Jay Electronica Says He Will Eat Drake And Kid Cudi Azzes To Whoever Go Get Em. Pause

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2010, 01:42 PM         #41
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
dog, im not fitting to sit here and argue about who's better when I clearly stated THAT I DON'T CARE FOR BOTH OF THEM, the can of black oil and the goya bean are not my concern, I just know Ortiz is an average puerto rican rapper with average a.ss bars "your's slanted like gumpys dome" OH WOW, the witty rapper comes off sooooooo dope right? f**k outta here, ortiz is close to the worse in slaughterhouse..
ok so joel is barely average to you and jay elec is average to u aswell...

i wanna know who you consider dope?
 05-16-2010, 01:44 PM         #42
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
what the hell are you talking about?....and what does what jay said in this video have ANYTHING to do with nyc rappers?
he's been tryna get at NY for a minute now..hes just not DUMB enough to say the right names..

another video i seen, he was talkng about how he'll put such n such from the south and theyll tear ny rappers apart....
 8 years ago '09        #43
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
Jay elect
 05-16-2010, 01:47 PM         #44
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:
he's been tryna get at NY for a minute now..hes just not DUMB enough to say the right names..

another video i seen, he was talkng about how he'll put such n such from the south and theyll tear ny rappers apart....

how has he been trying to get at ny for a minute when he's been working with a bunch of ny artist,and moved to nyc to live?....stop feeding into the hype kid...and jay,and kay slay are doing a song that's supposed to be released next week....

you kids are to hungry to make something so much bigger than it actually is,because you get excited about petty s**t,and than exaggerate the f**k out of it.....
 05-16-2010, 01:49 PM         #45
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
how has he been trying to get at ny for a minute when he's been working with a bunch of ny artist,and moved to nyc to live?....stop feeding into the hype kid...and jay,and kay slay are doing a song that's supposed to be released next week....

you kids are to hungry to make something so much bigger than it actually is,because you get excited about petty s**t,and than exaggerate the f**k out of it.....
im 28 years old home boy not 18... i dont like half steppin a.ss n*ggas

wacth the videos that ben posted on worldstarr about jay elec..

he tryna get at ny.. point blank period and as soon as s**t start getting thick, he gonna b**ch out on sum pus*y s**t...
 05-16-2010, 01:55 PM         #46
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he might as well say.. f**k ny im here in ya city poppin mad s**t..which one ya n*ggas wanna battle..... he might as well say it like that, instead of tryna sugar coat how he truely feel
 05-16-2010, 01:56 PM         #47
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:
im 28 years old home boy not 18... i dont like half steppin a.ss n*ggas

wacth the videos that ben posted on worldstarr about jay elec..

he tryna get at ny.. point blank period and as soon as s**t start getting thick, he gonna b**ch out on sum pus*y s**t...

i don't care how old you are sun...you clearly don't know what you're talking about..and you're hyping s**t based off of ignorance....what worldstar video should i watch?....i've watched jay elect tour with mos def,do songs with talib,work with just blaze,work with diddy,work with nas,profess his love for new york,and it's hip hop scene...

ain't nothing on worldstar that can contradict what jay has actually done,and is doing in his career as far as nyc is concerned...
 8 years ago '04        #48
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 Sivraj said:
Yeah I agree, but now a days it's about makin music. I don't care too much about who's a better battle rapper these days its kind of lame. You don't see rock artist battling each other on wax or any other genre.
This is HipHop. It has nothing to do with being a "battle rapper." But Ima leave it @ that, you already exposed yourself b.
 05-16-2010, 02:00 PM         #49
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
co-sign....s**t is pathetic....soap opera a.ss n*ggas

for u blind def n*ggas... what is he tryna say in these videos?

in the second video when he on stage saying " i dont care who u go get " thats a response to SLAY saying hell get papoose jada and them... he replied to that saying get KID CUDI AND DRAKE! them cats not from the east!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

05-16-2010, 02:01 PM         #50
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
i don't care how old you are sun...you clearly don't know what you're talking about..and you're hyping s**t based off of ignorance....what worldstar video should i watch?....i've watched jay elect tour with mos def,do songs with talib,work with just blaze,work with diddy,work with nas,profess his love for new york,and it's hip hop scene...

ain't nothing on worldstar that can contradict what jay has actually done,and is doing in his career as far as nyc is concerned...
hes contridicting himself SON!.. just how alllllllllll these SMART DUMB rappers do... they say one thing and do the complete opposite
 05-16-2010, 02:02 PM         #51
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them New Orleans n*ggaz don't give a f**k, we going murk n*ggaz
 05-16-2010, 02:02 PM         #52
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how u gona d*ck ride with mos def , talib and alllllllll the real rap n*ggas out there, then get on video and start talking slick to the city thats embracing you???
 05-16-2010, 02:02 PM         #53
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:
for u blind def n*ggas... what is he tryna say in these videos?

in the second video when he on stage saying " i dont care who u go get " thats a response to SLAY saying hell get papoose jada and them... he replied to that saying get KID CUDI AND DRAKE! them cats not from the east!

this is what i mean by ignorance...that video is from 2009.....

and jay was upset about a comment that rza made..said he had all the love in the world for him,but the comment rza made about n*ggas from the south got him heated....SO WHAT...where in that does that equate to disrespect?....stop playing yourself kid..

Last edited by HotepSuns; 05-16-2010 at 02:03 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #54
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
 pr03583 said:
he know damn well kid cudi and drake not from NYC

why he aint call out papoose, corey gunz, jadakiss or someone.. hell even lloyd banks or fabolous

why he dont call out n*ggas whos really from the east

this dude is lyrically dope...but hes disrespecten and hes gonna get checked real soon..and u never gona hear from dude agian
cause papoose, corey gunz, and banks are garbage..
 05-16-2010, 02:07 PM         #55
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
this is what i mean by ignorance...that video is from 2009.....

and jay was upset about a comment that rza made..said he had all the love in the world for him,but the comment rza made about n*ggas from the south got him heated....SO WHAT...where in that does that equate to disrespect?....stop playing yourself kid..
i dont care if it was from 1999.. he still said it, yet he on ridin ny d*ck...

he a hypocrite.... he called jimy ivone satan........ wtf is puff daddy then?

but cuz puff is black hes cool? cuz ivone white hes the devil?
 05-16-2010, 02:11 PM         #56
Meatballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think worldstar is posting these clips of Jay to fuel a south vs NY/tri state beef... you see they got the MC battle of two nobodies posted up, one dude from Harlem the other west Atlanta. Ain't nothing but controversy for you to skim through comments and click on a bunch of bulls**t rich boy worldstar T shirt rockin adds.
 05-16-2010, 02:12 PM         #57
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr03583 said:
i dont care if it was from 1999.. he still said it, yet he on ridin ny d*ck...
he a hypocrite.... he called jimy ivone satan........ wtf is puff daddy then?

but cuz puff is black hes cool? cuz ivone white hes the devil?

....you're a f**king twit...if the video is from 2009 how the f**k can it be a response to something kay slay said a few days ago?....

just admit you have no idea what the f**k you're talking about..and are on some fictional war path,because you're bored,and angry...
 8 years ago '06        #58
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
cudi>
 05-16-2010, 02:14 PM         #59
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wolstahiphawpdawtcalm!
 05-16-2010, 02:14 PM         #60
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Meatballer said:
I think worldstar is posting these clips of Jay to fuel a south vs NY/tri state beef... you see they got the MC battle of two nobodies posted up, one dude from Harlem the other west Atlanta. Ain't nothing but controversy for you to skim through comments and click on a bunch of bulls**t rich boy worldstar T shirt rockin adds.
worldstarr is ran by white people, prob goverment owned site...

yet these smart dumb rappers get on there doing and saying dumb a.ss s**t 24/7

read the comments, that site is very racist......

i dont feed into bulls**t,but at the same time.. this dude is clearly on video camera aggresivly gettin at nyc.. POINT BLANK PERIOD..

if he got love he shoulda never came out his face wit this s**t..wheter it from last year or 10 years ago.. he said it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago