Crips Confrontin Waka Flocka At Video Shoot. CTE Aint Ones That Ran Up On Em (Version With No Music)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-18-2010, 08:43 PM         #201
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STH_MEM83 said:
I don't f**k with Waka nor Gucci but I understand them not doing nothing what I don't understand is how in the f**k these n*ggas in yo click who eat off what you do, who without you would still be another bum a.ss n*gga in the hood, not do nothing
Posted via Mobile Device
thats a good point. cant never cut the goons any slack they gota be on it at all times or they just wasting air......
 05-18-2010, 08:45 PM         #202
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Silentmurdah33 said:
if u talk alot of s**t and try to show ur a.ss at the shows when security can bail u out then u get out in the streets that u claim u run and a n*gga approaches u on some s**t like that and u dont do nothing u a b**ch a.ss fraud a.ss n*gga. a 5 minute f!ght wasnt gonna stop his grind he spent more time lettin the n*gga stop his grind by not doing s**t
this......f**kin this!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #203
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
Looks like a HATER to me... n*gga had all the chance to touch waka.... Doing all that talkinn... I bet he wont run up on me because im not a rapper and that as getting touched... I hate when n*ggas want to talk all the damn time.
 8 years ago '06        #204
Dogg_Pound 
space
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 3 3
s**t was weak people need to grow up get the f**k outta here with that gang s**t
 8 years ago '05        #205
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
 Killaaj said:
Looks like a HATER to me... n*gga had all the chance to touch waka.... Doing all that talkinn... I bet he wont run up on me because im not a rapper and that as getting touched... I hate when n*ggas want to talk all the damn time.
man you are right, n*gga went up there with all talk, if he was a real n*gga he woulda just ran up while floka by his body guard and decked woka. but he didnt, just kept talking s**t. n*ggas like buddy doing all that talk like to SNEAK PUNCH a n*gga, then run back to the hood saying he knocked a n*gga out. hate s**t like that.
 8 years ago '04        #206
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Kaliz ChamP said:
After watching this video and skimming through peoples comment.. I have come away that Floka is b**ch made, hoods seem a lot safer in the south than in Cali and a lot of you board members never been in a f!ght(which is good).

First off, I'm not gonna discredit Gucci because his street cred speaks for itself. Floka on the other, has been robbed and beaten up and wolf a whole lot. Its one thing to rap about trapping and gunplay but to be on camera talking about what you bang and "you wish a n*ggaa would" run up on you. Only to have someone run up on you four deep.
(why I said some of y'all never been in a f!ght because you really think he was being held
Back hahaahha sorry but if you want to get to someone.. getting your hand grabbed is not gonna hold you back.. and one person not going to hold you back if you really want to scrap.)

And this was in the hood right. Whew they have it safe out that... like someone said, what you got all your boys around just to have one person run up on you in your hood. Something that could never fly in the hood of Cali hahah as fake as Game is, Spider Loc is not gonna run up on him in a blood hood.. cause A bloods is not having it and B. Game paying them niggs to post up on the block..

Hahahaahah y'all be easy bx
You really need to leave Cali then
 8 years ago '05        #207
mykemyke44 
space
space
$248 | Props total: 1 1
SMH...
 8 years ago '08        #208
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Bedewe22 said:
You really need to leave Cali then

word
 8 years ago '09        #209
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 ZoneSiX 1017 said:
" Someone dissed me yesterday, what im posed 2 do go cry and put my billion dollar money chasing mission to the side??- Gucci

if u let them bum a.ss n*ggas stop yo grind ....you aint no real n*gga
True words spoken, And I still got a chance to be a star....No Doubt!!!
 8 years ago '04        #210
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29677 29677
 ZoneSiX 1017 said:
Wow i cant believe n*ggas are still discussing this s**t
LMAO for real 13 pages in
 8 years ago '09        #211
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 Ahmed said:
:wtf:
Ooooh man in all levels at that...Maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #212
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 92 92
We GOTS to do better...
 8 years ago '06        #213
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 Killaaj said:

For all the ignorant people in the room please READ this guy's reply. He hit it right on the button. "A wise man told me don't argue with fools,cause people from a distance can't tell who's who"
 8 years ago '04        #214
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 1042 1042
Man what you expect the gucci to do. He just got out of prison. He made one step its another voliation and back to the slammer.

So it was loss for gucci no matter what. He did the smart thing, just let them run they mouth, besides they were going after flocka anyway.
 05-18-2010, 11:32 PM         #215
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is embarrassing, it looks like a jungle
 05-18-2010, 11:32 PM         #216
Dueceone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man real n*ggas do real things..............and real n*ggas dont talk
 8 years ago '04        #217
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
yall n*ggas is funny if it was a regular n*gga from ya hood who was known to have mouth and got b**ched u wouldnt be pattin that n*gga on the back saying "hey man u did the right thing" funny style a.ss star struck a.ss n*ggas f**k outta here with that convenient passive aggressive s**t like its ok to wild out in front of security while the camera rolls just not when a n*gga calls me out
 05-18-2010, 11:36 PM         #218
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
They will love Gucci Mane even more because they look at this be like he is the realest rapper alive...but them white boys scaried to come to the hood.
I'm white & n the hood time to time
 05-18-2010, 11:39 PM         #219
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young jeezy478 said:
man you are right, n*gga went up there with all talk, if he was a real n*gga he woulda just ran up while floka by his body guard and decked woka. but he didnt, just kept talking s**t. n*ggas like buddy doing all that talk like to SNEAK PUNCH a n*gga, then run back to the hood saying he knocked a n*gga out. hate s**t like that.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #220
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Silentmurdah33 said:
yall n*ggas is funny if it was a regular n*gga from ya hood who was known to have mouth and got b**ched u wouldnt be pattin that n*gga on the back saying "hey man u did the right thing" funny style a.ss star struck a.ss n*ggas f**k outta here with that convenient passive aggressive s**t like its ok to wild out in front of security while the camera rolls just not when a n*gga calls me out
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy