Crips Confrontin Waka Flocka At Video Shoot. CTE Aint Ones That Ran Up On Em (Version With No Music)

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
133 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #181
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
Lol @ all these n*ggas in this thread talkin like they be in the streets an stay beefin, some of s**t I done read you'd n*ggas end up dead with your hypotheticals , everything is about moderation, too much and you'll get yo s**t knocked off or in jail, too little an you look like a b**ch and weak.

Waka could act like the gangster he says, and he'll be looked at as real or stupid, or both. He can act like the rapstar this and he'll either be fake or smart, or both.

either way, who gives a f**k how he handle this situation

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 05-18-2010 at 06:43 PM..
 05-18-2010, 07:30 PM         #182
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
Lol @ all these n*ggas in this thread talkin like they be in the streets an stay beefin, some of s**t I done read you'd n*ggas end up dead with your hypotheticals , everything is about moderation, too much and you'll get yo s**t knocked off or in jail, too little an you look like a b**ch and weak.

Waka could act like the gangster he says, and he'll be looked at as real or stupid, or both. He can act like the rapstar this and he'll either be fake or smart, or both.

either way, who gives a f**k how he handle this situation
Seems like these rap n*ggas fans never give a f**k when they look like suckas when real drama comes their way but let them be acting all ignorant when there is nobody to check their a.ss then they are looked at as thorough n*ggas.
 8 years ago '07        #183
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
s**t very thing outside of cali makin it look bad
funny that's how i feel about rap outside of New York
 8 years ago '07        #184
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Mathematic said:
shoot yourself if you think anything YOU do or SAY would affect me in any way, f**kboi.....
 Mathematic said:
WTF does that pose to mean....
Bamma a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #185
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,280 | Props total: 13657 13657
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
man waka gne end up gettin murked
Sad but true
 8 years ago '06        #186
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3691 3691
 Ahmed said:
vs CALI...

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

As much as i don't really care for spider ..... and can't blame fase for getting knocked the f**k out... you can't use cameras as an excuse not to get it popping or catch a fade...

nicca wanted to shoot the fair one.... you back down from a fair one = L

Back down on tape.. = L x infinity cuz niccas can keep watching you get b**ched over and over ... and over...

Can't back down in jail...

niccaz misrepresenting the culture... and need to cut the markery out. Go to job core or something cuz gangta rap aint working.

and just for GP

[video - click to view]

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 05-18-2010 at 08:04 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #187
vasmosley15 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 0 0
 hurrikane5 said:
the more i read these posts, the more i realize how ignorant some people are! like it's cool to f!ght! the way gucci just stood there it seemed more like he wasn't phased by that chump. the one that talk the loudest and the most is usually the first to go down. gucci's boys wasn't going to let him f!ght and he just got out. damn, think about it. ignorance is bliss!
:agreement6: thank you!!! im saying the same damn thing!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #188
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 sunsetnVine said:
vs CALI...

As much as i don't really care for spider ..... and can't blame fase for getting knocked the f**k out... you can't use cameras as an excuse not to get it popping or catch a fade...

nicca wanted to shoot the fair one.... you back down from a fair one = L

Back down on tape.. = L x infinity cuz niccas can keep watching you get b**ched over and over ... and over...

Can't back down in jail...

niccaz misrepresenting the culture... and need to cut the markery out. Go to job core or something cuz gangta rap aint working.

and just for GP
 8 years ago '07        #189
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
seems to me that nobody wanted to f!ght
 8 years ago '04        #190
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
ya'll know White from CTE sent his goon squad out on Gucci n Waka n them

:grin2:
 8 years ago '04        #191
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,690 | Props total: 533 533
After watching this video and skimming through peoples comment.. I have come away that Floka is b**ch made, hoods seem a lot safer in the south than in Cali and a lot of you board members never been in a f!ght(which is good).

First off, I'm not gonna discredit Gucci because his street cred speaks for itself. Floka on the other, has been robbed and beaten up and wolf a whole lot. Its one thing to rap about trapping and gunplay but to be on camera talking about what you bang and "you wish a n*ggaa would" run up on you. Only to have someone run up on you four deep.
(why I said some of y'all never been in a f!ght because you really think he was being held
Back hahaahha sorry but if you want to get to someone.. getting your hand grabbed is not gonna hold you back.. and one person not going to hold you back if you really want to scrap.)

And this was in the hood right. Whew they have it safe out that... like someone said, what you got all your boys around just to have one person run up on you in your hood. Something that could never fly in the hood of Cali hahah as fake as Game is, Spider Loc is not gonna run up on him in a blood hood.. cause A bloods is not having it and B. Game paying them niggs to post up on the block..

Hahahaahah y'all be easy bx

Last edited by Kaliz ChamP; 05-18-2010 at 08:31 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #192
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 3150 3150
The main ni99a talking ain't got no passport...

He's a hater on the most highest level. You gotta look past emotions and hype and figure out peoples actions: dude is jealous because Wacka is an entertainer.

And Gucci was thinking the whole time, "I'll k!ll dat ni99a."
 8 years ago '05        #193
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153

[video - click to view]

REAL HOOD s**t...
 8 years ago '06        #194
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3691 3691
At least the girlz aint scared of jail....

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #195
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
yall dumb... why waka people gonna let him f!ght knowin the police gonna show up and shut the s**t down meanin a big a.ss waste of money and time... think of it that way not that he a pus*y cuz he aint do s**t
 8 years ago '05        #196
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25098 25098
....If You Dont Live It....Dont Rap About It Cause When It Comes Down To It,This Aint You.
 8 years ago '06        #197
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,169 | Props total: 4524 4524
 Wasted said:
LOL he was like the f**k is he rapping about?
LMAO!
 05-18-2010, 08:43 PM         #198
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if some b**ch a.ss n*gga rolled up to your hood that you had beef with,and beat down,but he yapping like he bout that...you go smash on that n*gga....sun went up there 4 deep..he didn't come with a legion of n*ggas..he wanted to shoot the fair one.....waka as usual "got held back"...the n*gga probably ain't got no hands like that...he already got beat up once before...apparently by this n*gga....who was ready to knock his top off...he said he ain't have no problems with gucci..just waka b**ch a.ss.....waka stay getting hoe'd by damn near every rapper in the A....they revoked this n*gga G card...

but rap lames are the superstars in this era....so waka about to blow up...
 8 years ago '04        #199
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Go to School.
 8 years ago '06        #200
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
f**kin bafoons
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
65 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
46 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
74 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy