Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #181
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
that's cool, im sure he was doing something...but im just curious about the living conditions of Marcy Projects....he reps it hard, so i just want to know does it still have the same pissy elevators and poor conditions....i don't expect homie to feed every person that lives in Marcy, but if he can buy a basketball team he can rebuild the community he came from...how often does he go there and show love?
Its deeper than just rebuilding the whole community and using money. He can do all the renovations in the world but if the people still have that mentality then there will always be pissy elevators and lack of respect for the community they live in. Poverty is a mentality that is hard to break out of. Thats one thing that people with the millionaire mindset understand about people. All of those projects use to be fairly good places to live for a short while but you know how that goes. And i can speak on that cause i grew up in neighborhooods like that and most of them have poverty mentalities.

Who knows what he's actually doing, done or plan on doing for his city anyways. Ya'll can't make these kinds of a.ssumptions.
 8 years ago '04        #182
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 Ole-G said:

wow
that's real wealth right there
 8 years ago '09        #183
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
so if it's an illuminati dinner???

how'd the pics get leaked???

8 years ago '07        #184
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
If you n*ggas think it's a joke wait till it happens an come back on Bx an tell us we were wrong.
And thats exactly what i'll do. I say you were right and I was wrong. And i get the feeling that you guys aren't even concerned with the truth anymore, you just wanna be right. Some of you guys are so deep into advocating this stuff that you probably wouldn't even admit you were wrong if you knew in heart that you were. But even though your right how is your fate going to be different from the non believer (sheep)? Okay so your right about this conspiracy stuff.......now what? Whats next? Either way the truth will come out right cause if we dont believe now then we'll definitely be believers when they unleash they're "master plan".

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-20-2010 at 01:12 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #185
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
he even said it himself inadvertingly many times before he died
Translation = MJ said something that was kind of vague, not really conclusive but i connected the dots to make it fit with some conspiracy theory that i have lol
 8 years ago '06        #186
chuckdirty 
space
space
space
$589 | Props total: 13 13
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at u thinking it took hard work..jay fans that buy into this rags to riches cover honestly make me laugh...it's called selling out dummy...who the hell can't do that?
any1 can do it? f**k.. tell me how? show me where to sign? hell ill 50/50 split with ya
 8 years ago '07        #187
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 A-L-P said:
Translation = MJ said something that was kind of vague, not really conclusive but i connected the dots to make it fit with some conspiracy theory that i have lol
well it can be this too. im pretty much nuetral in this illuminati s**t. i really dont know what to believe.
 8 years ago '08        #188
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
 MiseryCityTexas said:
quit showing the same illuminati vids over and over again you f**got. you proved your point we already know the illuminati took mj out, he even said it himself inadvertingly many times before he died. i bet if your b**chmade a.ss met jay-z in person you wouldn't bring none of the illuminati bulls**t up to his face. cause trust me, if i woulda known this illuminati s**t existed when i met dude in 2001 i would have asked with no hesitation.
Ya MJ was done dirty f**ked up, dude was ready to make a comeback and open up the minds polluted by today's music and then....R.I.P.

But about Jay z, do you really think he will admit to you a random stan that he is down with that?, come on now

Last edited by The N; 05-20-2010 at 01:17 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #189
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
 A-L-P said:
That's your theory and you connected dots to fit it, see it goes both ways....

MJ been telling you for years that "they" don't really care about you, I guess that didn't

click with you back then huh?, you didn't connect those dots?, are you even an MJ fan?

Last edited by The N; 05-20-2010 at 01:34 PM..
 05-20-2010, 01:31 PM         #190
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z isn't black or hood anymore. That guy from Marcy projects, that you thought you knew, is gone. This guy is green, nothing else.
 8 years ago '07        #191
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
That's your theory and you connected dots to fit it, see it goes both ways

MJ been telling you for years that "they" don't really care about you, I guess that didn't

click with you back then huh?,
you didn't connect those dots?, are you even an MJ fan?
Well the guy that responded said that he did connect the dots so at least he was being honest. And the irony is that your still connecting dots cause did MJ even specify who "they" was? And are you talking about that song he did back in 95? Eleborate on that bolded sentence some more so I can get a good understanding of what your tryna say. And yes I am a huge MJ fan but how what does that have to do with anything?
 8 years ago '05        #192
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 Ole-G said:

wow
He doesn't even know where his yacht that holds his jet skies is :sprachlos020:. While you can say that's stupid at the same time how many people would bug the heck out if they didn't know where their car was?
 8 years ago '07        #193
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
nas lost.

this thread needed a bit of comic relief
 8 years ago '04        #194
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 thewallochamp said:
"My homey Strict told me, "Dude finish your breakfast", So that's what I'ma do"

jay takes his breakfast game mad serious
lmaooooooo
 8 years ago '04        #195
jae premier 
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
People on top trying to predict the market, you're at the bottom. This world wouldn't be anything without poor people, remember that. Who does all the hard work? Poor people. These rich motherf**kers aren't going to get their knee's and hands dirty. How do they keep us working? Dreams of a better tomorrow. Poor people are never going anywhere, there will never be equal opportunities. But like Canibus said, what happens when the money system crash?
well those "rich people" that are holding everyone down are actually running businesses that provide jobs for these alleged "oppressed" people, who have every freedom in this country to quit that job if they dont want to be "oppressed" anylonger or they can start their own business and be the "oppressor".

when people start bettering themselves though education or hard work to create a better life for themselves as opposed to thinking up ways to try and justify how the "system is broken and is set up to hold us down" is when people will start living better lives...... or i guess they could just continue to be bitter at the world.
 8 years ago '04        #196
jae premier 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
and isn't Bloomberg a major proponent of that NY gun law that says you have to serve a manditory set of years for being in posession of a gun?..the same law that's got Lil Wayne[his supposed friend] & Prodigy in custody?..but rather than speaking out against that jay opts to have breakfast with the man....and you lames continue to throw support behind jay like that's what's good...smh..d*ck riding clouds judgement...
so your saying that because two rappers are locked up bc of a NYC gunlaw? why would jay-z speak out about that? They knew the law and they violated it lol. I guess if he did that he would be "keeping it real" and advocating keeping firearms on the streets of NYC.... right.

I'm done. sooo many "smart idiots" on this site its unreal.
 8 years ago '07        #197
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 The N said:
Oh ok, still though don't type like that to these fools, its not worth it. I did get you confused at one point that rubundy guy who always finds his way into these threads with his captain save a sheep routine ready to go
who am i tryin to save lol?

thats u an tha rest of tha tinfoil hat crew that come wit "im tryin to sav u sheep,by makin an illuminati thread everyday" gimmic.get off yo couch,get yaself a gun,shoot a illuminati or 2,then maybe somebody will take yo silly a.ss seriously

me personally,i wouldnt mind seein 80% of boxden gone.most of u geeks just exist for tha sake of exstn an contrbute nothin to life but paranoia
 05-20-2010, 02:13 PM         #198
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
so if it's an illuminati dinner???

how'd the pics get leaked???

what makes u think because a society is intended to be secret that it'll remain that way?...ppl grow consciences all the time and leak s**t...this however wasn't intended to be a secret they enjoy flaunting their lifestyles in front of our faces...
 05-20-2010, 02:15 PM         #199
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckdirty said:
any1 can do it? f**k.. tell me how? show me where to sign? hell ill 50/50 split with ya
so u have no problem being a part of an organization that's rampant with homos3xuality?
 05-20-2010, 02:23 PM         #200
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
what i dont understand is if the if the Illuminati truly exists and they want to wipeout/control the general population , what are you n*ggas who constantly rant on and on about this s**t (ex.threadstarter) going to do about it ? are yall gonna start some type of revolution or something because im pretty sure if all this s**t really goes down you n*ggas are gonna be dead or sitting in the FEMA camps right along with the "uneducated masses" or "blind sheep" as you guys like to call em

or does watching youtube videos and reading threads on prison planet.com give you some type of immunity from all this s**t?
i've told your stupid a.ss on so many different occasions too many to count that me and my fam are good..u think i'd have all this insight and not act on it?..i'm not about to tell u live on boxden where me and my family are gonna be when the bomb drops, seriously why would I..I wouldn't post my address on BX so wtf would I tell u where i'ma be at when this depop s**t happens?..the purpose of putting this info out is so u clowns can act on it and make the necessary preparations and adjustments which are conducive to your particular lifestyle..according to the bible God says not to keep the info to yourself..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy