50 CENT "I'm A Better Version Than Jay-Z & Diddy I Did It In 6, What They Done In 20 Years"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 SlickJ101 said:
I don't really understand how people think Jay and Diddy are more relevant.

Jay turned his back on pretty much all of his people and his last album was trash. Diddy hasn't had a hot album in like 15 years and his exec credibility died w/ Biggy. That making the band s**t is just ridiculously terrible.
OK that making the band s**t was terriblei will give u that but if they are not relevant or hot trash like n*gga on boxden say then 1st why the f**k 50 keep n*ggas name in his mouth why the f**k every 2 f**king days there is a thread about Jay ...i see why they call him HOV hell they talked about Jesus too....just scroll thru an see for yourself this the first thread ive came across about 50 in a min besides Yayo crying bout bein dropped...

Last edited by javaughn1000; 05-17-2010 at 12:50 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #42
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 javaughn1000 said:
OK that making the band s**t was terriblei will give u that but if they are not relevant or hot trash like n*gga on boxden say then 1st why the f**k 50 keep n*ggas name in his mouth why the f**k every 2 f**king days there is a thread about Jay ...i see why they call him HOV hell they talked about Jesus too....just scroll thru is see for yourself this the first thread ive came across about 50 in a min...
Bc the majority of BX is made up of 17yo retards who just make a thread on the first thing that comes to mind.

Just bc some clown wants to talk about why Jay is better than Nas for the 800th time or why Kanye is amazing and Rhianna is Illuminati, doesn't mean they're relevant.

Didn't watch the vid so idk if 50 responded to a question about Jay and Puff or if he just brought it up himself.
 8 years ago '05        #43
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 francnad4 said:
Why is 50 trying to do all this beef s**t again? Talking s**t about Drake and Wayne and Jay because hes bitter? Does he know how many fans these rappers have that are fans of him aswell like me? And Eminem is working with them!

And LiL Wayne growing up in New Orleans and then joining a record label thats full of gangsters and rappers like BG is not being born with a gold spoon. Drake blew up off a mixtape, his fans are people like him. Why is 50 talking about him not rapping about street stuff? Gawd..i cant believe 50 is on this dumb s**t again. He just needs to focus on the music. Hes a talented artist theres no need for this, hes just coming off as a hater.
If you fan of a rapper, and another rapper goes at him, that you are fan of, shouldnt p!ss you off, it should do the exact opposit and get you hyped up for words goin back and forth as emcees, but nowadays people dont want it. 50 made his s**t making enemies in the rap game, if you feel like it should be all love and peace drop a simon and garfunkle cd in your cd player and shut the f**k up. who gives a f**k about drake in hip-hop and lil wayne in hip-hop?
 8 years ago '06        #44
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
didnt see but, it helps that 50 came in once rap was a multi-million dollar business
 05-17-2010, 01:11 AM         #45
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same 50 haters since 2007..

give it up...

yea 50's a joke and and talentless.. we get it

but $1,000,000 of his money > your life, and maybe your after life..
:doglaugh:
 8 years ago '05        #46
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1556 1556
 makaveli20 said:
it is about longevity 50 cent has got to be the stupidest rich person i have ever seen.
Mr. Russell has something to say about that

As do people like Latrell Sprewell, Antoine Walker, and countless others.

I can't understand how Diddy is still relevant? He doesn't make good music, he does his own artists dirty, makes terrible TV shows...I just don't get it. Maybe the TV shows are popular with a demographic that I'm not accounting for.

50 needs to take this entire year off maybe more, come up with a new strategy that doesn't involve direct beef with another rapper and then come out with a record. I never thought about it before but 50 Cent definitely filled the void left by DMX. DMX's first couple albums were ridiculous. Kind of a similar pattern to 50 I guess.
 8 years ago '05        #47
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
Fif is right, he has amassed an 'empire' just like Jay and Diddy, but did it in a shorter amount of time. More power to him.

Wait, hold up... he destroyed rap, that negates every achievement he's done.
 8 years ago '09        #48
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
difference is jay is still here and in a few years this n*gga will be joe budden status
 05-17-2010, 05:53 AM         #49
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahh fif you still mad?

[pic - click to view]

05-17-2010, 06:10 AM         #50
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, numbers don't lie, this mofo is right as never
 8 years ago '06        #51
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
Its crazy for the people thats defending 50 just stop at the end of the day the same cats saying 50 is the worst rapper to ever grace the mic are the same cats who bought GRODT the first week it came out.
 8 years ago '04        #52
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,363 | Props total: 319 319
only with a little help from coca cola
 8 years ago '09        #53
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 braided_uppimp said:
50 also got lucky with that vitamin water s**t anyway
How did he get lucky?he is obviously a smart business man with smart advisers.

50 didnt get lucky having Em and Dre sign him either,if people listened to his Power of the dollar album and pre get rich mixtapes its obvious why he was signed.

People can say what they like about how untalented he is or whatever but not many rappers have a better album start to finish than Get Rich.

Jay Zs empire is crumbling

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-17-2010 at 07:48 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #54
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
How did he get lucky?he is one of the few rappers with credibility as far as his past goes.If getting signed makes you lucky then the same applies to every rapper apart from the fact they have 0 credibility in there lyrics.

Why would he be grateful and humble?Jay Z and him dont get on and Jay Z does be quick to bash him aswell.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-17-2010 at 08:33 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #55
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
50's success went quicker than it came. Nobody likes him. If he would have played his cards right he would be the biggest star in hip hop.
 8 years ago '09        #56
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
at "empire"...............g-unit was one of shortest run fads I can think of off the top of my head...........they're like the pogs of rap

n*gga said "pogs of rap"

thats comedy gold
 05-17-2010, 08:58 AM         #57
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 francnad4 said:
Why is 50 trying to do all this beef s**t again? Talking s**t about Drake and Wayne and Jay because hes bitter? Does he know how many fans these rappers have that are fans of him aswell like me? And Eminem is working with them!

And LiL Wayne growing up in New Orleans and then joining a record label thats full of gangsters and rappers like BG is not being born with a gold spoon. Drake blew up off a mixtape, his fans are people like him. Why is 50 talking about him not rapping about street stuff? Gawd..i cant believe 50 is on this dumb s**t again. He just needs to focus on the music. Hes a talented artist theres no need for this, hes just coming off as a hater.
this^^

and @ ur avy
 05-17-2010, 09:25 AM         #58
2wavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadyvseminem said:
i agree with 50.
 8 years ago '04        #59
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6063 6063
Hate to say it but he right
 05-17-2010, 10:49 AM         #60
Birchy.DesiGNz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did what they did in 6?
I havent seen 50 bring through a kanye or b.i.g
maybe a tony yayo? tut.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy