Crips Confrontin Waka Flocka At Video Shoot. CTE Aint Ones That Ran Up On Em (Version With No Music)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #141
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
ALL STAGED PUBLICITY THESE WERE NOT k!llER CRIP n*ggaS OR THEY WOULD BE SHOOTING NOT TALKING s**t IN FRONT OF 80 PEOPLE! PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING TO DO s**t ACTUALLY DO s**t. THIS IS A 40 GLOCC MOVE.
 05-18-2010, 02:38 PM         #142
bigbrooklyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurrikane5 said:
the more i read these posts, the more i realize how ignorant some people are! like it's cool to f!ght! the way gucci just stood there it seemed more like he wasn't phased by that chump. the one that talk the loudest and the most is usually the first to go down. gucci's boys wasn't going to let him f!ght and he just got out. damn, think about it. ignorance is bliss!
i concur
 8 years ago '05        #143
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Time to grow up. Everyone in that video is a fool
 8 years ago '09        #144
kmoney626 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 28 28
the funny thing is n*ggaz was scared of a n*gga wit no burner rolmfbao
 05-18-2010, 03:01 PM         #145
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

he got slumped outside the shoot
 05-18-2010, 03:06 PM         #146
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ZoneSiX 1017 said:
He did n*gga
 05-18-2010, 03:08 PM         #147
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmoney626 said:
the funny thing is n*ggaz was scared of a n*gga wit no burner rolmfbao

i can tell you have noo street sense.....n*ggas is not gonna hop out 4 deep talkn s**t KNOWING their outnumbered...unless they have a strap(s)
 8 years ago '04        #148
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
everyone saying waka didn't take a loss...

you don't get it yet? streets is about respect... if you runnin a drug business you better don't let anybody step on your toes. it transpires you lettin s**t fly, you out of business and cats will take over your s**t.

can you imagine the dude who runs your hood gettin beat up and not doin s**t about it? i cant... and this dude HIMSELF came to see waka like "n*gga what's happnin??"... waka ain't do s**t

L
 8 years ago '06        #149
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol some of these gang n*ggas crack me up. did some n*gga really go out there with a blue arabian/kanye west wag over his neck with a tall white tee matchin some blue iversons? lol that some s**t my lil cousin would do to show his colors hahaha

Man that shot of waka lookin sad as hell is f**ked up lol. n*gga looked sad fareal when he was standin there with gucci. Gucci aint have no expressionon his face, just keepin his composure, but you can see it in Waka's face he was feelin some type of way.

Ya'll peep Gorilla Zoe and Haitian Fresh in the crowd just watchin lol. Them n*ggas had that "oh s**t bout to go down" face
 05-18-2010, 03:20 PM         #150
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kreuzberg61 said:
everyone saying waka didn't take a loss...

you don't get it yet? streets is about respect... if you runnin a drug business you better don't let anybody step on your toes. it transpires you lettin s**t fly, you out of business and cats will take over your s**t.

can you imagine the dude who runs your hood gettin beat up and not doin s**t about it? i cant... and this dude HIMSELF came to see waka like "n*gga what's happnin??"... waka ain't do s**t

L
uh oh....another statement
nice try suburbanite......but the streets is about Money! everybody who in tuned know that s**t
 8 years ago '05        #151
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 1 1
 Chief Dee said:
Georgia been "banging" for a minute. Im from Chicago and I been down to Atlanta a couple times seen the GD's, Lords, and all that Cali shyt down there.
what do you mean gd's, lords, and all that cali s**t..if youre from chicago you should already know those arent cali based.. wtf..
 8 years ago '06        #152
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,717 | Props total: 8899 8899
my peronal feelings............this n*gga moment isnt over stinkmeiner is comming back
[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #153
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 Don Peru said:
uh oh....another statement
nice try suburbanite......but the streets is about Money! everybody who in tuned know that s**t
which is of course correct... but: no respect = no money... somebody tries f**kin with you, he gets merked... especially if you a blood, and other dude is a crip... c'mon son

what do we figure? waka flocka ain't runnin s**t...

personally, i am glad that flocka is doing something positive (music) instead of engaging in criminal activities...
 8 years ago '09        #154
All Star Flow 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 851 851
yall is dumb a.ss f**k... i am never doing no s**t on camera that could incriminilize me... waka was tryna to get em but his people wouldnt let him.... but either way.. them bum a.ss crip n*ggas is gay as f**k too bringing a camera to say s**t... who the f**k brings a camera... that some sort of snitching in my book... s**t will get handled off cameras ya diggg
 8 years ago '04        #155
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
 Krazi oNe said:
what do you mean gd's, lords, and all that cali s**t..if youre from chicago you should already know those arent cali based.. wtf..
He never said they were. When he said, "And all that Cali s**t," he was talking about Bloods and Crips.

Last edited by Bedewe22; 05-18-2010 at 03:35 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #156
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 dipset kid0221 said:
I don't think people are ignorant and I'm not saying either took a L but its just when u have rappers who rap about having guns and running s**t and if someone f**k with them then they get f**ked up, u expect to see them swing if it's a f!ght or else they not honoring what they rap about. If it was Drake out there and this happened to him then no one can say he took a L cus he's not rapping about how he got guns and will f**k someone up. That's all Waka rap about tho. "run up on Gucci u might lose ya life, I'll do 7, u in heaven, won't think twice" s**t like that is why people are saying Waka lost.
I understand that rappers are expected to live up to the s**t they talk about, but really the problem lies in the fans. Hip hop has been around for decades and month after month, year after year, rappers have proven that they dont really live or hold up to the s**t that they say in there lyrics. But yall still holdin these rappers to their words, you should already know by now that they wont do what they say. So why act suprised when they wont f!ght or pull guns out when theres a confrontation? People need to stop taking rappers so seriously, 95% of them dont or have never lived that lifestyle.
 8 years ago '09        #157
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 TIGER HOODS said:
I understand that rappers are expected to live up to the s**t they talk about, but really the problem lies in the fans. Hip hop has been around for decades and month after month, year after year, rappers have proven that they dont really live or hold up to the s**t that they say in there lyrics. But yall still holdin these rappers to their words, you should already know by now that they wont do what they say. So why act suprised when they wont f!ght or pull guns out when theres a confrontation? People need to stop taking rappers so seriously, 95% of them dont or have never lived that lifestyle.
Seriously... People really expecting to see a movie out in the streets????... Even if Wacka was on that s**t he talks about you think he'd do that s**t on a street full of people out video camera out and bla bla ba ... Are gangsters supposed to "move in silence" like he coulda wooped boy there on the spot with all the goons around him but thank god he has common sense... No need for senseless acts of violence really no point... You really want him to beat up everyone who talks s**t to him not saying he will.. But anyone saying he took an L is stupid... Wacka looked like he was ready to go but thank god he had wiser heads around him... No need to bother with some 2 dollar n*gga when u got better things and goals ahead... For real just to prove ur street WHO CARES... Guccis more then proved his gangster... Let these guys talk there nonsesne no body believes that s**t ...If u do u must be like 5 10 years old
 8 years ago '10        #158
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 All Star Flow said:
yall is dumb a.ss f**k... i am never doing no s**t on camera that could incriminilize me... waka was tryna to get em but his people wouldnt let him.... but either way.. them bum a.ss crip n*ggas is gay as f**k too bringing a camera to say s**t... who the f**k brings a camera... that some sort of snitching in my book... s**t will get handled off cameras ya diggg
Real s**t, I would of played it the same way Waka did. Be on some "I'mma see you when these cameras aren't around" type s**t. You can tell by some of the replies that n*ggas never been off the porch.

Last edited by aka ReeSe; 05-18-2010 at 04:54 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #159
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29514 29514
everyone took ls
 05-18-2010, 04:57 PM         #160
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
"Heard you talkin s**t, but this aint what the f**k you want"
wacka a b**ch
seemed like ole boy wanted plenty of it......... where u at waka?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy