Jordan 6 infared pack official pics

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
60 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #241
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,530 | Props total: 6455 6455
 NYC-Banga said:
^^^^EDIT: you know what, lemme stop...

cause ur a businessman and i am also, so I cant knock ur hustle.

sorry for being disrespectful, trying to break outta that s**t.

respect
That was very big of you banga cause i know how you go in on people. lmao
 7 years ago '04        #242
booie4 
space
space
$5,262 | Props total: 1551 1551
damn, just called around my area, and only 2 stores in the city is getting them. And they're only getting a full size run. Guess i have to take a trip to the Nati
 7 years ago '04        #243
booie4 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
what part of ohio u in? i'm livin in cincy now
Posted via Mobile Device
Dayton, although footaction in the tri county mall was getting a few pairs
 7 years ago '04        #244
booie4 
space
space
lol, naw 10.5 fam. Do you know what time the doors into the mall open.
 7 years ago '07        #245
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
I went to FNL today to see the pack and wasn't impressed at ALL Dude showed me the last size 10s they had left and both of them were factory f**ked. First the black pair looks just like the varsity reds, quality and color. The infrared on the whites were more noticeable but quality was still the same as varsitys.

Each pair had red paint on white areas of the midsole, one pair had clumps of paint left over, another had extra rubber around the rear midsole where the sole and midsole meet at the crease that should of been smoothed out.

funny thing is the employee was all for em until i pointed out all the flaws and told him i wasn't coppin then he took off his employee hat and told me how he really felt about em lol.
 7 years ago '04        #246
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,530 | Props total: 6455 6455
I got my varsity red and white 6's im good to go
 06-18-2010, 04:43 PM         #247
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When can you add the pack to the shopping cart on Footlocker.com?

I can prolly get them at the mall tomorrow, but if I can save the trip - I'm down for it.
 7 years ago '04        #248
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,773 | Props total: 104 104
 Just1Spark said:
I went to FNL today to see the pack and wasn't impressed at ALL Dude showed me the last size 10s they had left and both of them were factory f**ked. First the black pair looks just like the varsity reds, quality and color. The infrared on the whites were more noticeable but quality was still the same as varsitys.

Each pair had red paint on white areas of the midsole, one pair had clumps of paint left over, another had extra rubber around the rear midsole where the sole and midsole meet at the crease that should of been smoothed out.

funny thing is the employee was all for em until i pointed out all the flaws and told him i wasn't coppin then he took off his employee hat and told me how he really felt about em lol.
same here... went up to finish line to see what the pack look like and compared them to the varsity's on my feet... was not impressed at all ......... like

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #249
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,773 | Props total: 104 104
 phillycannon said:
when can you add the pack to the shopping cart on footlocker.com?

I can prolly get them at the mall tomorrow, but if i can save the trip - i'm down for it.
9 pm pst... 12 am est
 7 years ago '06        #250
jgamel81 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
is anyone else finding this pack more dificult to find. there is only one store in my whole city that is getting them. dude said they don't have any 9.5 and only one 10. i guess i gotta take that chance and get there early
 06-18-2010, 09:58 PM         #251
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
80% of you clowns won't even pay your bills on time. But will have these plain a.ss shoes in your closet.

The power of the P-U-S-S-Y... That's why n*ggas get hair cuts.. Try to dres fly.. Every baller that can afford it gotta have a nice ride. For the power of the P-U-S-S-Y...

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 06-18-2010 at 10:03 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #252
booie4 
space
space
^lol, one of the best songs on a under-whelming album. Also just copped off Nike.com, and going to take a leap of faith by not going to the mall to try to get them. If my order get canceled, i'll be on my mission to get what i really want, which is the Carmines.
 7 years ago '10        #253
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,953 | Props total: 8857 8857
 jgamel81 said:
is anyone else finding this pack more dificult to find. there is only one store in my whole city that is getting them. dude said they don't have any 9.5 and only one 10. i guess i gotta take that chance and get there early
Word my boy couldn't find me a pair anywhere yet...He works at Modells and has called every store.....Is it that limited of a release?

Gonna see them up on FCNY for like $780 and s**t:sad2:

Im gonna have to rob a n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #254
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
Yea Only two malls in Vegas are gettin them and dude at foot locker said he wasnt even 100% sure on it
 7 years ago '10        #255
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,953 | Props total: 8857 8857
Finish Line Online has already sold out

I just don't understand, I just don't
 7 years ago '10        #256
JustDoIt 
space
space
space
$498 | Props total: 4 4
 Seymore Cake said:
Finish Line Online has already sold out

I just don't understand, I just don't

I feel your pain...I had my 13 all ready to hit submit order...click..."you have selected a size that is no longer available"....then I tried to get a 12, and the site kept saying my Quantity was too high or something but it was set at 1 and my cart was empty...refreshed the page and every is greyed out xcept a 8.5
 7 years ago '06        #257
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Just1Spark said:

damn...id a been pissed if i opened my box and them s**ts looked that...my s**ts are pristene
 7 years ago '06        #258
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 jgamel81 said:
they werent that hard, just had to grind it out...

footaction had 50 packs
Hoh had 50 packs
Niketown about the same

the cough drops are the limited s**ts at like 3,000 made.
 7 years ago '07        #259
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
I GOT EM!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

since everyone know what they look like who gives a s**t about pics but HELL YA......gotta wait for the HOH in tukwila to open to get my cough drops but YEESSSSS

f**k it

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by JohnDoe; 06-19-2010 at 10:02 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #260
jgamel81 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
although only 1 store in my city got them, it was an easy cop. footaction only got a size run so i was a little worried. but i got there at 7:30 walked in, no lines. there were only 2 other people in there :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy