Crips Confrontin Waka Flocka At Video Shoot. CTE Aint Ones That Ran Up On Em (Version With No Music)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #161
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
I didn't know Waka did all of that on camera. I never really watch s**t with his name on it because I don't really care about him or his music..... but shiiiiddd, if he did all of that he should of got past his people & swung off on that n*gga. Can't pop s**t like that, get tried, get scared & not back it up. That's pussass b**chmade s**t.

I didn't know he was doing all that.

Last edited by aka ReeSe; 05-18-2010 at 05:06 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #162
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Mathematic said:
WTF does that pose to mean
 05-18-2010, 05:07 PM         #163
TeddyGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
All the people saying Wacka didn't take a L and using that camera excuse please shut the f**k UP

earlier this month we see Wacka on camera jumping in a crowd ready to f!ght some random guy after security grabed the guy..n then started throwing gang signs WHILE on camera talkin mad s**t about what he would do to this man or anybody who tried him ON CAMERA (which was evidence right there)

months back we see Wacka n his "goons" talking into the camera while some frail NY cats were rapping and these n*ggas mainly Wacka try to punk these dudes out n threaten em when it's many of them n only 2 of these small nyc cats up n some club on CAMERA

now just a month ago he was willing to do some s**t on camera that could get him locked up in Florida

he in tha hood w/ some dude callin him out n sayin he whooped his a.ss before n Wacka does nothing..now that sound like b**ch to me

like darealness said "u can see it on wacka face" he know he gettin punked..cuz homeboy frontin him out nfront of everbody..anybody who been in situations like that before know when somebody gettin frontin out..even if it's ya homeboy..u know when u just sitten back like "damn did this s**t happen to u n u aint do s**t about it homie?"

Wacka slowly walkin up to him gettin held by a arm knowin he aint gone do s**t..

moral of the story..if u rap like u ultimate thug be about that s**t outside of ya records..if not then rap about something positive..stop potraying a lifestyle just to sell records..that s**t aint coo n he slowly gettin exposed for it
 05-18-2010, 05:17 PM         #164
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurrikane5 said:
the more i read these posts, the more i realize how ignorant some people are! like it's cool to f!ght! the way gucci just stood there it seemed more like he wasn't phased by that chump. the one that talk the loudest and the most is usually the first to go down. gucci's boys wasn't going to let him f!ght and he just got out. damn, think about it. ignorance is bliss!
Yea. Take it to twitter.
 QbanLinxx said:
on the contrary, gucci and them get the L. he ran up on them at they s**t, and they didnt do nothing....
 Silentmurdah33 said:
if u talk alot of s**t and try to show ur a.ss at the shows when security can bail u out then u get out in the streets that u claim u run and a n*gga approaches u on some s**t like that and u dont do nothing u a b**ch a.ss fraud a.ss n*gga. a 5 minute f!ght wasnt gonna stop his grind he spent more time lettin the n*gga stop his grind by not doing s**t
Real s**t. Floka flame takes the L. He told him we can handle this like some gangstas or some punks. n*gga basically said we can shoot a fair one right here or get on some punk s**t and shoot it out. These rap n*ggas have no knuckle game what so ever.
 05-18-2010, 05:22 PM         #165
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
exactly..this how I see it

Gucci response was legit..dude just got outta jail..dude said he aint have no problem w/ gucci..what this show me really is Gucci n Wacka might not be as close as it seems but Gucci wasn't tryna go back I can see tha logic n wha he did

Wacka on tha other hand got straight b**ched..that n*gga took a hugeeeeeeeeeeee L...for all u n*ggas takin up for em on here yall just some d*ckriden fans.. I aint for negros acting like kids..at the same time we talking about Wacka f**kin Flocka..the dude who pops s**t all tha time..who claims gang set n pop s**ts on stage..we not talkin bout Kanye West/ Common/ Mos Def..we talkin bout Wacka..not only that but dude was sayin some personal s**t about Wacka..so this just wasn't some everyday cat

u can talk all that s**t when u a 100 deep on stage but when u n tha projects..n some real hood n*ggas confront u u don't do s**t..he willen to do all kinds of crazy s**t on camera behind security ne other time..I SMELLLLLLLLL pus*y
Real s**t. These clown n*ggas love that Gangsta s**t he pops but when a n*gga brought it to his doorstep they all for Floka flame being smart and not wasting time on bums. That would be justifiable if these n*ggas wasnt acting super hard on stage perpetrating a fraud when they 50 deep with security to toss any n*gga who jumps out the club. n*ggas on some WWF s**t.
 05-18-2010, 05:55 PM         #166
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TeddyGramz said:
n*gga said ultimate thug

but I agree Waka is a WAnKstA
 8 years ago '07        #167
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 [Trini Yute] said:
Alot of foolishness in this thread.

Everyone saying Gucci/Waka is a pus*y must still be on that **** s**t.
Gucci and Waka out here making money getting paid, why throw it all away over some lame broke n*ggas talking s**t. They was just looking for attention, so why give it to them? Same way Waka could have gotten at dude if he wanted to, dude could have gotten at Waka if he really wanted to.

And I dont even listen to either of their music, it's just about being smart.
i agree with this somewhat ; yea gucci and waka waka got alot to lose because there entertainers but at the same time these n*ggaz aint making money doing a white collar job. There not investment bankers or real estate tycoons like donald trump. There making money rapping about a certain lifestyle that they claim to live so i get why some people expect them to be a certain way outside of the booth. If you portray a certain image and claim to be in a gang or gang affiliated and have a history of wildin out in clubs where security is there to back you up you can't b**ch up and turn pus*y when someone confront you. If your just an entertainer and your pus*y in real life leave the rapping about gangs and trapping s**t to n*ggaz that actually live that life rap about buying porsches and getting ya hair braided
 8 years ago '04        #168
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
I think this was fake. They could have beat their a.ss and took their cameras. Duh. Instead we see something like a wrestling match. Dude comes from the back of the studio and talks trash while someone holds the other guy in the ring back...
 8 years ago '04        #169
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
I dont know why they just didnt squar up, drop waka and call it a day
 8 years ago '07        #170
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 HennyHeat said:
Seriously... People really expecting to see a movie out in the streets????... Even if Wacka was on that s**t he talks about you think he'd do that s**t on a street full of people out video camera out and bla bla ba ... Are gangsters supposed to "move in silence" like he coulda wooped boy there on the spot with all the goons around him but thank god he has common sense... No need for senseless acts of violence really no point... You really want him to beat up everyone who talks s**t to him not saying he will.. But anyone saying he took an L is stupid... Wacka looked like he was ready to go but thank god he had wiser heads around him... No need to bother with some 2 dollar n*gga when u got better things and goals ahead... For real just to prove ur street WHO CARES... Guccis more then proved his gangster... Let these guys talk there nonsesne no body believes that s**t ...If u do u must be like 5 10 years old
this argument would work if waka waka wasnt known for acting a fool on camera he has many videos getting into f!ghts and throwing up gang signs when he knows he's on camera the difference is in those situation he knew he had security back up
 8 years ago '06        #171
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
Man both these n*ggas wack ...man f**k these n*ggas lol*weezy tone*
 8 years ago '07        #172
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
Waka is getting his slice of humble pie thats all. When you pop that super tough s**t you WILL get tested and in his case this is like his 3rd time(that we know about) getting tested.
 8 years ago '08        #173
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Bruce Leeroy said:
its the internet...not a f**kin email to an executive!!
 05-18-2010, 06:20 PM         #174
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Waka is getting his slice of humble pie thats all. When you pop that super tough s**t you WILL get tested and in his case this is like his 3rd time(that we know about) getting tested.
n*gga needs to humble himself before he ends up in a body bag.
 8 years ago '07        #175
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 Mathematic said:
its the internet...not a f**kin email to an executive!!
So you mad now?
 8 years ago '06        #176
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
why does this thread have 11 pages already?
 8 years ago '05        #177
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25142 25142
 Peterparker said:
earlier this month we see Wacka on camera jumping in a crowd ready to f!ght some random guy after security grabed the guy..n then started throwing gang signs WHILE on camera talkin mad s**t about what he would do to this man or anybody who tried him ON CAMERA (which was evidence right there)
...Waka Caught A L There Too,my n*gga.

*Homie Throwing Up Signs
*Waka Trys To Get Hard
*n*gga Still Talking s**t & Throwing Up Signs
*Waka Homies Come Over,Waka Cue To Play "GUN SOUNDS"
*Waka Still Talking,Homies On Stage Throwing Signs
*Homie Did A Sign To p!ss Them Off & Waka Acted Like He Was Goin Jump Off The Stage
*Security Rush In & Grabs Dude. Now Still On Stage Acting Like "HOLD ME BACK"

That n*gga Catches A L and He Forever Do The Same s**t. Talk>Get Angry>Someone Hold Me Back,Its Getting Old & The Thing Is....The n*ggas Thats Agruing With Him In This Video Is The Ones That "So Call Gave Him That Black Eye". I Can Understand Gucci..."i dont these n*ggas,i just got of jail" But Waka? n*gga Should Of Popped Off. Where Was Them Gun Sounds At Now?
 8 years ago '08        #178
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Bruce Leeroy said:
So you mad now?
shoot yourself if you think anything YOU do or SAY would affect me in any way, f**kboi.....
 8 years ago '04        #179
STH_MEM83 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 10 10
I don't f**k with Waka nor Gucci but I understand them not doing nothing what I don't understand is how in the f**k these n*ggas in yo click who eat off what you do, who without you would still be another bum a.ss n*gga in the hood, not do nothing
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #180
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 Sammyboi22 said:
why does this thread have 11 pages already?

I saw the video and skipped to the 11th page....s**t was funny tho...the A ain't that big....I just saw Waka at Truetts off Mt Zion the other day...n*gga tall as s**t but looks like a big a.ss kid....can't imagine seeing him f!ghting nobody one on one in the street with nobody around

EDIT: @all the comments added since I quoted sammyboi....wow

Last edited by collegeboy58; 05-18-2010 at 06:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy