Who's the best high school athlete you ever saw in person?

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #121
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
Trindon Holiday and Joe Mcknight
 8 years ago '05        #122
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16

[pic - click to view]

(Dexter McCluster, drafted to the Chiefs)

Dude played for my high school's "rival" football team (wasn't much of a rivalry because our team was a.ss), but he would straight destroy us. And then after he left it became...

[pic - click to view]

(Brynn Harvey, starting RB for UCF)

8 years ago '04        #123
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
played in a baseball tournament down in FL against the uptons and ryan zimmerman
 8 years ago '04        #124
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
basketball - dajuan wagner - old boy wud pull up from the jump ball circle like it was an elbow jumper...

baseballl- joe mauer... dude struck out once in 3 seasons in hs.. no bulls**t
 05-17-2010, 12:18 AM         #125
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
K.G and Ronnie Fields @ Farragut H.S. out west. Juwan Howard @ CVS, D Rose @ Simeon H.S., Marcus Liberty and Jamie Brandon @ King H.S. that about it. oh and Nick Anderson and Ben Wilson @ Simeon. Ben wouldve made it to the pros, but he was k!lled outside of Simeon. you can google that for more info!!
 05-17-2010, 12:32 AM         #126
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My list would be impressive considering what I started doing professionally in late '08.

That being said. I'll keep it simple.

Chris Leak (Charlotte Independence) for football and John Wall (Word of God) for basketball and Josh Hamilton (Athens High) for baseball. All of them were N.C. dudes. Chris Wilcox is also another big notable. He wasn't even the best guy on his team at Enloe, Mike Bell was. Bell was a 7-footer that went to N.C. State but ended up transferring. He had a big-time injury and ended up transferring away to like FIU because he and Herb didn't get along.

Also saw Troy Mathis play. He never amounted to anything (he went to Clemson with his boy James Mays who I also saw), but he holds the record in N.C. for the most points scored in a game.

JamesOn Curry is No. 1 all-time in N.C. in scoring as well. Saw him. I'm glad he f**ked up and never ended up at UNC. :)
 8 years ago '09        #127
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2782 2782
I remember LeBron back when he was a Jr. when they started televising HS games on ESPN, lost to Roger Bacon, a local team at state, then won it the next year

These 2 guys from a local black suburban school Robert Hite (he went to University of Miami FL. and hooped, played NBA for a couple years, then got cut), and CJ Anderson (played at Xavier, I think he is overseas now), but Hite dunked on a few of my friends, he was 6-3, his vertical was 40+ inches easy the way he dunked, and CJ Anderson was nicknamed "Baby T-Mac" because of his style of play, he was 6-6, and played similar to him.

Erik Daniels, played for my cousins high school, played at Kentucky, then went to Italy I think, 6-7 point forward, reminds me of what Shawn Livingston was before he got hurt we almost beat them in the 2nd round of the Division II Tourney.

I remember hearing about Kendrick Perkins when I was in Florida, my senior year in High School on Spring Break back in 2002 when he was a sophomore in high school, some old dude was telling me to lookout for him in the future

Dante Love, WR for Ball State, had a major spinal injury in college, I played against him his freshman and sophomore years in high school, dude was a beast, he played both sides of the ball, Basketball he would shoot 3's a few feet in front of the half court line like it was clock work for him
 8 years ago '04        #128
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,653 | Props total: 2899 2899
 rynell said:
Yeah Kennedy my Alma Mater played them in the playoffs back in the day.....came out trapping EJ, Kennedy built a quick 9-0 lead. They stopped trapping and Neil Reid started launching bombs in that damn gym.
When did you go to Kennedy? I went from 92-96...Everybody used to call me Lil' Reed...
 8 years ago '05        #129
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 9th ward Bally said:
When did you go to Kennedy? I went from 92-96...Everybody used to call me Lil' Reed...
Donald Reed Lil Brother? Man this is Buck............wassup man!
 8 years ago '04        #130
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,653 | Props total: 2899 2899
 rynell said:
Donald Reed Lil Brother? Man this is Buck............wassup man!
Yeah, that's me...what's happenin...say, y'all playing again this year for the fourth?...
 05-17-2010, 10:59 AM         #131
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
basketball - Deron Williams, he would tourch our school with Bracy Wright

football - robert timmons, dude was a WR that went to Texas then fell of the map, i remember his he k!lled us for like 9 catches , 150+ and 2 tds

track and field - Earvin Parker, fastest guy in the country in 2003, he left our HS to Lewisville HS.. dude would smoke weed every single day, no lie.
 8 years ago '06        #132
luckluck 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 98 98
 ReggieA said:
I remember LeBron back when he was a Jr. when they started televising HS games on ESPN, lost to Roger Bacon, a local team at state, then won it the next year

These 2 guys from a local black suburban school Robert Hite (he went to University of Miami FL. and hooped, played NBA for a couple years, then got cut), and CJ Anderson (played at Xavier, I think he is overseas now), but Hite dunked on a few of my friends, he was 6-3, his vertical was 40+ inches easy the way he dunked, and CJ Anderson was nicknamed "Baby T-Mac" because of his style of play, he was 6-6, and played similar to him.

Erik Daniels, played for my cousins high school, played at Kentucky, then went to Italy I think, 6-7 point forward, reminds me of what Shawn Livingston was before he got hurt we almost beat them in the 2nd round of the Division II Tourney.
I grew up wit E. Diddy and used to hoop against Rob Hite. I hooped for St. X. What high school did you go to because Erik went to Princeton HS which was Division I. You remember Matt Sylvester from Moeller who ended up hoopin for O-State? Dude was a beast too.

Last edited by luckluck; 05-17-2010 at 11:15 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #133
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 9th ward Bally said:
Yeah, that's me...what's happenin...say, y'all playing again this year for the fourth?...
Na I didn't got out there last year, but I will be out there this year lightin' those washed up clowns up.
 8 years ago '04        #134
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9642 9642
Played against Monterio Hardesty in high school. That n*gga carved us up real nice my senior year

And played with Chris Johnson in college (even though I was on the scout team lol). That n*gga was super fast but nobody had any idea that he would turn out to be what he is now

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 05-17-2010 at 12:12 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #135
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Amare Stoudemire and it really wasn't close. Reeled off like 20 straight and finished it with a windmill over a fellow Mckey D's at Bob Gibbons. Travis Outlaw and Lenny Cook played in that game too. Never seen no s**t like it.

Put it like this...Amare when he was a senior = Amare over Olawukandi. Exaggerating a lil bit but not much.
 8 years ago '09        #136
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,662 | Props total: 2782 2782
 luckluck said:
I grew up wit E. Diddy and used to hoop against Rob Hite. I hooped for St. X. What high school did you go to because Erik went to Princeton HS which was Division I. You remember Matt Sylvester from Moeller who ended up hoopin for O-State? Dude was a beast too.
I went to Aiken from 98-02, we played Moeller in hoop my junior year when Matt was still on the team, he was a beast in the city, I remember then Cornette brothers from St. X the oldest brother went to Butler, the middle one went to Xavier, they had another brother, he was a freshman when i graduated. I had a buddy named Eric Thatcher i played basketball with when i was in elementary, he ended up playing football at Moeller, and he went and played at Pitt in college, I heard he is a scout for Tampa Bay Bucs when he graduated from Pitt

in the QCC we had West Hi with Danny Horance (Miami U), Darryl Peterson (Akron), Steve Banks, lil Steve Horton, dude had handles out this world, Withrow Brandon Hunter (Ohio U, then got drafted to the Celtics), tall Pierre Darden (he went to some small NAIA School), Woodward had this one kid from San Diego named Keomi Watson, he was like 5-4 but he could dunk, he had a tip in dunk at a And 1 game at Woodward in 2002 or 2003
 05-17-2010, 12:31 PM         #137
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cc sabathia and demarcus nelson
 8 years ago '10        #138
edgacev 
space
space
$107 | Props total: 11 11
SEBASTIAN TELFAIR WAS UNREAL...
 8 years ago '05        #139
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Bo McCalebb - He played at the University of New Orleans but he had offers from Duke, Miami, Texas and a bunch of other schools. He stayed in the NO area to take care of his moms. He was Iverson but with Derrick Rose jumpshot. One game he had 76 points at halftime.

D.J. Augustin - This lil dude never missed a shot, committed a turnover or lost a game. Out of everybody on this list he the only one who won state.
bo was nasty at uno.

and the dj augustin vs shaun dumas matchups were classic
 05-17-2010, 12:43 PM         #140
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Douglas Roberts...
went to high school with him....probably not saying much..

he'd drop 40 and we'd still lose by 20.

GOAT s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy