Crips Confrontin Waka Flocka At Video Shoot. CTE Aint Ones That Ran Up On Em (Version With No Music)

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25142 25142
 youngmic said:
lol i dont know how dudes took a loss...lol them cats was just talking...lol....
...Waka Took A L For Getting Held Back By A Arm
 8 years ago '08        #122
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 ZoneSiX 1017 said:
you actually LIKE that bulls**t???????????
s**t, i mean its cool...but f**k all that extra s**t worrying about what type of music i like...do you know the name of the song?
 8 years ago '09        #123
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
lol, gucci jus standin there swinging a towel like wtf??
 8 years ago '09        #124
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
Lmao at gucci having a towel on his head and not even blinking once while dude was talking!
 8 years ago '08        #125
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,732 | Props total: 11628 11628
"Heard you talkin s**t, but this aint what the f**k you want"

wacka a b**ch
 8 years ago '09        #126
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 fresh whyte said:
...waka took a l for getting held back by a arm
i bet if waka would have hit dude alot of ppl saying he took a l would of said he took a l for hitting a bum a.ss n*gga and getting sued for it
 8 years ago '08        #127
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
Smartest thing Gucci could have done in that situation was to do exactly what he did. Fuk going back in.
 8 years ago '04        #128
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Fresh Whyte said:
...BMF Dont Ring A Bell? Them n*ggas Was Heavy With The Crips But The Bloods In GA? I Dont Know

@ These The n*ggas That Ran Up On Waka & Waka Still Aint Do Nothing and Gucci Looking Hungry.

What The Hell Zoe Doing There? This n*gga Had That "I Shouldnt Be Here Right Now" Look.
There were bloods in BMF too.
 8 years ago '05        #129
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25142 25142
 THE RETURN 35 said:
i bet if waka would have hit dude alot of ppl saying he took a l would of said he took a l for hitting a bum a.ss n*gga and getting sued for it
...Naaaa Not Really. If Waka Hit Dude Then Waka Would Of Got A W Cause Folks Been Wanted To See Waka f!ght Or Do Something But Everything Something Goes Down. He Either Talking Or Getting Held Back Or Both,I Just Shake My Head
 8 years ago '04        #130
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
man i just watched the video again and u can hear the n*ggas with the camera man talkin bout watch out for them n*ggas behind us keep ur eyes clear.... man waka and them n*ggas coulda smashed them n*ggas they were way deeper but it wasnt about trouble they had to do the video... and in the back left u could see some of them n*ggas wearin red prolly them blood n*ggas

and even the tall lightskin dude with the white T was like yo we gotta do a video... talkin to the n*gga in all blue.. he was like aight we straight we straight
 8 years ago '05        #131
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
Mosty of you n*ggaz are ignorant clowns that most likely dont know how to act when your in a certain tax bracket. Why would 2 rich n*ggaz want to risk everything they've got over some broke a.ss punks who obviously just wanted to see what they was gonna do. Them dudez aint got nothin to lose, Gucci and Waka obviously do though. When your dealing with rich people you have to realize that people will do anything to get a lawsuit or money out of you. Question is will you fall for it or not?
 8 years ago '09        #132
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Naaaa Not Really. If Waka Hit Dude Then Waka Would Of Got A W Cause Folks Been Wanted To See Waka f!ght Or Do Something But Everything Something Goes Down. He Either Talking Or Getting Held Back Or Both,I Just Shake My Head
would you risk hitting that dude and losing alot of money???
 8 years ago '06        #133
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,377 | Props total: 4659 4659
oh I see my n*gga Haitian Fresh was there postin with the Haitian flag in his mouth. thats whats up.
 8 years ago '07        #134
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
im so glad im not from the south
 8 years ago '08        #135
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
WTF does that pose to mean....you should be glad you're not from the south cause these south n*ggas would eat your f**kin face off!

n*ggas like you k!ll me talkin like you're better everybody from the south..jus cuz you not from the south make you a better person? ..kill yo gotdamn self with that s**t!

Last edited by supervillain; 05-18-2010 at 02:01 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #136
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Waka Took A L For Getting Held Back By A Arm
honestly with a camera on, its better no one did s**t..i think its all stupid tho...
 8 years ago '08        #137
space
space
 youngmic said:
honestly with a camera on, its better no one did s**t..i think its all stupid tho...
real talk......
 8 years ago '05        #138
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 TIGER HOODS said:
Mosty of you n*ggaz are ignorant clowns that most likely dont know how to act when your in a certain tax bracket. Why would 2 rich n*ggaz want to risk everything they've got over some broke a.ss punks who obviously just wanted to see what they was gonna do. Them dudez aint got nothin to lose, Gucci and Waka obviously do though. When your dealing with rich people you have to realize that people will do anything to get a lawsuit or money out of you. Question is will you fall for it or not?
I don't think people are ignorant and I'm not saying either took a L but its just when u have rappers who rap about having guns and running s**t and if someone f**k with them then they get f**ked up, u expect to see them swing if it's a f!ght or else they not honoring what they rap about. If it was Drake out there and this happened to him then no one can say he took a L cus he's not rapping about how he got guns and will f**k someone up. That's all Waka rap about tho. "run up on Gucci u might lose ya life, I'll do 7, u in heaven, won't think twice" s**t like that is why people are saying Waka lost.
 8 years ago '07        #139
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Yea bcuz we all know a "real" n*gga woulda set s**t off regardless of all the cameras rollin..

Nah did I say "real" n*gga??I meant "DUMB"..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #140
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 carltouss619 said:
Where you from then? Crenshaw Mafia? All of us came from the south atleast culturally unless you from the West Indies. I never understand why people diss the south. Everybody up here in Chicago is southern rooted except for the Jamaicans, Haitians, and African brothers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy