Who's the best high school athlete you ever saw in person?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #141
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 r.burgundy said:
felipe lopez an stephon marbury
hmmmmm

I was gonna say the same two players, especially Felipe

if u grew up in nyc in the 90's most likely u will name these two, maybe shamgod, possibly skip when talking about basketball

but then i remembered L.Odom.....wasn't s**t dude could not do on the court.
 05-17-2010, 01:12 PM         #142
GuttaMane618 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Derrick Rose we played each other numerous times during AAU. he played like he was in the nba when he was a freshman. Greg Oden was just dunking on everybody. Juilan Wright, Derron Williams, Shannon Brown. its been a few. ILLINOIS BREEDS ATHLETES
 8 years ago '09        #143
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 2763 2763
 mt fuji said:
hmmmmm

I was gonna say the same two players, especially Felipe

if u grew up in nyc in the 90's most likely u will name these two, maybe shamgod, possibly skip when talking about basketball

but then i remembered L.Odom.....wasn't s**t dude could not do on the court.
I remember Odom when he was at Rhodes Island, he used to abuse Xavier, 6-10 could play all 5 positions on the court, only time I remember Rhodes Island making a tourney run
 8 years ago '06        #144
luckluck 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 ReggieA said:
I went to Aiken from 98-02, we played Moeller in hoop my junior year when Matt was still on the team, he was a beast in the city, I remember then Cornette brothers from St. X the oldest brother went to Butler, the middle one went to Xavier, they had another brother, he was a freshman when i graduated. I had a buddy named Eric Thatcher i played basketball with when i was in elementary, he ended up playing football at Moeller, and he went and played at Pitt in college, I heard he is a scout for Tampa Bay Bucs when he graduated from Pitt

in the QCC we had West Hi with Danny Horance (Miami U), Darryl Peterson (Akron), Steve Banks, lil Steve Horton, dude had handles out this world, Withrow Brandon Hunter (Ohio U, then got drafted to the Celtics), tall Pierre Darden (he went to some small NAIA School), Woodward had this one kid from San Diego named Keomi Watson, he was like 5-4 but he could dunk, he had a tip in dunk at a And 1 game at Woodward in 2002 or 2003
Yessir. I graduated from St. X in 2001. Actually the middle Cornette, Jordan, went to Notre Dame, not Xavier. Finished as the 2nd all time leading shot blocker there. I played AAU ball for Friars with Daryl, Danny and Malcolm Andrews from West High. Malcolm played D-1 as well at Wright State. I used to go to Withrow open gyms and I'll never forget this time that Brandon Hunter dunked on Pierre off the backboard T-Mac style. s**t was nasty.

QCC also had Janerio Spurlock from your school. He was a beast. And Paul McMillan. Chris Washington and Jonny Hollingsworth (Akron) were also beasts for Withrow.

Also Keith Jackson from Purcell was real good too. He played for Xavier. I remember Thatcher too. Didnt know he played at Pitt tho. Richard Hall from Wyoming was the best high school back I ever saw along with Brandon Miree from Winton Woods. Man those were the days.
 8 years ago '09        #145
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
 luckluck said:
Yessir. I graduated from St. X in 2001. Actually the middle Cornette, Jordan, went to Notre Dame, not Xavier. Finished as the 2nd all time leading shot blocker there. I played AAU ball for Friars with Daryl, Danny and Malcolm Andrews from West High. Malcolm played D-1 as well at Wright State. I used to go to Withrow open gyms and I'll never forget this time that Brandon Hunter dunked on Pierre off the backboard T-Mac style. s**t was nasty.

QCC also had Janerio Spurlock from your school. He was a beast. And Paul McMillan. Chris Washington and Jonny Hollingsworth (Akron) were also beasts for Withrow.

Also Keith Jackson from Purcell was real good too. He played for Xavier. I remember Thatcher too. Didnt know he played at Pitt tho. Richard Hall from Wyoming was the best high school back I ever saw along with Brandon Miree from Winton Woods. Man those were the days.
I've known Paul since I was a kid we grew up on the same street, used to ball at the Mt. Aurbun Center when we lived over there, Spurlock was there when I was a freshman, Keith Jackson had ups like Vince Carter when he was at Purcell, Brandon Miree was another freak of nature at WW, I remember Richard Hall I seen him play when I was 14, should have never went to UC, Eugene Land was probably one of the best prospects to come out during the late 90s early 2000s when he played at Roger Bacon, dude was an idiot though, blew his knee out his sophomore year at UC, never was the same again

Last edited by ReggieA; 05-17-2010 at 02:24 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #146
luckluck 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 ReggieA said:
I've known Paul since I was a kid we grew up on the same street, used to ball at the Mt. Aurbun Center when we lived over there, Spurlock was there when I was a freshman, Keith Jackson had ups like Vince Carter when he was at Purcell, Brandon Miree was another freak of nature at WW, I remember Richard Hall I seen him play when I was 14, should have never went to UC, Eugene Land was probably one of the best prospects to come out during the late 90s early 2000s when he played at Roger Bacon, dude was an idiot though, blew his knee out his sophomore year at UC, never was the same again
Eugene Land and Brandon McIntire was an unstoppable combo. Richard Hall went to O-Sate first but got kicked out. The last time I seen him he was smokin a blunt on my homeboys porch talkin about playing in the Arena league. Don't know what happened with that. Damn we had some good athletes back then. I live in Florida now so I don't follow the Nati scene as much.

Didn't even mention Vince Harrison from Princeton. He played football and baseball at Kentucky but was one of the best hoopers I ever saw when he was at Princeton. What was the name of that one cat that played for Aiken but trasnferred to Taft? I think they called him Smiley. He was a beast too.
 8 years ago '04        #147
midwest_boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
Larry Hughes STL
 8 years ago '07        #148
acwmich 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 225 225
Chris Webber,Shane Battier, Dajuan Summers, Joe Crawford, Malik Hairston, Drew Neitzel, Marcus Taylor, Nate McClouth, ive seen a lot of michigan guys play in all sports
 8 years ago '09        #149
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
 luckluck said:
Eugene Land and Brandon McIntire was an unstoppable combo. Richard Hall went to O-Sate first but got kicked out. The last time I seen him he was smokin a blunt on my homeboys porch talkin about playing in the Arena league. Don't know what happened with that. Damn we had some good athletes back then. I live in Florida now so I don't follow the Nati scene as much.

Didn't even mention Vince Harrison from Princeton. He played football and baseball at Kentucky but was one of the best hoopers I ever saw when he was at Princeton. What was the name of that one cat that played for Aiken but trasnferred to Taft? I think they called him Smiley. He was a beast too.
My boy Antonio White, he never transferred, he graduated the year I came in, because Taft had a terrible program my sophomore and junior years, my senior year they had enough folks to play our JV Team. But Smiley had hella talent, best WR/Returner in the city, and was a monster on the court when he played with Paul, last time i seen him he was putting up satellite dishes for Dish Network LOL, ain't keeping track of prep sports up here myself, i was out of state for like 5 years then i came back around 2006.
 8 years ago '06        #150
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
bill walker,chris wright of dayton and derrick rose....athleticism was just unreal
 8 years ago '09        #151
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Dejuan Wagner that dude used to have lebron turnouts at his games jr smith was k!lling out in st benedict's jumper was water and this dude that went to my school name is Alto Virgil that dude is a beast he not in the nba but he play for I think the shangai sharks or some other team over seas.
 05-18-2010, 08:42 AM         #152
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GuttaMane618 said:
Derrick Rose we played each other numerous times during AAU. he played like he was in the nba when he was a freshman. Greg Oden was just dunking on everybody. Juilan Wright, Derron Williams, Shannon Brown. its been a few. ILLINOIS BREEDS ATHLETES
DUDE, DERON WILLIAMS FROM THE STATE OF TEXAS, HE PLAYED @ THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS, BUT HE AINT FROM ILLINOIS OR CHICAGO. HE FROM TEXAS FAM!!!
 8 years ago '07        #153
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
kevin garnett
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago