Jay Electronica Says He Will Eat Drake And Kid Cudi Azzes To Whoever Go Get Em. Pause

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
I guess people forget what this music was built on, the competition who rip who. I don't view as diss, just someone who's confident in the fact that he can bring it.
 05-16-2010, 02:15 PM         #62
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:

This type of friendly competition (not hate or beef) is good for hip-hop IMO

EXACTLY...the same way mos did..

[video - click to view]

05-16-2010, 02:16 PM         #63
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
....you're a f**king twit...if the video is from 2009 how the f**k can it be a response to something kay slay said a few days ago?....

just admit you have no idea what the f**k you're talking about..and are on some fictional war path,because you're bored,and angry...
a**hole!... kay slay last week responded to this bulls**t where he said.. i'd get pappoose corey gunz jadakiss and fabolous and put them up against anyone from the south...

ur a d*ck ridin n*gga......
 05-16-2010, 02:19 PM         #64
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:
a**hole!... kay slay last week responded to this bulls**t where he said.. i'd get pappoose corey gunz jadakiss and fabolous and put them up against anyone from the south...

ur a d*ck ridin n*gga......

YOU SAID..this video that worldstar threw up was a RESPONSE TO KAY SLAY..when the video was shot in 2009....you dumb f**k...as if jay elect was trying to antagonize kay slay,or nyc...

you're embarassing yourself....fade to black...
 05-16-2010, 02:22 PM         #65
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
YOU SAID..this video that worldstar threw up was a RESPONSE TO KAY SLAY..when the video was shot in 2009....you dumb f**k...as if jay elect was trying to antagonize kay slay,or nyc...

u act as if 2009 was 10 years ago son... news flash we only in 2010.. his words are still fresh....

are u jay electronica? r u scared cuz u know u came out ur face and made some people out here not happy?

dont back down now.. keep going at ny if u really want that.. u aint gonna get no were wit it tho..
 05-16-2010, 02:24 PM         #66
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:
u act as if 2009 was 10 years ago son... news flash we only in 2010.. his words are still fresh....

are u jay electronica? r u scared cuz u know u came out ur face and made some people out here not happy?

dont back down now.. keep going at ny if u really want that.. u aint gonna get no were wit it tho..

....jesus christ....

...you really are a f**king idiot...either that or you just don't want to admit you're wrong....either way it's funny watching you run around the idiocy you spewed...
 05-16-2010, 02:25 PM         #67
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:

MAY 14TH 2010 d*ck face! that was friday not 2009
 05-16-2010, 02:27 PM         #68
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
....jesus christ....

...you really are a f**king idiot...either that or you just don't want to admit you're wrong....either way it's funny watching you run around the idiocy you spewed...
u a smart dumb n*gga... listen to what slay says!

i dont even like slay.....but he 100% on what he said
 8 years ago '07        #69
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 HotepSuns said:
EXACTLY...the same way mos did..

nicca how so? why dont he call out a main stream rapper with real skills or on his level. everybody already know that drake and cudi is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to lyrical skills.
 05-16-2010, 02:31 PM         #70
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:

MAY 14TH 2010 d*ck face! that was friday not 2009

homie you can't use misdirection with me...you can try it on some of these other slow n*ggas....but i know EXACTLY what you were trying to infer,or should i say INCITE with your bulls**t

pr03583 said:
for u blind def n*ggas... what is he tryna say in these videos?

in the second video when he on stage saying " i dont care who u go get " thats a response to SLAY saying hell get papoose jada and them... he replied to that saying get KID CUDI AND DRAKE! them cats not from the east!

^^^the same vid from 2009 was a response to kay slay's comments on may 14th 2010?.......please for the love of god stop embarassing yourself sun.....
 05-16-2010, 02:34 PM         #71
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
homie you can't use misdirection with me...you can try it on some of these other slow n*ggas....but i know EXACTLY what you were trying to infer,or should i say INCITE with your bulls**t

u know how i know ur a real clown n*gga behind the computer..cause u keep f**king laughing while u debate...

^^^the same vid from 2009 was a response to kay slay's comments on may 14th 2010?.......please for the love of god stop embarassing yourself sun.....

take ur own advice.. u can downtalk to alot of these n*ggas on this board..but that s**t aint sliding wit me... ill go post 4 post wit u on hip hop ...

u keep sayin 2009 2009 2009... n*gga if he made the video in 1989 it wont matter.. its his face, his voice, his words!
 05-16-2010, 02:35 PM         #72
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 genobee said:
nicca how so? why dont he call out a main stream rapper with real skills or on his level. everybody already know that drake and cudi is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to lyrical skills.

what do you mean how so?....did you not see the clip i responded to?

[video - click to view]

05-16-2010, 02:37 PM         #73
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:
take ur own advice.. u can downtalk to alot of these n*ggas on this board..but that s**t aint sliding wit me... ill go post 4 post wit u on hip hop ...

u keep sayin 2009 2009 2009... n*gga if he made the video in 1989 it wont matter.. its his face, his voice, his words!

ok i'm done...you're to dumb to even realize what you're saying is time wise impossible,and ultimately f**king retarded...

good day sir..
 05-16-2010, 02:37 PM         #74
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
what do you mean how so?....did you not see the clip i responded to?

this n*gga is the 2010 joe budden... as far as im mr super lyrical and ill s**t on every rapper.... wait till he gets punched in his face for talkn out his a.ss
 05-16-2010, 02:40 PM         #75
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
ok i'm done...you're to dumb to even realize what you're saying is time wise impossible,and ultimately f**king retarded...

good day sir..
all u keep sayin is 2009. he said it in 2009... thats a copout... it dont matter if he said it in 09... what part of HE STILL SAID IT ! dont u get?
 05-16-2010, 02:41 PM         #76
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:
all u keep sayin is 2009. he said it in 2009... thats a copout... it dont matter if he said it in 09... what part of HE STILL SAID IT ! dont u get?

SAID WHAT?....what did he say?
 05-16-2010, 02:43 PM         #77
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
SAID WHAT?....what did he say?
that ur a idiot..

ay man this n*gga jay gave out his address and phone number and the next day forbez dvd is ringing his bell..

the dude that was at his door look like he woulda b**ch slapped jay, had jay said sum dumb s**t

barkin up the wrong tree
 05-16-2010, 02:44 PM         #78
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:
that ur a idiot..

ay man this n*gga jay gave out his address and phone number and the next day forbez dvd is ringing his bell..

the dude that was at his door look like he woulda b**ch slapped jay, had jay said sum dumb s**t

barkin up the wrong tree

exactly...you have no idea what you're even mad about..you're just rambling...like a drunken bum on the street..
 05-16-2010, 02:47 PM         #79
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
exactly...you have no idea what you're even mad about..you're just rambling...like a drunken bum on the street..
i aint mad.. you and ur boy is mad....

everything i said to you was off the strength of what i saw in them videos and how slay responded

i aint make this s**t up.. its all in the videos...

did i say ur boy sucked? NO

did i say i dont like ur boy as a rapper? NO

so i dunno what u all mad about
 05-16-2010, 02:48 PM         #80
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:
i aint mad.. you and ur boy is mad....

everything i said to you was off the strength of what i saw in them videos and how slay responded

i aint make this s**t up.. its all in the videos...

did i say ur boy sucked? NO

did i say i dont like ur boy as a rapper? NO

so i dunno what u all mad about

.....ok kid..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy