Crips Confrontin Waka Flocka At Video Shoot. CTE Aint Ones That Ran Up On Em (Version With No Music)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
28 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
 peeyump said:
n*gga you cant relate to them.....kill all that noise. Miss with ya next post talking about how you can relate to trappin' and s**t.........cuz you obviously got street n*ggaz and rap n*ggaz confused. I personally cant relate to trying to uphold some bulls**t a.ss image.....I can only relate to doing me and being me. You not gonna catch a n*gga at the club going overboard with trying to look like a street n*gga. If you can relate to that bulls**t these n*ggaz is pushing then something wrong with ya. Also for the record that n*gga not even from GA.
ok 1st off i guess i never sold bags out the trap house window bra and had to re up the same night,i guess ive never been shot at and had to shoot back to save my life,i guess a n*gga cant grow up and get a education and get out the hood and become somebody? 2nd i kno the n*gga from ny so f**kin what i never said that u hatin on the south bra but in all reality he reppin ga more than where he was born so miss me wit that BRA DOG
 8 years ago '08        #82
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 JosephDoom said:
crips in GA?
Georgia been "banging" for a minute. Im from Chicago and I been down to Atlanta a couple times seen the GD's, Lords, and all that Cali shyt down there.
 8 years ago '10        #83
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
ok 1st off i guess i never sold bags out the trap house window bra and had to re up the same night,i guess ive never been shot at and had to shoot back to save my life,i guess a n*gga cant grow up and get a education and get out the hood and become somebody? 2nd i kno the n*gga from ny so f**kin what i never said that u hatin on the south bra but in all reality he reppin ga more than where he was born so miss me wit that BRA DOG
LOL cuz you obviously did not comprehend what you read. I already told you that you could miss me with this exact f**king post. You talking street n*gga s**t......you can relate to street n*gga s**t......ok muhf**ka......however you said you can relate to rappers.....what the f**k do street n*ggaz have to do with rappers? These rappers aint street n*ggaz.......rap n*ggaz need folks to see them in the club acting like they run the streets......thats called upholding an image.......what does upholding an image have to do with street s**t?
 8 years ago '04        #84
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
Lets not forget Gucci did k!ll a n*gga protecting himself or did we just have s**t for brains. Gucci aint no pus*y but that pokemon character is questionable first he got rob and shot during the robbery then caught a black eye by the dude that punked him at his video shoot
 05-18-2010, 11:30 AM         #85
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
lol @ clown a.ss n*ggaz thinking they can relate to these rappers.......n*gga you not like them by a long shot. Just cause you rest ya head in the same state as them dont mean you eating off the same table. n*ggaz need to take the capes off stop defending n*ggaz that dont give a f**k about you.
 05-18-2010, 11:33 AM         #86
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big leo 415 said:
Supposedly on wshh they guy with the green died later that day...?
just left the WSHH page & didn't see a thing about that...stop snitching stop lying...
 8 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 peeyump said:
LOL cuz you obviously did not comprehend what you read. I already told you that you could miss me with this exact f**king post. You talking street n*gga s**t......you can relate to street n*gga s**t......ok muhf**ka......however you said you can relate to rappers.....what the f**k do street n*ggaz have to do with rappers? These rappers aint street n*ggaz.......rap n*ggaz need folks to see them in the club acting like they run the streets......thats called upholding an image.......what does upholding an image have to do with street s**t?
n*gga i kno a rapper who used to be in the sreets but he doin bigger thangs now so i kno the difference but at the same time u cant take the street out of any rapper who is really from the hood and not lyin bout the s**t
 8 years ago '10        #88
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
n*gga i kno a rapper who used to be in the sreets but he doin bigger thangs now so i kno the difference but at the same time u cant take the street out of any rapper who is really from the hood and not lyin bout the s**t
none of these n*ggaz was doing anything major in the streets........buying and selling Reggie Miller in ya little neighborhood aint s**t.
 8 years ago '10        #89
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 juanb13 said:
Lets not forget Gucci did k!ll a n*gga protecting himself or did we just have s**t for brains. Gucci aint no pus*y but that pokemon character is questionable first he got rob and shot during the robbery then caught a black eye by the dude that punked him at his video shoot

oh s**t he k!lled a n*gga in self defense?!?!?!? Well gotdamn crown that n*gga!
 8 years ago '05        #90
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
never heard of these n*ggas on the westside...
 05-18-2010, 11:41 AM         #91
Grind Hard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GUCCI WAS JUST LOOK AT THE n*gga ..HE JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL Y GO BACK??

BUT YEA WAKA A pus*y I THEN HEARD TO MUCH BOUT DAT n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 peeyump said:
none of these n*ggaz was doing anything major in the streets........buying and selling Reggie Miller in ya little neighborhood aint s**t.
holla at young ralph my n*gga zone 3 cle ave,they kno ya boi springdale rd
 8 years ago '04        #93
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Real Tough Guys :dancingcool: Good to see Gucci and Waka ignored them
 8 years ago '08        #94
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Lil Wayne supa blood n*gga to the rescue sooooo woooo! jk
 8 years ago '08        #95
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 515 515
Alot of foolishness in this thread.

Everyone saying Gucci/Waka is a pus*y must still be on that **** s**t.
Gucci and Waka out here making money getting paid, why throw it all away over some lame broke n*ggas talking s**t. They was just looking for attention, so why give it to them? Same way Waka could have gotten at dude if he wanted to, dude could have gotten at Waka if he really wanted to.

And I dont even listen to either of their music, it's just about being smart.
 8 years ago '10        #96
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 marcusaka50 said:
They will love Gucci Mane even more because they look at this be like he is the realest rapper alive...but them white boys scaried to come to the hood.
why would white people want to go to the hood when black people spend most of there time tying to get out of the hood
 8 years ago '06        #97
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,587 | Props total: 3668 3668
A n*gga moment.
 8 years ago '04        #98
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 Effit said:
Lil Wayne supa blood n*gga to the rescue sooooo woooo! jk
 8 years ago '04        #99
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 peeyump said:
oh s**t he k!lled a n*gga in self defense?!?!?!? Well gotdamn crown that n*gga!
LOLsome people already gave him the crown already I wouldn't just speaking facts.
 05-18-2010, 12:04 PM         #100
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet half of the lame a.ss n*ggas in here callin out Gucci never been in a f!ght in they life
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy