Who's the best high school athlete you ever saw in person?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 9th ward Bally said:
Keith Gardner, running back from New Orleans when he attended Nicholls/Douglass High school...he was actually a running back/quarterback/receiver/cornerback/kick returner/punt returner and punter...f**k that he was an athlete...
D'andre Stringer, running back from Miramar High school in Miramar, Florida...I went to stay with my brother in Ft. Lauderdale after Hurricane Katrina and D'andre played at his school...first game I saw him play in, he has maybe 296 yards rushing with probably 3 touchdowns; next game he had maybe 320 rushing yards and 3 or 4 more...Dude was raw...
I played against Keith Gardner in HS....this dude scored six TDs against us. Two running, two receiving, a interceptions return, and a punt return. Even though three of the six TDs were called back this dude was a str8 beast. You forgot to mention he played Safety as well, if this dude wouldn't have gotten shot he was headed to the NFL.
 8 years ago '05        #102
space
space
 9th ward Bally said:
My brother was the athletic director...still is. Ithink those years he was either teaching or in the process of becoming AD...but I'll ask him

Oh I forgot about a dude named Ahmad Trudeau that played at Warren Easton in '99...n*gga was the best cornerback I can actually say I've seen on the field...in a game against Sarah Reed, he had 4 picks and dude on the other side had 3. Game was in the Superdome...
Man Ahmad is my dawg, he grew up across the street from me in Hollygrove. Dude was an all around athlete, he could throw a football a block and jump out the gym. What's crazy is he only played one year of HS football and in his first game he picked off three passes I believe. His cousin Ezra is fast a hell and I believe he is playing in the CFL.
 8 years ago '04        #103
strat 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 669 669
Schea Cotton
Daylon McCutheon
 8 years ago '05        #104
space
space
Thr purest shooter in HS basketball I saw was Neil Reid from East Jefferson HS who went on to play for Indiana.
 8 years ago '04        #105
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 406 406
Antonio Bass
 8 years ago '05        #106
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1556 1556
 rynell said:
Thr purest shooter in HS basketball I saw was Neil Reid from East Jefferson HS who went on to play for Indiana.
That's the kid that Bob Knight "choked" and was pretty much the main reason Knight got fired.
 8 years ago '05        #107
space
space
 QualityRecords said:
That's the kid that Bob Knight "choked" and was pretty much the main reason Knight got fired.
Yep, in HS that fuc*er was pulling up from half court nothing but bottom.
 8 years ago '04        #108
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 rynell said:
I didnt know he went to East Jeff. I remember we used to beat the sh*t outta them every year in damn near every sport. Especially football
 8 years ago '05        #109
space
space
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
I didnt know he went to East Jeff. I remember we used to beat the sh*t outta them every year in damn near every sport. Especially football
Yeah Kennedy my Alma Mater played them in the playoffs back in the day.....came out trapping EJ, Kennedy built a quick 9-0 lead. They stopped trapping and Neil Reid started launching bombs in that damn gym.
 8 years ago '09        #110
TheChampIsHere 6 heat pts
space
space
$184 | Props total: 150 150
 x7eflon said:
wow yall prob aint gonna believe me but i seen rondo play twice & once at a city tournment downtown. Then sebastien telfair when they played prp here. & then heres list og high players ive seen play with my own to eyes...

East Team:
Nick Calathes -- Lake Howell HS (Fla.) / College: Florida
Johnny Flynn -- Niagara Falls HS (N.Y.) / College: Syracuse
Austin Freeman -- DeMatha Catholic HS (Md.) / College: Georgetown
Donte Greene -- Towson Catholic HS (Md.) / College: Syracuse
J.J. Hickson -- Wheeler HS (Ga.) / College: N.C. State
Kosta Koufos -- Glen Oak HS (Calif.) / College: Ohio State
Gani Lawal -- Norcross HS (Ga.) / College: Georgia Tech
O.J. Mayo -- Huntington HS (W.Va.) / College: USC
Patrick Patterson -- Huntington HS (W.Va.) / College: Undecided
Nolan Smith -- Oak Hill Academy, VA (Md.) / College: Duke
Corey Stokes -- St. Benedict's Prep (N.J.) / College: Villanova
Chris Wright -- St. John's College HS (Md.) / College: Georgetown

West Team:
Cole Aldrich -- Jefferson HS (Minn.) / College: Kansas
James Anderson -- Junction City HS (Ark.) / College: Oklahoma State
Jerryd Bayless -- St. Mary's Catholic School (Ariz.) / College: Arizona
Michael Beasley -- Notre Dame Preparatory School (Md.) / College: Kansas State
Eric Gordon -- North Central HS (Ind.) / College: Indiana
Blake Griffin -- Oklahoma Christian School (Okla.) / College: Oklahoma
James Harden -- Artesia HS (Calif.) / College: Arizona State
Taylor King -- Mater Dei HS (Calif.) / College: Duke
Kevin Love -- Lake Oswego HS (Ore.) / College: UCLA
Jai Lucas -- Bellaire HS (Texas) / College: Undecided
Derrick Rose -- Simeon Career Academy HS (Ill.) / College: Memphis
Kyle Singler -- South Medford HS (Ore.) / College: Duke

someone match these high school players & yes i have more but dont feel like posting them
No Hate but are you a scout or something?
 8 years ago '06        #111
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
Lynaris Elpheage he played everything at Carver I remember they played Curtis in the playoffs dude was a one man team. Curtis had too much talent but that dude almost beat they a.ss by his self.
 05-16-2010, 11:08 PM         #112
x7eflon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheChampIsHere said:
No Hate but are you a scout or something?
No i go to alot of top high school player games but that list was from 07 mcdonalds all american team
the best HS All american team of all time i think.

Ive seen quite few more tho. I'll prob post them in lil bit
 8 years ago '05        #113
space
space
 6thward said:
Lynaris Elpheage he played everything at Carver I remember they played Curtis in the playoffs dude was a one man team. Curtis had too much talent but that dude almost beat they a.ss by his self.
Yeah he was raw at Carver......he balls in this flag football league I play in on the Westbank. You ever saw a n*gga do a QB sneak for a 60 yard Touchdown?Lynaris did it plenty of times at Carver.
 8 years ago '06        #114
mpt117 
space
space
$785 | Props total: 0 0
when i was in junior high i remember seein lofa tatupu and alfred fincher play football and basketball. alfred went to my high school. both fincher and tatupu got drafted to the nfl in 2005. one to watch out for his thomas claiborne. he plays at bc and is one of the best guards in the country and should be selected in the 2011 nfl draft. he was a beast, he played DT and TE in high school before makin the switch to OL in college

i also saw scott hazelton play in jr high. when i was in high school saw jeff adrien and he just jammed over one of my friends, anthony gurley(wake forest/umass) and corey lowe(providenc/bu)

pretty decent for massachusetts i guess haha
 8 years ago '04        #115
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Frank Gore - broke the dade county rushing record. man was a beast
Rashad Jeanty i think he still wit the Bengals. Looked like he was playin with children
Darnell Jenkins - Houston Texans - once he got the ball did whatever he wanted to including embarassing me
 8 years ago '06        #116
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
 rynell said:
Yeah he was raw at Carver......he balls in this flag football league I play in on the Westbank. You ever saw a n*gga do a QB sneak for a 60 yard Touchdown?Lynaris did it plenty of times at Carver.
He did it on Curtis he had a pick Kickoff rushing and threw one. I was like who the f**k is this cat then when I saw he was 5'9 I was like damn.
 8 years ago '08        #117
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
Schea Cotton and Tyson Chandler
 8 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 6thward said:
He did it on Curtis he had a pick Kickoff rushing and threw one. I was like who the f**k is this cat then when I saw he was 5'9 I was like damn.
Along with Marshall Faulk he was one of the greats to come from Carver High Scool. Sean Rhodes, Dennis Burks, Jammal Fobbs, and Damien Charles from St Augustine HS had to have been the best backfield ever in HS football. They were called the Four Horsemen.
 8 years ago '06        #119
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 1998 1998
lebron when he murdered ariza in HS he had like 50 i think maybe 40 something
 8 years ago '04        #120
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
I went to school with Demarcus Nelson who was on Duke and was or still is in the NBA but gets no run. He used to beast in high school, he broke the California scoring record.

I used to watch C.C. Sabathia too, he's actually used my glove before and stretched it out with his big a.ss hand.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy