay cmon dawg really everytime somebody makes it yall gotta hate why cant a brother just be in the loop without it being selling out stop the bulls**t and dont hate f**king appreciate damn dudes for real."I dont be in the project hallways talking how I be in the projects all days."
 05-20-2010, 07:05 PM         #256
pa2va1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Dont hate the player or the game hate the results and get your game up."
 05-20-2010, 07:05 PM         #257
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ eating dinner with white people "selling out". You can tell who's broke and gonna be stuck living in the slums forever.
 05-20-2010, 08:01 PM         #258
coolb07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder if jay took the left overs in a doggy bag to dame?
 8 years ago '05        #259
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Michael_Moore said:
well then you're a f**got...u gotta be down to f**k dudes...u know that right?
stop acting like you know what you're talking about. the funny thing is people like you call people who really don't care or give a f**k "sheep". meanwhile you are the one followin everything they want u to follow, giving in to stupid and obvious symbols to create a buzz for themselves in music videos. it's ridiculous how much of a SHEEP you actually are. you play right into their hands and talking about em so much, you alone are probably going to increase their record sales by 1,000s with all your illuminati talk. get a life, stop living in the shadow of others and worryin bout what they do. do you.
 8 years ago '07        #260
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,404 | Props total: 21552 21552
 chameleonmarke said:
LOL @ eating dinner with white people "selling out". You can tell who's broke and gonna be stuck living in the slums forever.
probably the only time I'll ever agree with you but...

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy