Crips Confrontin Waka Flocka At Video Shoot. CTE Aint Ones That Ran Up On Em (Version With No Music)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 1200 1200
What song was the video shoot for?
 8 years ago '06        #22
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8570 8570
 Greece said:
What song was the video shoot for?
Boy from the block
 8 years ago '04        #23
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
lol at the dude with the camera trying focus at the girls on the sly...
 8 years ago '06        #24
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
that just sad
 8 years ago '09        #25
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 Gmo BlaZe said:
how one n*gga have the whole clique scared....hahaha such a loss....

gucci look like he cant understand s**t.
 persuazion said:
lol dude in the Challenger said " f**k this s**t.......I just got this muf**ka!" But on the real Waka talk all that Blood s**t when he on stage with club security and s**t...you got to be about it 24/7 like I thought he said he was....he could have went 1 on 1 with that dude and not have any serious charges on him...."im the one that beat you" "you aint no boss you a b**ch" ...dude got punked in front of cameras and the whole community..
 normpeterson said:
GOOODDAAMMM (IN DJ KAYSLAY VOICE) WACKA AND GUCCI ARE THE BIGGEST PUSSIES IN THE WORLD!!!CASE CLOSED!!!!THAT n*gga RODE OUT SOLO!!!!!!REAL s***!
HE TOLD WACKA
"IM THE ONE THAT BEAT YOU! NOT CTE THAT f***ED YOU UP-THAT WAS ME!! AND "YOU GOT 24 HRS OR IM SMASH YOU ON SITE!!! CLASSIC!!!!! AND WACKA DID NOT DO A THING!!!

MAN THAT WAS SMART FOR WACA TO NOTHING...THAT DUDE WAS JUST WOLFING ANYWAYS I BET WAKA COULD OF f**kED THAT n*gga UP...HATE TO SAY IT BUT WACA ACTULLY WORTH SOMETHING NOW WHY THROW ALOT OF IT AWAYS OVER SOME BUMM a.ss n*gga

darulersback said:
dude ran his mouth...if he was really bout it he woulda swung but didnt. L on his part.
THIS...DUDE JUST WANTED HIS 15 MINUTES OF FAM THATS WHY GUCCI DIDNT EVEN BLINK
 05-18-2010, 07:25 AM         #26
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChaosBeats said:
THE AFTERMATH

[pic - click to view]

That Has Nothin With What Popped Off Homie...
 05-18-2010, 07:26 AM         #27
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
streets is watchin
 8 years ago '09        #28
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Can't see the video but thats pus*y s**t on the dude part you know why for one he know damn well gucci aint doin nothing cuz he just got out of jail prob still in programs and on probation I bet and 2nd this n*gga does it on camera where he is tryna make somebody hit him first on tape I can see dude getting hit and suing and he would win cuz its on camera lol
 8 years ago '09        #29
LeonPhelps 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1062 1062
n*ggas don't even understand what happened in the video . . That's boxden for you
 05-18-2010, 07:37 AM         #30
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gucci & Waka took a huge L...them n*ggas is like 4 deep and chumped Waka's whole set...embarrassing..
 8 years ago '05        #31
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
Them Dudes Were Quacking
 05-18-2010, 07:48 AM         #32
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the f**k are they shooting a video in the hood? This is going to end terrible, those guys look like they're broke and have nothing to lose.
 8 years ago '06        #33
hurrikane5 
space
space
$188 | Props total: 17 17
the more i read these posts, the more i realize how ignorant some people are! like it's cool to f!ght! the way gucci just stood there it seemed more like he wasn't phased by that chump. the one that talk the loudest and the most is usually the first to go down. gucci's boys wasn't going to let him f!ght and he just got out. damn, think about it. ignorance is bliss!
 8 years ago '07        #34
[MK] 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 438 438
some explain wtf is goin on... How did all this transpire, are these the dudes that shot him @ the gas station?
 05-18-2010, 07:50 AM         #35
904thebangem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=persuazion;15990685]lol dude in the Challenger said " f**k this s**t.......I just got this muf**ka!"QUOTE]

that was gorilla zoe dumass. he went and parked it and then was standin right back up there by gucci and waka.

gucci wasnt fased by that duck talkin a.ss n*gga he was just being smart for a change. gorilla zoe was standin right next to him i thought he was bout to drill his a.ss.

Last edited by 904thebangem; 05-18-2010 at 07:53 AM..
 05-18-2010, 08:03 AM         #36
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
....can somebody translate?....matter of fact, wtf cares?! these southern cats are just as ignorant as their music, ha
 8 years ago '04        #37
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,548 | Props total: 5135 5135
man I don't know what that guy was rapping about didn't understand a word.
 8 years ago '04        #38
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
dident the dude say "Gucci this aint bout you Im talking to him"?? SO why are cats talking bout good for Gucci......he wasnt even talking to him....so let me get this straight yall bigging up Waka for not doing s**t and keeping his cool....but at his concerts he jumps in the crowd on some f!ght s**t where the security is there to stop everything and hes the hardest dude ever??
 8 years ago '05        #39
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 faceoffizhere said:
Can't see the video but thats pus*y s**t on the dude part you know why for one he know damn well gucci aint doin nothing cuz he just got out of jail prob still in programs and on probation I bet and 2nd this n*gga does it on camera where he is tryna make somebody hit him first on tape I can see dude getting hit and suing and he would win cuz its on camera lol
he said gucci was cool, but f**k waka...
 05-18-2010, 08:22 AM         #40
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man please..Those dudes clearly didnt want to do anything..If he would of really wanted problems when he rolled up he would of just went at him..Please
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy