Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-20-2010, 02:29 PM         #201
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
took 10 pages before someone said this!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 5_star_smitty again.

s**t is ricdulous
this idiot goes and wets his panties over this dudes post right after i've addressed it...irony...
 8 years ago '08        #202
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
jay the whitest n*gga now
 05-20-2010, 02:32 PM         #203
Bizness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
how did jay sell out?

isnt the whole purpose of this rap s**t to get large?

if everybody can do it, why aint chu done it yet....wit cho broke a.ss..

"you sound stupid to me"
 05-20-2010, 02:34 PM         #204
Bizness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brb ... im finna go shoppin.
 05-20-2010, 02:40 PM         #205
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bizness said:
how did jay sell out?

isnt the whole purpose of this rap s**t to get large?

if everybody can do it, why aint chu done it yet....wit cho broke a.ss..

"you sound stupid to me"
u call me stupid but who's the one responding to something that's been addressed already?..and worse u make a.ssumptions on my pockets..like a hoe..
 05-20-2010, 02:48 PM         #206
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
so u have no problem being a part of an organization that's rampant with homos3xuality?
if f**king beyonce is homo then sign me up, s**t put jessica alba and biel on the menu as well
 8 years ago '07        #207
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,039 | Props total: 1023 1023
i've told your stupid a.ss on so many different occasions too many to count that me and my fam are good..u think i'd have all this insight and not act on it?..i'm not about to tell u live on boxden where me and my family are gonna be when the bomb drops, seriously why would I..I wouldn't post my address on BX so wtf would I tell u where i'ma be at when this depop s**t happens?..the purpose of putting this info out is so u clowns can act on it and make the necessary preparations and adjustments which are conducive to your particular lifestyle..according to the bible God says not to keep the info to yourself..
1. So your implying that they're master plan is going to be the dropping of a bomb?

2. What does the "powers that be" beneift from incenerating they're own infrastructure on a grand scale?

3. Are the families of the actual people to drop the bomb going to be safe cause remember even military members have family that are scattered all throughout the states. And the members of the people who are going to fuel the planes, the jet manufacturers, the people that are a.ssigned on the installation to take care of pilots and its resources. Who is gonna help and maintiain the militarys resources after everyone is gone? Did you know that only 3% of the military actually carry out the missions? A big portion of the military and its contractors are there for mission support. So are they gonna bomb all those people and they're families? Remember its civilians that make the weapons, cook the food, deliver the munitions, provide the soilders ect. There is so many holes in this that i dont know where to begin.

4. When did anybody ask you to "post your address"?

5. You dont debate intelligently

6. Your post is very hypocritical and I think you should reread what you write before you post.

7. Are you over the age of 21? Serious question, cause if not then i'll have more of an understanding of your reasoning.

8. Paranoia - thought process heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-20-2010 at 03:15 PM..
 05-20-2010, 03:04 PM         #208
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-L-P said:
i've told your stupid a.ss on so many different occasions too many to count that me and my fam are good..u think i'd have all this insight and not act on it?..i'm not about to tell u live on boxden where me and my family are gonna be when the bomb drops, seriously why would I..I wouldn't post my address on BX so wtf would I tell u where i'ma be at when this depop s**t happens?..the purpose of putting this info out is so u clowns can act on it and make the necessary preparations and adjustments which are conducive to your particular lifestyle..according to the bible God says not to keep the info to yourself..

1. So your implying that they're master plan is going to be the dropping of a bomb?

2. What does the "powers that be" beneift from incenerating they're own infrastructure on a grand scale?

3. Are the families of the actual people to drop the bomb going to be safe cause remember even military members have family that are scattered all throughout the states. And the members of the people who are going to fuel the planes, the jet manufacturers, the people that are a.ssigned on the installation to take care of pilots and its resources. Who is gonna help and maintiain the militarys resources after everyone is gone? Did you know that only 3% of the military actually carry out the missions? A big portion of the military and its contractors are there for mission support. So are they gonna bomb all those people and they're families? Remember its civilians that make the weapons, cook the food, deliver the munitions, provide the soilders ect. There is so many holes in this that i dont know where to begin.

4. When did anybody ask you to "post your address"?

5. You dont debate intelligently

6. Your post is very hypocritical and I think you should reread what you write before you post.

7. Are you over the age of 21? Serious question, cause if not then i'll have more of an understanding of your reasoning.

8. Paranoia - thought process heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.
I didn't nor will I read none of that s**t, n*gga post a few sentences not a essay damn nucca you geeks be going to work on da internet huh?
 8 years ago '06        #209
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,591 | Props total: 3672 3672
Jay Obama
 8 years ago '09        #210
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$723 | Props total: 17 17
 Ole-G said:
the guy on the left in grey suit is Mikhail Prokhorov...russian billionaire , motherf**ka is worth 14 billions

Jay-Z is messing with the right folks lol
wikipedia'd him. This dude 6 ft 8? and owns the New Jersey Nets? Bawlinnn!
 8 years ago '04        #211
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 556 556
Its a f**king meeting about bringing the nets to brooklyn
 8 years ago '10        #212
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
So basically Jay sitting down with white people warrants a 12 page thread about the Illuminati.

8 years ago '10        #213
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785
n*ggas minds are washed up...i could sit here and address all the ignorance being spoken in here but why would i even try...its really plain to see n*ggas dont listen to lyrics (whats really being said) or study outside of youtube. Even if you do listen its over your head, because "that right there is point blank this here is from where the snipers shoot"
You cant drop jewels on a swines ear, everybody aint built for the real and cut from that cloth just how it goes..the blind will follow blindly,the def wont hear whats really being said,and the dumb wont acknowledge or comprehend the content..all of these displayed in this thread
 05-20-2010, 03:37 PM         #214
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
Let's see you do it.. No for real if its that easy go get it bro. I HAVE to see this.
 05-20-2010, 03:38 PM         #215
frankiej  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
the guy on the left in grey suit is Mikhail Prokhorov...russian billionaire , motherf**ka is worth 14 billions

Jay-Z is messing with the right folks lol
Dude bought the Nets
 05-20-2010, 03:40 PM         #216
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
Damn this kid is so smart he figured out a way to get his family out of the 80% reduction of the world's population plan, this includes the people in remote jungles and s**t.... what a guy!

Noah and his ark don't got s**t on michael moore!
 8 years ago '07        #217
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,039 | Props total: 1023 1023
Its a f**king meeting about bringing the nets to brooklyn
//thread//
 05-20-2010, 03:43 PM         #218
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-L-P said:
//thread//

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Hurricane24; 05-20-2010 at 03:44 PM..
 05-20-2010, 03:59 PM         #219
Zapotec420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good for Jay, good for him only. It's crazy to see how less than 60 years ago black people were asking white people for civil rights and now they can sit together if they have money. This is exactly what Malcolm was talking about, the movement failed, this is evidence. It wasn't about being a part of the system, it was about breaking away from it.

"Haters"
"its just rap i listen to music for fun"
"yall would do the same if yall had money quit hating"

yeah yeah i know, you cant be bothered to have a real thought for once. go back to sleep people. enjoy your dream.

Last edited by Zapotec420; 05-20-2010 at 04:01 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #220
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Damn, I need ot join this illuminati s**t.. they livin the good life, where do i sign up
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago