Jay-z Enjoying Him Self At An Illuminati Dinner Party With Mayor Bloomberg

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #221
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$762 | Props total: 14 14
damn some of yall n*ggas are really retarded...
 05-20-2010, 04:37 PM         #222
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:
Let's see you do it.. No for real if its that easy go get it bro. I HAVE to see this.
you're slow....i've already responded to this....
 05-20-2010, 04:38 PM         #223
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
n*ggas minds are washed up...i could sit here and address all the ignorance being spoken in here but why would i even try...its really plain to see n*ggas dont listen to lyrics (whats really being said) or study outside of youtube. Even if you do listen its over your head, because "that right there is point blank this here is from where the snipers shoot"
You cant drop jewels on a swines ear, everybody aint built for the real and cut from that cloth just how it goes..the blind will follow blindly,the def wont hear whats really being said,and the dumb wont acknowledge or comprehend the content..all of these displayed in this thread
this.....
 05-20-2010, 04:40 PM         #224
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
Damn, I need ot join this illuminati s**t.. they livin the good life, where do i sign up
well then you're a f**got...u gotta be down to f**k dudes...u know that right?
 8 years ago '04        #225
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #226
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
You would think this secret society would be more SECRETIVE...No?
 8 years ago '08        #227
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17171 17171
 D.S.O.M. said:

I dont even read your bulls**t posts unless you reply to me directly.

its obvious u have deep hatred for JAY-Z and this so called illuminati connection keeps you glued to your PC searching for ways to get everybody to hate him as much as you do.

its laughable to me
You got Deep love for Jay z????

05-20-2010, 04:51 PM         #228
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoThaFuk said:
just because a society is intended to be secretive..doesn't mean it'll remain that way..ppl grow consciences and leaks happen all the time...the mafia operates the same way..no one's supposed to talk but what often happens?
 8 years ago '08        #229
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 WhoThaFuk said:
They are a Society with Secrets........
 8 years ago '06        #230
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
Jay Making boss moves ? :agreement6:
 05-20-2010, 05:06 PM         #231
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so if you do bad its the man's fault and if you make it you're the man?....rrrrright, sounds like some old school hating, one yourselves
 8 years ago '07        #232
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
so if you do bad its the man's fault and if you make it you're the man?....rrrrright, sounds like some old school hating, one yourselves
There are many different types of conspiracy theories, ranging from the Lunar hoax theory to the government cover up of UFO's. Such theories offer evidence that looks, on the surface, to be reasonable. However, a little digging can usually reveal holes in the theory and inadequacies in the evidence. It is quite revealing that conspiracy theorists never take an unbiased approach in presenting their theories. They never consider alternatives or entertain objections to their claims. They speak in an authoritative fashion and present their views as accepted scientific research. But as rational people, we should not let ourselves be convinced so easily. We should always look for alternative explanations and then weigh the probabilities. If the conspiracy claim is supported well by the evidence, then we have reason to take it seriously. If, on the other hand, it turns out to be more likely that the conspiracy claim is false, we can enjoy strengthened confidence in our current view.
 8 years ago '04        #233
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
lol.... this illumanit stuff is funny... i bet the person that started this whole rumor is laughing his a.ss off.... kids nowadays fall for anything
 8 years ago '05        #234
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
Jay Z really don't give a f**k about none of you.

Stop saying s**t like ( HE IS A TRUE MOTIVATOR )
USE YOUR f**kING BRAIN TO MOTIVATE YOUR SELF TO BRING SUCCESS IN TO YOUR LIFE. You don't know how this dude got all this bread, Y'all too quick to talk about the amount of money he have.

But in reality you don't know 1 f**k about this dude.

I don't understand why people waste there money to hear another man brag about how wonderful he live and how he has a better life than ( everyone else ). So when you listen to song about a dude saying some s**t like that, He telling you that he got more than you. And that you ain't s**t.

Yeah call me a hater, I am far from a hater.

It's funny how people listen to a artist for 10 to 15 years while the artist talk about the same ol bulls**t. Y'all brothers need to take advantage of your skills and make more than him.
And talk real s**t that can inspire other people.

Build up your own fan base by doing thing's that can gain you your true respect in life.
 05-20-2010, 05:39 PM         #235
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are the broke people the first to spam the word "Illuminati"

ya'll prolly don't even speak Latin...usin google and youtube as 1st hand sources but never read a book in your life

no wonder it's so easy to build an empire off some of these dumb f**ks
 8 years ago '08        #236
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 A-L-P said:
There are many different types of conspiracy theories, ranging from the Lunar hoax theory to the government cover up of UFO's. Such theories offer evidence that looks, on the surface, to be reasonable. However, a little digging can usually reveal holes in the theory and inadequacies in the evidence. It is quite revealing that conspiracy theorists never take an unbiased approach in presenting their theories. They never consider alternatives or entertain objections to their claims. They speak in an authoritative fashion and present their views as accepted scientific research. But as rational people, we should not let ourselves be convinced so easily. We should always look for alternative explanations and then weigh the probabilities. If the conspiracy claim is supported well by the evidence, then we have reason to take it seriously. If, on the other hand, it turns out to be more likely that the conspiracy claim is false, we can enjoy strengthened confidence in our current view.
Why are you forcing people into your whole don't believe theories stuff?, last time I checked nobody is being forced into believing anything here, people just need to go research the subject and come up with a decision on their own.

You got some type of agenda where if you see this getting buzz you want to run to those interested screaming "hey yo believe what I believe, these dudes are just talking mess, believe me", that's some Shill s**t.

Simply put if you don't believe or are into conspiracies, why are you into trying to divert them?, wouldn't you just ignore this entire s**t and go do something else?

Last edited by The N; 05-20-2010 at 05:42 PM..
 05-20-2010, 05:41 PM         #237
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
well then you're a f**got...u gotta be down to f**k dudes...u know that right?
and beyonces a dude right?
 8 years ago '08        #238
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
No, why would you say that ???

Just asking, glad you're not a homo for another dude like that its all
 05-20-2010, 05:45 PM         #239
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 guncity2007 said:
and beyonces a dude right?
Obama slept with Larry Sinclair & is married to Michelle Obama what's your point?
 8 years ago '05        #240
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Yo I got to get on this Illuminati s**t, I'll be worth millions.

*Throws up the ROC*
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish